The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky123's fanart :)

Ducky123 · 472 · 64414

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like the new picture.   I have to agree with Dalekdino about Cera's legs, but if you used a TV series episode as a reference then it is understandable where that issue came from. Some of the animation in the TV series was inconsistent to put it mildly. 
I'm glad that you like it :) Yeah... to put it mildly ;)
   2nd pic of Ducky is like 1:1 to your profle pic - I see you really improved so far! 
Watched few of the series & felt like I'm a Ducky fan once again...
Thank you! :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Remake time, guys! :lol

I messed up the colouring so badly in the original artwork that I decided to do it again from skratch :) Hope ya like it! ^^

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nice, Ducky.  :) The coloring is much better in this version.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Aww poor little Ducky hurt her beak. Not too bad a redraw, though I can't help but notice one of her legs is too skinny, and she looks like she's been eating too many tree sweets.. If you know what I mean.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A little out of schedule but here is the next artwork of mine :)

sketch:

coloured:

I think this is my first drawing of Ruby. It turned out rather nice imho :smile Wonder why she's so frightened? :p

Hope ya like it ^^

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well this is OK for your first drawing of Ruby. (I have only drawn her ones, well as a dinosaur that is) though I must say her arms look too skinny, and her eyes are the wrong colour.... And the crest on her head is supposed to be red...Not dark pink... Sorry if my critiasium sounds too harsh...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome!  A drawing of my favorite character.  :DD

This is pretty good for a first attempt at drawing a new character.  The only things that I would reiterate are some of the comments made by Dalekdino in that the crest and feather color should be a shade of red or reddish-pink as opposed to dark pink and that her arms should be a bit wider.  But other than that the body proportions, facial expression, and posture are all very good.

Keep up the good work!  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright guys, thanks for the critism (no worries there, dalekdino :lol). :) I will see to it that I won't do these mistakes in my next drawing of Ruby... though I've already finished one which features her. Hmm, might have done these things wrong there as well. The mentioned drawing should be uploaded soon anyway and more drawings of Ruby are at least planned :DD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Something different today...  :lol

It was a chilly day at the beach with almost no sun and lots of wind and I was bored so I decided to act like an adult and build something out of sand  :angel The outcome is this (sadly unfinished) little Longneck  :lol
Hope you find this as hillarious as I do! :smile

PS: Provided there's going to be a winter season to begin with (unlike last year  :rolleyes ), I might build some snow dinos  :idea

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
:lol  Nice one! I did something similar when I was your age. I drew a (non LBT style) T-rex in the sand at a beach in Scotland. And a dalek too.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nice.  :) It looks like Littlefoot is quite caked with mud.  He will need one of his Grandmother's baths now.  :p

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks! :lol Glad you like it ^^

EDIT: No further uploads until I can scan stuff again  :bang  Might take a while...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One month later... I'm back with new art  :)

sketch:

coloured:

First off, I have no idea what that black thing on Ruby's neck is. Must be the scanner's fault... Wonder what made the Gang so disgusted... and where's Ducky anyway? :DD

Hope you like it! ^^

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well good to see your art again. Ok I'm happy you made Chomper blue and gave him 2 fingers on each hand (like I do when I draw him)... But I have to say you got the colour Ruby's head crest wrong again. It's red not dark pink... If you pardon the nit pick...  :unsure:

And look on Littlefoot's face!  :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nice.  :yes It is a shame that Ruby has the mole on her neck though.   :p As for why the gang is disgusted at Chomper and the disappearance of Ducky, I fear that those two things might be related.  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the reviews :)

Well good to see your art again. Ok I'm happy you made Chomper blue and gave him 2 fingers on each hand (like I do when I draw him)... But I have to say you got the colour Ruby's head crest wrong again. It's red not dark pink... If you pardon the nit pick... unsure.gif

And look on Littlefoot's face! dino_laugh.gif

Yes, I am aware of Ruby's colours being not correct already but I finished this before you pointed it out in my last drawing of Ruby... I'll colour her correctly next time, yep, yep, yep ;)

Very nice. in-yes.gif It is a shame that Ruby has the mole on her neck though. dino_tongue.gif As for why the gang is disgusted at Chomper and the disappearance of Ducky, I fear that those two things might be related. dino_laugh.gif

^hehe, bad fanfic idea #9367  :exactly

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Next one...

sketch:

coloured:

A drawing of the Gang of Five who are sort of serious here. If you know where this scene is from, you'll know why ;) Ducky looks sort of funny because she's so bloody small so there are few details :p

Hope ya like it! ^^

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Oh great you did a one from my favourite sequel:) (LBT 4)  I know which scene it is. It's from near the end were they see Ali off.

Yes I know what you mean, I struggle with Ducky and Petrie too when I used group shots as references.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you :) One of my favourite sequels as well. It's that scene indeed (and I'm pretty sure it was your screenshot I used as a reference here ;))