The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 56024

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Creepy black guy?" Grandma echoed.

He snorted in disdain, before turning to the young female - and several other dinosaurs who had come as they heard the struggle and screams.

OOC: Volunteers? xD

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla looked at him even more "Why did you do that?" she asked.

Littlefoot nodded "Yeah  he was pure black,had reddish brown eyes and all these scars....he saved me by pulling Zimba off me...."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba stopped running and looked behind him. He swore that guy will pay....

OOC: Why do I have a feeling Zimba pretty much signed his own death

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Because he at least will get kicked out of the Valley? ps: any volunteers for other Valley-residents? I doubt that went unnoticed xD  

"Where was this?" Grandma demanded, a terrible feeling rising in her stomach.

"Was I supposed to let him kill that other boy?" The old male coolly stated.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: SIgh...I'll be Threehorn

Mr Threehorn snorted "Oh that Littlefoot was nothing but trouble anyway..maybe being choked is just what he needed"

That angered Nahla greatly she stomped her foot and charged ramming into the threehorn,forgetting the masisve age and strength difference.

The threehorn just cut the females side before shoving,Nahla was no match for him "Now thats taken care of..who are you?'

Nahla sobbed staring at her bleeding side,she was in pain and completely terrified.

Littlefoot tilted his head "By the meadow of the colourful flowers...you know where Nahla normally sleeps at night? There".

OOC: There,hell has broken loose. And me gonna go take shower.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Sorry,dooggy  got out had to chase him.

Zimba was headed towards where Littlefoot was with his Grandparents...ready to finish him off once and for alll

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Isse okay, gotta go to bed now. You guys can steal LF's grandparents if you wanna go on, but I have the feeling you'd have no clue what to do with Blackie (not actual name, just saying)

Grandpa and Grandma hurried to the field Littlefoot had told them they needed to be. Just be in time to see a sight the Valley had never seen before: Threehorn being attacked by a fully grown Longneck.

"Oh no..."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile

OOC: Night
Zimba reached the scene  to find Littlefoot alone,he smirked and walked up to him. Before the other male  could attack him. Zimba raised his foot and smashed Littlefoot right in the head.

OOC: Yeah that will get you like Zimba

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Night,and no Zimba no it not

Littlefoot didn't have a chancd to figure out what happened before his mind blacked out.

Threehorn tried to fight the longneck "Gee whats wrong with you?!!" he asked with a snarl.

Nahla looked around and spotted Grandma and Grandpa "GRANDMA AND GRANDPALONGNECK!" she called clear pain and fear in her voice.

OOC: Oh I am sure knocking out their grandson is gonna make Grandma and Grandpa loooooooooooooove Zimba.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I am really getting the feeling you WANT someone to KILL Zimba >-<

"I do not like Threehorns. Especcially not when they threaten children." The black stranger snarled, ignoring the cries and screams around them.

The two elder Longnecks were frozen in horror, Grandma only moving again when the cries of Nahla reached her brain.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: I actually do....I'm such a jerk

"Get...lost" the threehorn snarled.

Nahla now dropped her head her fear overcoming her  pain. But she jerked her head again when she saw something in the distance....Zimba standing over a motionless Littlefoot "Oh no..." she whispered and looked up at Grandma before glancing back at the two teenaged males.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba stared down at the unconscious Littlefoot laughing,however Zimba not being the smartest creature ever thought the unconscious form was actually dead he smiled at Littlefoot's  body "Mess.With.Me"

OOC: Zimba= :crazy

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Soooooo... Would someone be a dear and actually point my characters attention to the Littlefoot/Zimba drama over there xD

"No." He tailwhipped at the horned dinosaur again. The sound of breaking bones sounded across the field... and a female's cry of pain. Grandma had taken the hit, with devestating results.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Noooooo not Grandma NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOO SCREW YOU BLACK LONGNECK

"Grandma Longneck!" Nahla cried  hastly standing up "Grandpa Longneck! Zimba has gotten Littlefoot,go help him!" she turned to the black male "I'll deal with him..." lost in her foolishness of youth she charged him ramming him.

OOC: Nahla has finally flipped...I saw this coming. Though doubt she doing much damage more like flea bites.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba happy with what he done and began to walk away..no one would know it was him.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Do we have a giant first-aid-kit somewhere? D:

Blinded with pain the old female registered nothing beside her broken ribs at the moment.

The black male meanwhile backed off, eyes wide as he regarded the trembling female in front of him. He didn't even quite feel the little girl charge him.

"What...?" Grandpa tore his eyes away from his wife to look over his shoulder to where his grandson was. Oh, come on... Torn between wife and child, in the end he choose child, roaring his anger and frustration at the retreating form of Zimba.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba spotted Grandoa and snarled breaking into a run.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stomped her foot before once again charging,she was angered more then anything however she suddenly got jerked back by a threehorn.

Mr Threehorn stood on the young females tail "Oh look what you done now" he nodded towards Grandma "I suggest you leave..and quickly" he looked down at Nahla before shoving her again "I swear ever since that little brat and her boyfriend came here we have had nothing bout trouble"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And you are such a help, I can already tell." The black Longneck snarled. "I do not know if you noticed, but I hurt her because of you, thrice-damned Threehorn!"

Yes, he was old. Yes, he was too big to run. No, he could not be outpaced. For every 5 steps Zimba took, he took one. And for the first time in a very long time, there was murder in his eyes.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn snorted and walked off in a huff.

Nahla stared after him trembling,she had NO clue what was happening.