The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 55820

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla awoke thirsty,still unaware she was pretty much crushing Zimba,

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"If we talk, that certainly not to strangers who do not know this family, no matter how well-meaning."

Can't... breathe... Gotta... sleep... other... side... valley... Ugh...

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani snorted "You two are awfully stubborn" she walked closer "You didn't want to do it did you?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stood up getting off Zimba,still being half asleep she was not alert and did not notice when she walked on Zimba's foot as she headed to find water.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Neither answered her. They had said all there was to be said.

Zimba slept on, cause he had no toes Nahla could step on and so he didn't notice her leaving. Aside from the fact that he could MOVE!

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani sighed..these two were impossible! She got right in her faces  "Listen,moping like this WILL NOT HELP! Don't you get the duties off Littlefoot now?" she questioned 'Well that makes you's the leaders-a leader must be fit and not focusing on their own troubles but focusing on those all share. Right now you're focusing on your own and unfit to lead. I did not know Littlefoot,but I do have spite against him after what he did to my daughter but I would never want him to come to serious harm or death. For the sake of everyone in this valley-SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER IT" Nahla backed off-once she starting speaking her mind..there was no stopping her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After Nahla drank she decided to go check on her mother,she wandered until she spotted her-and the grandparents. She stopped where she was trying to hear what was going on. Though she stood out-being bright pink and white.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We stepped down." Grandpa stated in a monotone voice. "The Council will decide a replacement for our grandson."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani scoffed "Still,stop your moping. It ain't that serious,dinosaurs are going to come and go-surely at your age you BOTH know that" Nani had been hardened by her time with Hades,she says what she think is the right thing but it ends up doing more damage "Littlefoot is gone,he is NOT coming back. I heard them say it.Littlefoot's got lifetime banishment so just deal with it. Yes it ok to miss him but this is just....you're acting like he died in front of your eyes-he is living and breathing just not living here anymore-just tell yourselves he moved out"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla  blinked in surprise at her mothers words-now she knew where she got her own stubborn streak from....

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You have become a creation of Hades..." Grandma mused. "You have forgotten what it means to care."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I care unlike YOU" Nani started syaing without thinking "I look after my daughter Nahla and even raised and still look after Zimba like my own son-I CARE" she stomped her foot "UNLIKE YOU!" she shouted "You kick your own flesh and blood out of his home without hearing his side of the story you are the one who need to learn to care!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla looked over her shoulder and back towards the small group "Oh mum....you really done it now..."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The sound of a tail hitting flesh hard resounded in the air.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That sound was followed by a shriek out pain-coming from Nani "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!!" she screamed "DO YOU JUST ENJOY HURTING OTHERS?!! GO JOIN HADES THEN!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla ran forward "MUM! MUM ARE YOU OKAY?!!" she stopped by her mothers side and looked at Grandpa in fear...what was it with old males and scaring her to death?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You enjoy hurting others. You are truly the wife of Hades." Grandma defended her husband. "As petty as he is."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani was outraged "How DARE you compare me to HIM!" she snarled she pulling Nahla closer by the neck but released her again "And how dare you speak of him in front of Nahla,do you know what he has done to her?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla didn't say anything,her gaze just drifted to the ground..she wanted out of here.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You have become him in absensia." Grandpa snarled. "Look at your precious daughter."