The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Stare, Part III

MurMur · 6 · 1522

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
(Priceless!  :lol )

The kids and even some of the adults believed Petrie when he said that there are creatures knows as humans that watch everyone in the Great Valley.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Me: Why are you staring at me?
Ducky: Uh...
Topsy: I have no idea...
Cera: Yeah, dad...
Grandpa Longneck: We are staring at him because he wanted us to watch his favorite TV show from 1997, Extreme Dinosaurs!
Me: :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: "Heck! What's in that high grass!?!"
Ducky: "I do not know, nope, nope, nope!"
Littlefoot: "Maybe a new creature that wants to be discovered?"
Grandpa: "Ah, I see you did not forget that lecture I gave you!" :)
Littlefoot: "Yeah...!"
Cera:  :rolleyes
Guido appears.
All:  :wow
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seen here is the reaction of the residents to Topsy singing "It's Raining Men" at the Great Valley talent show.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Having never seen a human being before, this is their reaction to Lady Gaga wearing a ridiculous outfit while throwing a surprise concert in the Great Valley.