The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 126718

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 13 2014 on  11:04 AM
Nice :)
Great. I knew you'd like it as Ducky is in it.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This based right off a scene from LBT 4 Journey through the mist, were Ali watches a butterfly fly past while she's singing it takes all sorts.
http://screencaps.us/199/6-land-before-tim...ps.com-6230.jpg?

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, she seems so happy. You did a good job recreating this.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 19 2014 on  01:41 PM
Thanks :DD  Like with Tickles butterfly's must also be a rare sigh in the apocalyptic world this takes place in.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It's been a while since I last saw a pic of your humanized LBT universe. Not sureif there was because of no updates or because of me been so busy, thank goodness winter break finally started, hehehe.

Is there a reason why your humanized Ali has different eye color than the dinoaur counterpart? I noticed that just by comparing the pics.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jul 19 2014 on  05:39 PM
Hello:
 It's been a while since I last saw a pic of your humanized LBT universe. Not sureif there was because of no updates or because of me been so busy, thank goodness winter break finally started, hehehe.

Is there a reason why your humanized Ali has different eye color than the dinoaur counterpart? I noticed that just by comparing the pics.
Oh boy another nitpick... Well the thing was when I first made my humanized design for Ali I didn't realise that I got her eye colour wrong until it was too late. Though her eyes are a sort of greeny blue in some scenes depending on the lighting, a d I've seen other fan art were she has blue eyes.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 19 2014 on  11:36 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 19 2014 on  01:41 PM
Thanks :DD  Like with Tickles butterfly's must also be a rare sigh in the apocalyptic world this takes place in.
Agh, didn't see the update...and that's one of the reasons I refreshed... :oops
Welcome. I'd imagine Ali's super happy to see any butterfly is alive at all. That must've been a special day for her.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 19 2014 on  12:15 PM
Oh boy another nitpick... Well the thing was when I first made my humanized design for Ali I didn't realise that I got her eye colour wrong until it was too late. Though eyes are a sort of greeny blue in some scenes depending on the lighting, a d I've seen other fan art were she has blue eyes.
Hello:
 Well, I may have made my comment about an "inconsequential detail", but that happens to all of us (I do 3d models with textures after all). Maybe there are the animators the ones to blame because they didn't have an organized color palette.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 19 2014 on  06:56 PM

Welcome. I'd imagine Ali's super happy to see any butterfly is alive at all. That must've been a special day for her.
Yeah I'm sure a girly girl like Ali would love butterfly's. Just like Olivia.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 19 2014 on  01:20 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 19 2014 on  06:56 PM

Yeah I'm sure a girly girl like Ali would love butterfly's. Just like Olivia.
I can imagine her holding out her finger for it to land on.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another continuation of the human gang meeting Ruby. So Ruby is feeling ok now after meeting Littlefoot and co, and is getting out of bed and Chomper is kindly fetching her sandals and bringing them over to her.  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Redclaw has found where Ruby is via his visualizer. Which a lot of villains in sci-fi media tend to have XD

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1. Awwww. I love how Cera brought Tricia to meet Ruby, too. Littlefoot looks a bit lighter when compared to everyone else, though.

2. Ah, SWEET! I LOVE these, cause the audience knows the villains are fully aware of the situation is, but the good guys don't. Sets up suspense, to me, personally.
This one is just as foreboding as you meant it. Now that Red Claw knows where Ruby is, things are gonna get dangerous...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 21 2014 on  04:47 PM
1. Awwww. I love how Cera brought Tricia to meet Ruby, too. Littlefoot looks a bit lighter when compared to everyone else, though.

2. Ah, SWEET! I LOVE these, cause the audience knows the villains are fully aware of the situation is, but the good guys don't. Sets up suspense, to me, personally.
This one is just as foreboding as you meant it. Now that Red Claw knows where Ruby is, things are gonna get dangerous...
1. Oh crap. I knew I should have darkened Littlefoot more... I also think I inked him over with a different pen. Yeah well you may remember Tricia was already with them when they found Ruby.

Yeah I can picture him seeing Littlefoot and the other of the main 5 gang members and saying. "Wait.. I recognise those juvenile organics." I can also see him sending Thud and Screech or one of his T_Rex android foot soilders to go down and recapture Ruby and bring Littlefoot and the others too.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 21 2014 on  01:07 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 21 2014 on  04:47 PM

1. Oh crap. I knew I should have darkened Littlefoot more... I also think I inked him over with a different pen. Yeah well you may remember Tricia was already with them when they found Ruby.

Yeah I can picture him seeing Littlefoot and the other of the main 5 gang members and saying. "Wait.. I recognise those juvenile organics." I can also see him sending Thud and Screech or one of his T_Rex android foot soilders to go down and recapture Ruby and bring Littlefoot and the others too.
It's kinda really noticeable. Oh, yeah! It's been a while, and I haven't looked at that one in a while, either.

That would be COOL! And then the screen fades to black, or the episode ends. They're best when cliffhangers, in my opinion.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 21 2014 on  07:38 PM
It's kinda really noticeable. Oh, yeah! It's been a while, and I haven't looked at that one in a while, either.

That would be COOL! And then the screen fades to black, or the episode ends. They're best when cliffhangers, in my opinion. [/QUOTE]
 Well problem is its a bit late to repair the damage now, unless a remake it from scratch. There is another way I could fix it but it will be very tricky...

Yeah then in the next scene of Redclaw he's checking recorded POV footage of Sharptooth before he was destroyed. And sees it really is the same kids.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 21 2014 on  02:06 PM

That would be COOL! And then the screen fades to black, or the episode ends. They're best when cliffhangers, in my opinion.
Well problem is its a bit late to repair the damage now, unless a remake it from scratch. There is another way I could fix it but it will be very tricky...

Yeah then in the next scene of Redclaw he's checking recorded POV footage of Sharptooth before he was destroyed. And sees it really is the same kids. [/QUOTE]
 Ah, well. That's unfortunate.
That'd would be REALLY COOL!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 21 2014 on  08:30 PM

Yeah then in the next scene of Redclaw he's checking recorded POV footage of Sharptooth before he was destroyed. And sees it really is the same kids.
That'd would be REALLY COOL! [/QUOTE]
 I fixed it and reposted it.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 22 2014 on  04:06 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 21 2014 on  08:30 PM

That'd would be REALLY COOL!
I fixed it and reposted it. [/QUOTE]
 MUCH better.  :yes