The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 87285

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was still shaking but was now wuiet.

Nahla glanced at him then turned to Grandma "I'm fine thank you,that sleep was really nice" she looked down at the ground "Sorry I made you sick I fell awful-" she stopped talking and closed her eyes she saw...things she would of rather forgotten.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Don't blame yourself, dear," Grandma said softly, smiling at her. "These things happen." She noticed that Nahla had abruptly stopped talking and had closed her eyes. "...Are you all right?"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla shook her head "The way you lie there reminds me of when my mother d-' she opened her eyes "And....him he abused me all the time I lived in the Shadowlands" she shook her head "Excuse me" she took off.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The two elderly longnecks exchanged worried glances as Nahla ran away.
"Nahla!" Grandma called. "Oh my...."
"I have to go after her," said Grandpa. "We can't have her running into trouble again. Littlefoot, will you be okay staying here?"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes Grandpa" Littlefoot said "I'll go see what my friends are doing...and try and keep them from finding Nahla" he took off,still upset over the sleep story.

Nahla ran memories running through her mind. She reached the Great Wall and climbed.She wasn't leaving but she just sat there for a while. Knowing hardly anyone came here.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky and Spike had their breakfast when they saw a pink longneck.
" Spike look! Who's that?" Ducky wondered.
Spike makes a strange noice and went on eating treestars.
"I'll follow her," she explained to Spike," you can eat, if you want!"
But Spike followed Ducky.
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Welcome, welcome! :lol:)

Grandpa saw Nahla on a high ledge where fortunately, she couldn't be easily seen, but then he saw a sight that worried him. He saw Ducky and Spike heading her way.
"Oh my," he said to himself. "This isn't good."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was on the Great Wall sobbing,life just did not seem fair to her. To Nahla life was endless suffering.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky and Spike finally reach the Great Wall, where the pink Longneck lied and sobbed.
"Spikie, should I talk to her?" Ducky asked her little brother. Spike nodded so the little Swimmer climbed up to the pink Longneck.
" Hello, what's wrong with you? You seem to be injured :unsure:," Ducky asked.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla turned her head cuts on her face now visible to the newcomers "Go away!" she snapped.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Ducky? Spike?" came a familiar voice to all of them. Somehow, Grandpa Longneck had managed to climb to the spot where they all were now.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla backed up right to the edge,she was very stressed and paranoid right now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
" Oh, good morning Mr. Longneck," Ducky said," Who is that?"
Spike has more interest in the food growing there than in the pink Longneck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was shaking she hoped on her injured leg staring at Ducky just in case she attacked her for being a Shadowlander.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Er... this is Nahla," Grandpa said to Ducky. "She's a visitor here. Nahla, this is Ducky, one of Littlefoot's friends."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just stared at her. Feeling dizzy she laid down "Please go away....I'm too dangerous".

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hello Nahla!" Ducky welcomed her," this(*points at Spike*) is my little brother Spike. He can't speak, oh no no no! So you know Littlefoot?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla shifted herself further away shivering "You really should not come near me" was all she said.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa sighed. "Do you need some time alone?" he asked her, ready to shoo away the other young ones.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky was kind of shocked. "Why is she acting like this, Spikie? I don't understand why she's so ... I don't know, no no no!" Spike grumbled something, Ducky understanded." It's better we ask Littlefoot, you're right, Spike." Ducky climbed on Spikes back and they went away in search of their friend Littlefoot.