The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!

Lain_EX · 122 · 9217

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I should grab my Wii back from my friend's house and add some of you folks!  I'll do that ASAP but it may be a couple of days.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sounds cool action! Always looking for a new gamer to link up with ;)

Flathead770: Thanks for the advice matey, but I've already done it. It wasn't too hard, Mogenar is just a royal pain to be frank. Especially getting the orb on his back. I did it first time yesterday so I'm happily on my way to Elysia now  :D Oh, and the extended Hypermode? I knew about that. You can have about an extra 20-30secs whilst corrupt but after that, the tank Auto Vents and you return to normal. Apparently, you can actually use this trick to minimise the amount of energy you deplete whilst in Hypermode. By waiting for the auto vent, the corruption builts up and replenishes what you've lost during shooting. ;)

Lain_EX: Wickid! I'll check out your message later today buddy  ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
no problem LF1616, i don't mind going through the game again. If you need help later on i'll be willing to help, but i think its pretty much clear sailing now until the last boss (my corruption meter actually was half full at one point on Hypermode, the closest i've ever been to dying on that boss). I found Mognar to be the hardest boss on Hypermode so hopefully you won't have to much trouble now. Also, i sent you some Wii-mails regarding the friend vouchers.

should grab my Wii back from my friend's house and add some of you folks! I'll do that ASAP but it may be a couple of days.
As long as you have when March comes around. Its gonna be hectic on the topic when SSBB comes out.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh...quickly realised, to play Mario Strikers, you need the 10-digit players code. D'oh  :slap Here's mine for anyone who wants to link up:

519811 065039

Flathead770: I still haven't got that MP3 friend token from you yet despite numerous tries and being linked to Wii24 for days now :unsure: Reeeaaalllly dunno what's up with that...hope our tokens don't get wasted. Maybe we both need to log onto MP3 at the same time for our consoles to recognise we have saved game files....i dunno  :rolleyes:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ya, no idea whats going on with that. Oh, and don't worry about the tokens, i only sent one just in case something like this might happen, and still have like 12 or 13 more to sent. Also, don't worry about sending me friend tokens as i've already unlocked everything that requires friend credits.
Maybe we both need to log onto MP3 at the same time for our consoles to recognise we have saved game files
worth a shot i guess, though it might be difficult with the time zone differences. We'll have to set a time, according to the GoF time, that will suit us both.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I looked through the nsider forums tp see if there was already a similar problem like ours with no luck. But it just occurred to me, maybe we can't send the tokens because we both live in different countries, cause i know that an imported game doesn't work with the wii unless its also imported from the same area. If this is true then we probably can't send each other friend tokens, which is a bummer.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You could be right about that there. It's probably the game regioning that is causing the lack of communication. But saying that, I'm pretty darn sure, coz it's an online service, one would think (or hope) that data such as MP3 friend tokens would be universal. Seems a little odd that they'd limit it to DVD regions :unsure: Meh...i dunno. There must be a logical reason for it

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My Friend Code for SSBB: 3995-6187-1684
Hope to Brawl with you guys soon!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For everyone with SSB: Brawl:
Here is my friend code:

4725-7646-6923

I added you as a friend, Flathead.
Lets do this! :wow

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
4468-0664-4802

I compete as MLost, a shortening of my GameFAQs name, MrLost, but I put TheNumberOneShmuck in the comment box so you'll know it's me.

action9000 and Flathead have been added.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Here is my code for Brawl:

3780-8677-4561

Give me until Friday before we start duking it out online. School has never been so cruel to me.  -_-

Friday and all of next week I'll be on Spring Break, so we can Brawl till the crack of dawn. BTW, when we Brawl online, if you happen to notice any lag it's most likely because of my horrible internet connection. (I am striving to get a better one) So please forgive me if any complications come up either before a match or during a match.  

See you guys then.  :wave

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Great, i've added you all! Just to let you know, my username for brawl is X-LK because of the name restrictions. Saturday will probably be the best time  for me to Brawl, but i might be able to on Wednesday as well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
There's one video online where people did a wi-fi match and the lag is really really bad.  Not much happened in the match. :(

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
The lag in Brawl isn't that bad. Worst I've seen when I play online is a delay between button pressing and my character triggering the action. I counted probably a 1 to 3 second delay between pressing the button and my character moving.

Anyway, as for my Brawl friend code. I kind of prefer for anyone interested in having my friend code to PM me for it. Makes it much easier for me to keep track of those who want to swap codes with ,e.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow!  I got alot to add.

I'll add you all ASAP. :)

Oh, and those who want my SSBB code, it's in my sig. :D

Go ahead and add me.  I hardly care if you're not my friend and just want to beat me because you hate me for some odd reason.  Just to warn you, Kirby will PWN you! <(^-^)>

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Guess what? I've got Brawl too! Here's my Friend Code: 0044-2825-0771.

I'll add you guys later!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's my code for Mario Kart guys. Feel free to add it once you acquire your copy:

4210-4127-9759

Give it a few weeks and I'll be able to smack my Brawl code up too ;)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's my Friends code for Brawl guys...at long last  :DD

2277-6983-6983

Flathead, Action, KK23 and Lain...I've taken down your codes in the hopes I can find you and duke it out some time. Hope that's alright with ya  :^.^:

Looking forward to brawlin' with y'all! ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sweet, Congrats on getting the game! I got to start playing again i guess, got kinda sick of the game after putting over 130 hours after just a couple of weeks :lol .

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry! I typed out my Friend's code wrong! Got the numbers mixed up with another friends code I'd jotted down. The editted post above is now the RIGHT one. The last one would only be accepted by the game "Super Smash Bros Strikers Charged Football" (wonder if it's a Wii exclusive too?  :lol )