The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 112576

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Aaron smiled. "Good." He connected the wire back to the battery.

After a thirty second "ride" he disconnected the wire. "Keep going."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Axel nodded. "Alright. That sounds like a plan. Except maybe for the part where you go and, ah, 'f**k up' the Purifiers. The last time you met them, they kicked your ass." He gave Tony a nervous grin. "Not your fault though, I'm sure. Hey, we aren't going to owe your family any favours, are we? I mean, I've seen 'The Godfather'."

-------------------------------------

Marcus frowned, glancing down at Aaron. This wasn't going how he'd expected. He took Aaron's seat and leaned back, watching the exchange between the two with something bordering on disgust. At least it's getting results.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Ohhhh!!!" Emilena moaned again as the cables went live again, sending her straining at the ropes binding her. She couldn't describe it; the pain was setting her alight in a way she'd never experienced or thought she could. It was holding the pressure in her abdomen at bay and sending her brain scrambling to even comprehend all of it. She was well aware that something was very wrong with this picture, but all she could think about was: That bitch! I said I wanted flogging!

And then the electricity stopped.

"This next one better be a flogging or I'm not telling you jack," growled Emilena.

She looked quite strange, with every strand of hair sticking straight out and short sparks crackling down her sides. The parts of her connected to cables were badly singed. "The arrest failed because some idiot typoed on the warrant. Then I lost my badge because I had been on probation. I've been trying to find alone time with him since, so I can knock him out and drag him to the nearest police station."

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tony shook his head rapidly. "Oh no! Not if you explain it like I told you! If anything, he'd owe you!" the ferret exclaimed. "That is, if you sell the story the right way. You performed a service to him, so he'd owe you one. I mean my pops owns a shipping business too, so that might be a convenient way of getting around. He's also wealthy, and has lots of safe houses, so whatever you want, really!" Tony seemed to be getting more comfortable with this idea with each passing minute, and in addition was starting to more visibly relax as well.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Purifier Compound)

Aaron facepalmed. "Great, and we were doing so well too."

A crack echoed through the room as he whipped the floor with his electrical cord. "I'm done with this." He then shuddered. "Ugh, I need a cold shower and a stiff drink after this."

He put away the electrical cord and removed all the electrodes from Emilena.

---------

(Robotics Factory)

Soren nodded. "Deal." He wrapped his metal clad hand around Tony's own hand and shook it to seal the deal.

He then turned to Axel. "All right, everyone ready?"

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tony shook Soren's hand firmly, and nodded. "Sure... I'm ready." he said. He'd have to provide directions, but it'd be easy enough. He knew where his father's house was... even after a year or so, he could still get there. He'd just need some more... prominent landmarks that weren't an abandoned factory.

(runner up)
(runner up)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena gasped as the torturing got a bit more personal. Spasming and shaking, she began whimpering and crying with emotion. At that moment, she felt two completely separate parts of her mind connect; this is what lovemaking with Adrian was missing.

As it went on, something was building up inside her, peaking like a wave. She remembered it from nights with Adrian, except far more intense... "Oh! Oh god! Unnggghhh..."

Abruptly Aaron disconnected everything, and with a pang she felt the feeling die down, leaving her feeling incredibly bloated and tight. Goddamit, I was so close...

Still, the torturing could have gone far worse. Reminding herself that she'd gotten off easy, she regarded Marcus, smiling lazily through heavy ragged breaths. "Is that all you got?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose and Marita assisted with treating Adrian, as best they could, while marie taried to make conversation with the others..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Axel agreed, "You bet I'm ready." He looked down and raised his foot as one of the little robots hurried past him to the German's side. "It looks like Adrian's getting treated pretty well, so he should be okay to move soon. Lily went out to speak with Kojuuro, but I think they'll be ready too. They've been gone a while though..."

Glancing out, Axel was about to make his way to where Lily had headed to see if everything was alright when he noticed Marie making her way over. He gave her a grateful smile. "Hey. Thanks for coming to help, I didn't really think he was going to make it for a second there. I'm Axel." He offered her a hand. "This is Soren, and that's Tony. Or Don Tony if you don't want to get whacked."

-------------------------------------

Marcus glared at Emilena. Rising slowly from the chair, he stalked over to her. "Whoever you pray to, thank him that you won't get to see everything we've got." Pulling his knife from the back of his belt, he pressed the blade against her face, just enough to drawn a thin line of blood. "Yet," he growled, as he raised the knife and cut the rope connecting her to the pulley, his mouth twisted in a snarl as he watched her collapse to the floor.

Sheathing the knife, he yanked one of her arms up behind her back and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling Emilena up. "We're getting her to the cells," he said lowly to Aaron. "The sooner we're done with her, the sooner I can make her really scream."

Marcus dragged her out of the room, and down the maze of corridors leading to the cells. He stopped outside the one marked C3. Motioning for Aaron to open it, he leaned down to Emilena's ear. "We'll see you later," he growled as he tossed her in and slammed the door behind her. He looked sideways at the German Shepard. "That was a first. But at least you got her to start talking."

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tony chuckled now as he was introduced to Marie. "I'm not a don... not even close." he said, shaking his head and smiling. "You don't have to worry about that. Heck, I'm not even an underboss, though my dad wants me to be someday... after I've grown up a bit, I guess." he stated sheepishly, shrugging here. "So yeah, don't worry... I'm not going to be 'whacking' anyone." he chortled.

Tony had noticed this group didn't seem to be too bad. After their guard was lowered, and they started relaxing, there wasn't much difference between them and others with no augments whatsoever. The ferret still had his reservations about the whole thing, but it seemed this bunch was nice overall, and not a threat to society as he'd initially believed. Were they really OK? Could he trust them? He had precious little choices at this point, so for now, he'd observe them, see what they were all about, and maybe try and learn more about their perspective to see if his own would change any.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rose and Marits helped lift adrian from the ground and carry him to maries car which was waiting outside ' where to now? Marita asked
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily silently returned from her walk, putting on a smile for the others.

---------------------------------

Emilena reflected on the experience as she was dragged to her cell, not really listening to Marcus. Despite her body being charred, bruised, and cut she felt more alive than she ever had before. If she ever escaped, she'd need to talk to Adrian about this.

She grunted as she was thrown onto the stone floor of a jail cell. Sitting up slowly, she glanced around her new abode. Aside from the dirt-streaked stone walls and titanium bars, notable things in the room consisted of a rusted sink, a cracked metal toilet, and a familiar Indian Cobra...

She leapt to her feet. "Sanjay Bhat, you insipid worm!" She cast her eyes around for anything sharp she could use as a shank; she remembered her promise last time they briefly met. Sadly the cell didn't have anything up to that task.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Axel looked back at Kojuuro and grinned. "Awesome. It looks like things are actually working out for a change - these guys just fixed Adrian up, and Tony's going to be able to help us out." He looked at Lily. "Nice to get some good news for once, right?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Once Lily was filled in on the details, she asked, "So, we're 100% sure we can trust these transporters? Whoever they are?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Purifier Compound)

Sanjay bared his metallic fangs as he reared up and spread his hood. Thanks to the fact that he had killed a Purifier, his artificial venom tanks were still intact. They debated surgically removing them but in the end, they simply settled for eventually killing him to send a message.

"You! You're the one who tried blackmailing me!" Beads of his natural venom began to appear on the tips of his metal fangs.

-----------

Aaron shrugged as he sat on a metal chair. "Yeah, I got her to talk but seeing her practically cum when I tortured her...ugh. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a cold shower and a stiff drink." He opened the door to the cell block and headed back to the livin quarters.

------------

(Robotics Factory)

Soren got into the rear compartment of the stolen truck. "Okay, Axel, you drive."

He then rubbed an armored hand across his helmeted head. "Now I have to decide where we can go. Right now, I want to find Emilena so I can extract info from her. But first, I need some extra firepower."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I asked for your help in escaping a combat zone while drugged!" Emilena shot back. "Hardly blackmail. Though considering you stole Class 3 Augments from the government yet didn't flee the country, I shouldn't have been surprised at your selfishness or that you were stupid enough to get captured and locked up in here!"

Due to her lack of weapon she simply assumed an unarmed combat stance with her fists. If he felt like attacking her, she knew a form of disarming judo designed to work against opponents who fight with their mouth. His fangs gave him the defensive advantage, so she couldn't initiate the fight, though she wanted to.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where do you think I was planning to go!?" Sanjay snapped. He swayed as he watched Emilena assume a combat ready stance.

His limited training and on the job learning gave him plenty of hand-to-hand combat pointers. He was aware that if someone either threw a punch or a kick, his favored tactic was to weave around it, exploiting his narrow and slender body and then either trap the offending limb with his arms or wrap his body around it and then use his fangs.

Knowing this, he decided to goad Emilena into throwing the first strike. "So I heard some moaning coming from the torture chamber. It sounded like you. My, you are a kinky one, getting off on things like that!" He flicked his tongue at her. "And I can taste it; you're getting wet at the thought of being dangled from a pole and then flogged. Am I right?"