The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 126726

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Ruby is making a run for it from Redclaw, who has ordered Thud and Screech to stop her, and are firing their laser guns at her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Run, Ruby! Ruuuuun! This is AWESOME!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Ruby has made it to the teleporter and uses it to escape Redclaw's ship and ends up in the Great Valley. Which in my human LBT world is a safe zone.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
After running all over, Ruby finds the transporter. She immediately uses it, without a second thought to what coordinates are programmed into it.

Sorry, popped in there, and I couldn't help it :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 21 2014 on  09:14 AM
After running all over, Ruby finds the transporter. She immediately uses it, without a second thought to what coordinates are programmed into it.

No problem always happy to get your feed back:)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 21 2014 on  04:18 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 21 2014 on  09:14 AM

No problem always happy to get your feed back:)
Well, I'm glad. That's the first thing I thought when I saw this, and saw the word, "ship."...I MIGHT have watched a lot of Star Trek...:smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Littlefoot and co (along with Ali, Chomper and Tricia) have found Ruby lying unconscious in the woods, after she escaped Redclaw's ship via the teleporter.

Here Ruby is now safely tucked in bed at the great valley's hospital. Where Littlefoot and co tuck her after they found her out cold in the woods.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I love these! All the gang's expressions are perfect, and the Ruby's safely tucked in.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 22 2014 on  10:37 AM
I love these! All the gang's expressions are perfect, and the Ruby's safely tucked in.
Great! :)
I can picture Ducky saying "She's very pretty." and Littlefoot calling to his grandparents to call the hospital and that they found a girl.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 22 2014 on  04:45 AM
I can picture Ducky saying "She's very pretty." and Littlefoot calling to his grandparents to call the hospital and that they found a girl.
Yeah, then the others telling THEIR parents...and Cera's dad complaining as usual. :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 22 2014 on  10:47 AM
Yeah, then the others telling THEIR parents...and Cera's dad complaining as usual. :lol
Yeah, when dose he ever like new residents? -_-

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 22 2014 on  04:50 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 22 2014 on  10:47 AM
Yeah, when dose he ever like new residents? -_-
Or anyone but family, for THAT matter? :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 22 2014 on  10:52 AM
Or anyone but family, for THAT matter? :lol [/QUOTE]
 Yeah and in my fic he's not too keen on humans, a species that he's never seen before been in the valley. Though Josh gives him a piece of his mind. :smile

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 22 2014 on  04:58 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 22 2014 on  10:52 AM
Or anyone but family, for THAT matter? :lol
Yeah and in my fic he's not too keen on humans, a species that he's never seen before been in the valley. Though Josh gives him a piece of his mind. :smile [/QUOTE]
 You KNOW he WOULD. It'd be nice to see SOMEONE do it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Ruby has now woken up to see Littlefoot and co are by her bedside. Here Littlefoot, Cera, Tricia and Ali are on the left hand side of her bed.
In part 2 Ducky, Spike Petrie and Chomper will be on the right hand side of Ruby's bed

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, I LOVE this. I like how you made Ali a permanent part of the gang, too. Wish they'd done that in the actual movie series...OR the TV series. I especially love how Littlefoot is the first one to start talking and introduce himself, like the real leader he IS.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 26 2014 on  10:00 AM
Awwwww, I LOVE this. I like how you made Ali a permanent part of the gang, too. Wish they'd done that in the actual movie series...OR the TV series. I especially love how Littlefoot is the first one to start talking and introduce himself, like the real leader he IS.
Yeah if I had done the TV I would have given it an actual story arc. I'd start it with Ali coming back and her herd diced to steal down in the great valley and she officially becomes a new member of the gang. I can picture them singing a reprise of "Your one of us now". Then have Chomper come back. Then later bring in Ruby but make her a now and again character.
I'd also have Tricia tag along every now and again too.
Yeah it only seemed right that Littlefoot speaks to Ruby first.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 26 2014 on  04:19 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 26 2014 on  10:00 AM
Yeah if I had done the TV I would have given it an actual story arc. I'd start it with Ali coming back and her herd diced to steal down in the great valley and she officially becomes a new member of the gang. I can picture them singing a reprise of "Your one of us now". Then have Chomper come back. Then later bring in Ruby but make her a now and again character.
I'd also have Tricia tag along every now and again too.
Yeah it only seemed right that Littlefoot speaks to Ruby first.
I can agree wholeheartedly.Ali would've been a  nice permanent addition to the gang, and Tricia really SHOULD'VE been featured more. She was ADORABLE. Really, it's disappointing, she was shown very little, and her dad was shown WAY too much. :lol
I think so, too. Littlefoot just seems to be a natural leader and seems to be the best representative of his friends.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here's Ruby meeting Chomper, Ducky, Spike and Petrie on the other side of her bed.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, they all look happy to meet her! :D