The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 374 · 52030

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Name: Anne "Nitro" Phoe.

Species: Shetland Pony

Augmentations (Cybernetic): Implant that allows her to recieve and transmit radio waves as an artificial form of telepathy. The antenna for the implant is disguised as a cosmetic "unicorn horn" implant (surprisingly popular with young Equines). This horn is both sharp enough and firmly implanted enough that she can gore her opponents with it.

Augmentions (Genetic): She carries some artificial genes that allow her to produce much more red blood cells than average and without ill effect so she resists the effects of low oxygen environments and has higher endurance than normal.

Bio: She is an "oil farmer" (a vertical farm that grows genetically engineered algae that produce biosynthesized crude oil). She is very intelligent but few would know that because outside of work, she is almost always high on something. In addition, she has racked up numerous hospital bills due to her rampant drug abuse and subsequent injuries and/or overdoses.

Her drug dependency came about during her college and grad school years. Her perfectionist attitude meant that nothing less than the highest grade was acceptable. In addition, she often took numerous difficult classes (usually going over the permitted credits limit). As a result of this, to make perfect grades, she began using drugs of all sorts ó ranging from nootropics to classic stimulants. No one ever found out but she paid a heavy price ó she became a full blown drug addict. Since her job doesn't pay enough to fuel her drug habit, she has resorted to various legal and illegal ways to make enough creds to buy drugs ó everything from synthesizing and selling drugs, to assorted odd jobs. Currently, her alternative income now consists of stealing augments, parts and other electronic devices and hocking them to fuel her addiction.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well broadstreet is royally pissed at emilena, and my other characters are leaving the hospital with rigguns.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
One could hardly blame him.

Are Adrian and Marcus going to fight, or go their separate ways unmet? Just wondering when Emilena and Adrian should meet up.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I thought it could be interesting if Marcus helped Adrian and Emilena escape by keeping the security teams off them, since the Purifiers still want to follow them. Since I doubt Adrian would willingly accept any help from him, I guess it would work better if they don't know Marcus is there (at least not at first) - but I'm okay with however you guys want to play it.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Ooh, that's a cool idea! Shows that Marcus can think tactically and operates a few steps ahead of the given situation.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Ooh, that's a cool idea! Shows that Marcus can think tactically and operates a few steps ahead of the given situation.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So how should our characters meet up? should i have my characters go to Maries place and run into emilena and adrian at some point, or what?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe your characters could see them running away from the hospital, maybe ducking into an alleyway or something like that, and decide to follow them?

I'm not too sure how Adrian, Emilena, Marita and the others could meet up with Lily, Soren and Axel if they're still in the clothing store. Would it make sense if they holed up in the clothing store so the police lose their trail?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
My original goal was that Emilena would go there to get a new change of clothes since she's wearing a shredded hospital gown right now. Adrian could probably still take her there, what do you think Starfall?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
My original thought was that Emilena would go there to get a new change of clothes since she's wearing a shredded hospital gown right now. Adrian could probably still take her there, what do you think Starfall?

Edit: I'm sorry to be double posting so often recently guys.....its this new phone, I'm not quite used to it. On my old phone, double clicking the post button meant it posted faster, so now its force of habit. I've got to unlearn that.
(The phones autocorrect is also why I occasionally use the complete wrong word)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The perils of new phones  :p

How would Nick's character's end up meeting the rest of us as well? It would be a bit of a coincidence if they just happened to go to the clothes shop as well. Unless, after they leave the hospital, they see Emilena talking with Soren outside the shop?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
They could see Adrian and Emilena, and follow them. Since they were allied at the Electric Sheep, and never officially split up, just lost track of each other.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure, that works, i'll have my group stop at maries huses to grab some things  and change of clothes, then head t o the clothing store.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Due to StarFall's hiatus, we're assuming that the two decided to take shelter at the clothing store. Mainly because I don't want Emilena out of commission until StarFall returns.

I'm editing my post to make this happen.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Does one of us take control of Starfall's character until he returns?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Adrian is the only character still involved with the main cast, and I had him get hit with a disabling EMP pulse. That way, the pulse can just wear off whenever he gets back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, he'll be in the ether until he returns.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
How's that for Emilena/Adrian? Not sure how we're getting Nick's characters back in, but at least we've tied one loose thread. Maybe Nick's characters can have a valid reason to go to Pelvanida Cybernetics? Do any of Nick's characters have a currently unstated job?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
If I recall, one of his characters works with computers. Maybe should could be an intern or student there?

You know, on the job training.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.