The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flash Flood!

Phantom · 27 · 3584

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh, boy. My province is having a flash flood. My mom's house is fine, but my dad's car and house are almost underwater. Goodbye VHS collection.  :cry I just hope my snake is okay.

Edit: Apparently boats are able to go down the street in front of my dad's house. Let's take a tally of what I have there: My snake, my VHS tapes, and half of my earthly belongings. And my Wii.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ugh, too much rain huh ? Do you guys have to evacuate?

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Not me, but they told my dad to leave. Unfortunately, he is an idiot. He's saving his beloved paintings (But not my snake for some reason). Poor princess.  :cry

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aw :/ Your belongings are not somewhere upstairs for some reason? They might be saved from the flood.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Most of my belongings are safe (so far) in my room. My snake has no heat, though, so she may die.  :cry Other than that, some old toys and videos are downstairs or on the main floor. I doubt my room will be touched, but you never know. My dad's enormous book collection is downstairs. I wonder where he put my games? . . .

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I hope your snake will be alright.  :(

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I hope very much that your snake will survive and recover.
And also that your room will stay out of harm's reach and that the things downstairs remain intact.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you (but not use the smilie with the crossed fingers since it looks too cheerful for that ocassion).
It Must be infectuous. Yesterday a burst of rain in these parts flooded underground stations and to some degree my cellar. I was very lucky however since the water in the cellar stood so low (just some 2 or 3 centimeters) that it is perhaps almost impudent to mention it here. Most of the stuff I had in the cellar was not particularly vulnerable to water.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Yikes! You and your family stay safe.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Update: All my stuff is alright, icluding my snake (so far). Some of my dad's books got soaked, though.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's awesome that your stuff is all safe and sound and I hope the water clears up soon.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm glad your stuff is ok.  I hope all of it continues to be so.  Good luck with that and to the others going through floods where they live.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Is your snake alive? I am worried of your snake.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ugh! I hope everyone is okay...

I wonder where the flash flood happened. You know I'm very much interested in meteorology, especially in natural catastrophies and any kind of unnormal weather which includes flash floods I guess.
We had some on Wednesday and on Thursday here in Germany and I heard India was hit by very early monsune rainfalls, therefore: May I ask where you're from? You don't have to answer this question if it's too personal for you :)

Anyway, I hope the damage isn't high, the loss of a pet can be very sad, sometimes pets are even like family members :yes  
Furthermore, I hope your LBT movies are allright :) LBT 12 is really cool, btw :) you should watch if it's possible anytime :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 22 2013 on  09:40 PM
Ugh! I hope everyone is okay...

I wonder where the flash flood happened. You know I'm very much interested in meteorology, especially in natural catastrophies and any kind of unnormal weather which includes flash floods I guess.
We had some on Wednesday and on Thursday here in Germany and I heard India was hit by very early monsune rainfalls, therefore: May I ask where you're from? You don't have to answer this question if it's too personal for you :)

Anyway, I hope the damage isn't high, the loss of a pet can be very sad, sometimes pets are even like family members :yes  
Furthermore, I hope your LBT movies are allright :) LBT 12 is really cool, btw :) you should watch if it's possible anytime :smile
I am from the west side of Singapore, which is my house. Also, Singapore had floods in 2010 at Orchard Road.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I didn't ask you, Path Light :DD I should' ve made it clearer whom I asked :oops

I actually asked Phantom
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 22 2013 on  09:52 PM
I didn't ask you, Path Light :DD I should' ve made it clearer whom I asked :oops

I actually asked Phantom
It's okay. I thought you asked me, actually you asked Phantom where he lived.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm from Alberta. And my sanke is fine.  :smile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Phantom,Jun 22 2013 on  10:25 PM
I'm from Alberta. And my sanke is fine.  :smile
You are from Alberta? Wow, I am happy that your snake is fine. :smile  :DD

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Flood update: Three dead, two of those corpses recovered. Several people are missing.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I hope Tim and his family are ok... Let me know if you're reading this, Tim.