The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

First Pokemon, then Ponies, now Dinosaurs

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, you two. And I have no idea if I'll do more of those^^

But I have actually ordered these 2 as patches, from someone who makes really good ones. Now all I have to do is wait for them to be done. I don't like waiting. xD

And well, I shaded my latest Ali Vector. I didn't feel like it was necessary, but I still did it, soo...here:

[align=center]Ali Approved - Shaded

Source
(for bigger size etc.)[/align]

Hope you like it. :)

My next one will (probably) be something traditional again. When I find the needed time for that.

RS

Edit: wohoo, page 10. :D

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Soo...in this semester we have to create a little animation in photoshop to get a grade and well...at first I had a different idea. You can create photos with a stable background and a person moving in the foreground, for example, a photo of two bikes in the background, moving but frozen because it's a picture. And then a person moving in the foreground. That would've been okay.

Then I showed someone my digital LBT Fanarts and the moving eyes and that's where this idea started. :D

[align=center]They See Me Rollin

But I hope they don't hate me. :D

Source

At first I also wanted to put Littlefoot/Ali in front of a real photo, but then I thought that a drawn background would look better. So I did one. :D
My first somewhat complex digital background ever. Everything in it is 100% vectors, so unlimited size is possible. ;)

About the animation itself: It isn't spectacular, but it is my first animation ever, and I took the time to set each position frame by frame to make it look as good and smooth as possible.

Soo..will more advanced animation stuff come up in the future? I wouldn't count on it. :D
But it was nice to make a few steps in that direction.

Hope you like it. :)

Oh and...does this background seem familiar to any of you who have been following my stuff? :D

RockingScorpion
(let's see how long it takes for me to return to this topic because I forgot something).

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
:lol  :DD  :lol:

I don't know what's funnier Ali's eyes or Littlefoot's face.

I love this!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol I LOVE Littlefoot's face! Ali's possessed or something!
XD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome! There isn't really much to add to the previous commenters but: THIS IS HILLARIOUS!  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot (thinking):  "Okay... Back away slowly..."

:lol

Seriously though, this is a hilarious animation.  Ali's face is hilarious enough, but Littlefoot's expression puts it over the top.  Nice work!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wow, this topic was on page 4 in this section. I'm not dead just so you know :D

Thanks for everyone who commented here ;) and tomorrow I'll finally know what I got for this little animation above. But now let's get to the lastet update (feels like I haven't drawn LBT in forever).

[align=center]Littlefoot Approved Sticker

Source

Yes, this series finally continues, and I have one, no, two reasons for that. You can see these reasons here and here.
Yup, those are patches made from my designs (how cool is that) and after I got these I want the whole GoF as patches. :D

If you have a deviantart, there will be a poll next week on my page where I let everyone choose what character I should do next. ;)

And also again, if you want to have these as a patch/sticker/whatever, I won't stop you, feel free to do that. :)
As long as this is for you and you don't start making profit from something I created, of course.
Just tell everyone where you got it if they ask and everything's fine. ;)

That's it for now, but the next thing is coming right up (even tomorrow maybe) and it'll be something special, at least for me. You'll see when I'm done.

See you next time ;)
RS

(I wonder what I need to add this time because I forgot)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, and I will. Considering I have 3 whole weeks free now it might happen sooner as I think - but no promises. I kind of finished 3 fanarts in one week now (how did that happen) but...well we see what is about to come. ;)

Here is the fanart number 3 I just mentioned:

[align=center]The Struggle is Real

Source

This is somewhat another milestone for me because I made up everything out of my imagination except for the head, and only checked some screenshots when the sketch was done. I just made one mistake that was corrected quite easy, but now I only need to get the head memorized and I'll be able to draw spot on longnecks whenever I feel like it. :D

Anyway, that's it, I don't know what else I might add here...
except a big thank you to Malte279 who gave me some helpful advice on this now and then. :)

Hope you like it, and until next time. ;)

RS

(colored version will probably be done tomorrow)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I already told you I like it but here's my opinion for the public :p

The anatomy is absolutely amazing and the shading is just gorgeous! The coloured version is probably gonna make me  :wow

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, and I hope it meets your expectations. :D

[align=center]The Struggle is Real - Digicolored

Source

Coming up is another patch design and something not LBT-related, but a great idea a friend of mine had. Will be digital though as well.

I don't know what I could add here, so..
hope you like it and until next time. :)

(I actually didn't forget the critiques thingy this time, so if any of you has deviantart and feels like it... ;) )

RS

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Really impressive drawing that from memory! Nicely done ! :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, you two. :)
And hey Mumbling, I think this is the first post you ever made here, is that right? :D

Aaanyway, to the update:

[align=center]Cera Approved Sticker

Source

The Gang of Five Sticker Series continues again, 2 more to go and it will be done. :D

Hope you like this one as well. I had quite a hard time to choose the best expression for Cera's personality. Do you think I got it? :)

I dunno when I have something ready again. Might be tomorrow, might be monday. But I do have plans, LBT related and non-LBT. We'll see.

So that's it then, until next time. :)

RS

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice :) Are you going to do Chomper and Ruby as well by the way? ^^

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
I want to finish the original Gang first. When I'm done with that - maybe. And maybe even other characters that are somewhat popular, like Bron or Pterano and whoever there is. Only time will tell. ;)

And thanks. :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Yeah Cera! :) Yes I think you picked a fairly good shot of her for this.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks. :)

And now, all aboard everyone, it's shipping time! :D

[align=center]No More Migrating

Source

Whew. It's finally done.

A lot of thought and work went into this. Aside from the fact that this is 100% out of my head, I altered the designs of the characters a little, to make them look a bit older and also to give Ali a design of her own, so that she isn't a Littlefoot clone with other colors anymore and also looks a bit more female.

If you want, you can go ahead and spot the differences I gave Ali, compared to Littlefoot. 5 in total, write it in a comment if you like. :)
Littlefoot has some differences to his kid version as well, you could also see what you find there. :D
About how old I imagine them here: that age where you start discover feelings that may be more than friendship.

I consider this another milestone again when it comes to my drawings in some terms.

I know I said the Petrie Patch would be next but that will be done tomorrow if nothing gets in the way.

And I also want to add a huge "thank you" to Malte279 who helped me a lot with the progress of this drawing. Thanks, the help is really appreciated. :)

Aaand (unless I haven't forgotten anything again) that's all there is to say here.

Hope you like it, and until next time :)

RS

ps: my right hand hurts. I've been holding the pencil a really long time today. Worth it. :D

Edit: aaand of course I forgot a thing. xD
Try to find the hidden heart. It is very vague but it is there. Use your imagination. ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Hmmm. I have to say I think they actually look younger with those big eyes.  And  I the Ali doesn't look the same without her eyelashes.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Excellent!!!  :wow  :wow  :wow  :wow  :wow

I absolutely love this one! Good job!  :exactly