The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The gang watching something

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The gang are watching Grandpa Longneck and Topsy participate in a staring contest.

Littlefoot:  I bet a pile of treestars on my grandpa!

Cera:  Your on flathead!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Gang conquering another cave for the Great Valley. They just found a treasure in there, namely... well, you know what is supposed to be in caves :D
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Some of the more audacious adults from the Valley formed a pyramid with their bodies. The heroic Mr. Threehorn is at the center of the bottom level.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Continuing that idea...

The adults had formed a pyramid, with Topsy and several longnecks on the bottom, the hadrosaurs in the middle, and Mr. Thicknose on top.

Topsy (obviously struggling under the weight): "Uh... Why did I agree to this again?"

Mama Swimmer (on top of his back):  "It was your idea, remember?  You bragged to the longnecks that you were just as strong as them."

Topsy:  "Don't remind me..."

Grandpa and Grandma Longneck:  :lol

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.