The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Ducky123, if you want :)

Ducky123 · 224 · 23548

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

Oh I see... Anyway which one of my funny captions or joke on a caption do you like? If you can remember any that is.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Uhh, there are so many  :o
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^
Oh never mind.. Though I do remember you liked a joke I made on a shot of Ducky from the LBT 1 in the her meeting Littlefoot scene.   Were I made joke about her sneezing sending snot everywhere and the Director telling them to cut.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Seeing as your one who likes my human LBT stuff.

How would you make a human version of say Ducky (as she's your favourite character) Like what kind of hair style, and colour, outfit and age would you make her?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A really good question!  :lol

Well, you see... I wish I could show you what I'd imagine her to look like as a human girl but drawing humans is something I SUCK at  <_<  Hence I shall describe you how I imagine her to look like:

First of all, my image is strongly related to a story idea of mine I haven't found any time to start writing yet which is featuring the Gang as humans. Ducky I imagine as a 12-13 yrs old girl with pretty long, blonde and straight hair that flows in waves (I hope you get what I mean  :oops ) and she'd wear it in many cute styles. She'd be normal-sized for her age but still look really girly (aka she hasn't reached puberty so she's a late-bloomer). I think Ducky as a human would be the kind of girl who absolutely loves to wear colourful dresses all the time, also leggins and colourful shirts and shoes.

While I'm at it... Petrie would be Ducky's age and the rest of them about 1-2 years older than they are :yes

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 22 2014 on  01:22 PM
A really good question!  :lol

Well, you see... I wish I could show you what I'd imagine her to look like as a human girl but drawing humans is something I SUCK at  <_<  Hence I shall describe you how I imagine her to look like:

First of all, my image is strongly related to a story idea of mine I haven't found any time to start writing yet which is featuring the Gang as humans. Ducky I imagine as a 12-13 yrs old girl with pretty long, blonde and straight hair that flows in waves (I hope you get what I mean  :oops ) and she'd wear it in many cute styles. She'd be normal-sized for her age but still look really girly (aka she hasn't reached puberty so she's a late-bloomer). I think Ducky as a human would be the kind of girl who absolutely loves to wear colourful dresses all the time, also leggins and colourful shirts and shoes.

While I'm at it... Petrie would be Ducky's age and the rest of them about 1-2 years older than they are :yes
I see.

So you'd make them pre-teens and teenagers if you were humanize them...

Leggings. I take it you got the idea for that from my human version of Ducky?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Leggings. I take it you got the idea for that from my human version of Ducky?
Not at all. My picture of Ducky as a human isn't influenced by your humanised version of Ducky. I just think it fits her for some reason and I guess that's why your humanised Ducky is wearing leggings too, right? :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 22 2014 on  05:45 PM

Not at all. My picture of Ducky as a human isn't influenced by your humanised version of Ducky. I just think it fits her for some reason and I guess that's why your humanised Ducky is wearing leggings too, right? :)
Ok. I won't haven minded if you had though.

Well I made the outfit for Ducky and all my other human LBT characters by been influenced by characters from other media's outfit's. I got the idea fro Ducky's of the main character from an anime version of Stich. And I though the leggings would look cute on her. And I got the idea for Cera's outfit from Misty from Pokemon. I also got influenced for my human characters hair cuts from other characters too. E.G. I based Ducky's off kid Zelda in the Manga version of Ocarina of time.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I based Ducky's off kid Zelda in the Manga version of Ocarina of time.
I actually noticed that  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 22 2014 on  09:32 PM
I actually noticed that  :lol [/QUOTE]
 Oh so I take it you are Zelda fan too? Like me, well I'm only a casual fan.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, I'm not but the characters do look cool :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As it's near Christmas time, what's your favorite Christmas movie? For me it's several versions of A Christmas carol.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Polar Express (2004) which was actually shown on TV earlier tonight  :blink: Didn't watch it though.. too busy

A german production called "Es ist ein Elch entsprungen" which is really funny (but sadly it doesn't seem to have an english title :()

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Dec 8 2014 on  11:37 PM
The Polar Express (2004) which was actually shown on TV earlier tonight  :blink: Didn't watch it though.. too busy

Oh yes I like the polar express too. I remember seeing it at the cinema when it first came out, on x-mas eve no less.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which of my Bambo pictures do you like? if you've seen them that is..

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I've noticed for the last month and a half or so that you've been pretty much absent from posting in the "Caption This!" section. Any particular reason why?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Which of my Bambo pictures do you like? if you've seen them that is..
I totally missed this question  :oops Well, like I mentioned in your art thread earlier today, your Bambo pictures don't draw as much of my attention as your normal pictures (which doesn't mean that they're not good or something like that, they are good). I suppose that is just me, others seem to like your Bambo pictures (CTR in particular :)) I do take a look at them whenever you post them though :exactly

Do you like any of my human OCs?

Olivia looks quite lovely if you ask me :)

I've noticed for the last month and a half or so that you've been pretty much absent from posting in the "Caption This!" section. Any particular reason why?
Good observation! Well, at the end of the school year I just got really busy and I meant to catch up on things during the winter hols (including the captions) but I guess I didn't manage to catch up so far... and school starts for me tomorrow meh :p
Don't worry, I shall post these soon, kinda missing it  :lol

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Is there anything in particular you would like to do this year?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion