The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 47509

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 5 2014 on  08:23 AM
Yeah, she considers him an enemy. Not that that's hard to do. XD
I can't believe she did. Or Tria. Especially after he humiliates her in front of everyone. Oddly enough, both Cera's parents look black, but Cera and her sisters don't...
She was ADORABLE in the first film. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah, though I have noticed a slight hint of brown on her mum during her birth scene. Yeah don't know where Cera and her sisters got the yellowy orange from.
I can see Bambo's dad talking back at Topsy and mouthing him off a lot, and Bambo's mum has to step in and stop him.
Yes she is, even though she (and the others) pull some pretty creepy faces in the first film. I wish they hadn't omitted her eyelashes in the sequels.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
And so here's Bambo with the gang in the last scene of the movie were they all hug on top of a hill.

Now that I'm finished with the first film. Next I'll do Bambo in scenes from the sequels and maybe the TV show. Just note I won't do anything rom the 6th as that's my personal most hated one in the franchises, all I can see Bambo do in that one is get angry with the stupid twins.  And I won't do anything from the 13th either for obvious reasons.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
And cue "If We Hold on Together" and the credits...which is my first thought when I see this.You did great job recreating the scenes for this, and I look forward to seeing the others. I can't wait for some from 4 and 7.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 5 2014 on  07:59 PM
And cue "If We Hold on Together" and the credits...which is my first thought when I see this.You did great job recreating the scenes for this, and I look forward to seeing the others. I can't wait for some from 4 and 7.
And the narrator saying his final words. Oh I loved hearing that song in the credits as a kid. Real glad you enjoyed this. Oh yes I will defenetly do stuff from the 4th and 7th.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 5 2014 on  03:12 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 5 2014 on  07:59 PM
And the narrator saying his final words. Oh I loved hearing that song in the credits as a kid. Real glad you enjoyed this. Oh yes I will defenetly do stuff from the 4th and 7th.
With Bambo's name included. I really did. I might try and picture the whole movie with Bambo in there at some point.
Ah, I figured you'd do plenty of 4. I REALLY wanna see them soon.  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 5 2014 on  10:50 PM

With Bambo's name included. I really did. I might try and picture the whole movie with Bambo in there at some point.
Ah, I figured you'd do plenty of 4. I REALLY wanna see them soon.  :smile
I might even rearrange some of the pics so there in chronological order. I will get to work on them ASAP.  :)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 5 2014 on  05:00 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 5 2014 on  10:50 PM

Ah, I figured you'd do plenty of 4. I REALLY wanna see them soon.  :smile
I might even rearrange some of the pics so there in chronological order. I will get to work on them ASAP.  :)
That would help. Alright, then. I shall eagerly await them.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok here's my first Bambo in sequel scene drawing.
I thought I'd start off with the opening of the 2nd movie, were Bambo is with Cera as she rams some coconuts out of a tree.
I can picture Bambo complementing Cera on how well she got them out of the tree, and Cera says her old "Hee" catchphrase.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, yes, I remember that. I love their expressions here. I was actually disappointed when she stopped saying it. I can see where he looks like "Way to go, Cera! You got them all down!"

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 7 2014 on  06:59 PM
Ah, yes, I remember that. I love their expressions here. I was actually disappointed when she stopped saying it. I can see where he looks like "Way to go, Cera! You got them all down!"
Yeah. Though I don't think her 2nd VA would have done it that well anyway. Though she still says it in my fics.  Yes he'd probably say somthing like that.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 7 2014 on  01:37 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 7 2014 on  06:59 PM
Yeah. Though I don't think her 2nd VA would have done it that well anyway. Though she still says it in my fics.  Yes he'd probably say somthing like that.
Very true, given that she was obviously pushing it in the 5th movie, and she made Cera sound like a teenager in every other film.
Yeah, Bambo DOES seem to compliment people a lot.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 7 2014 on  08:46 PM
Very true, given that she was obviously pushing it in the 5th movie, and she made Cera sound like a teenager in every other film.
Yeah, Bambo DOES seem to compliment people a lot. [/QUOTE]
 Yes it just won't have been as cute if she'd said it in that unfitting teenage like voice of hers. Yeah I can also see Bambo completing Littlefoots good thinking in the first film when he says tree stars grow where there's water, and that they should follow the water. E.G " Oh yes very good thinking Littlefoot. Speaking of water I could do with a drink"

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok first off if you look back on my older stuff on this topic. You'll see I have rearranged some of the pics so that they are in chronological order.  

Anyway another scene from the opening of the 2nd film. Here Bambo is kindly taking the lily pad off Cera's head after she fell in the watering hole and ended up with the pad on her head.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, how cuuuuute! I LOVE Cera's expression, and Bambo looks so happy to help here. He's also SUPER CUTE with that Lilly Pad in his mouth.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 9 2014 on  08:04 PM
Awwww, how cuuuuute! I LOVE Cera's expression, and Bambo looks so happy to help here. He's also SUPER CUTE with that Lilly Pad in his mouth.
 :D  Yeah and I can picture Cera going "Hee" again.  Yes I'm really pleased with how I drew Bambo here.   :DD

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 9 2014 on  03:17 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 9 2014 on  08:04 PM
:D  Yeah and I can picture Cera going "Hee" again.  Yes I'm really pleased with how I drew Bambo here.   :DD
And blushing a little, too. This IS one of your best Bambo drawings.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 9 2014 on  10:52 PM
:DD
And blushing a little, too. This IS one of your best Bambo drawings. [/QUOTE]
 Oh that's music to my ears! :D Yeah I'm very happy with how I drew Bambo here. Didn't even needa refrance.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 12 2014 on  05:53 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 9 2014 on  10:52 PM
:DD
And blushing a little, too. This IS one of your best Bambo drawings.
Oh that's music to my ears! :D Yeah I'm very happy with how I drew Bambo here. Didn't even needa refrance. [/QUOTE]
 Well, I'm glad for that. Yeah, you're drawing Cera a lot better, now, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 12 2014 on  10:06 PM
Well, I'm glad for that. Yeah, you're drawing Cera a lot better, now, too. [/QUOTE]
   :D  well as they say, practis makes perfect.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 12 2014 on  04:13 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 12 2014 on  10:06 PM
Well, I'm glad for that. Yeah, you're drawing Cera a lot better, now, too.
:D  well as they say, practis makes perfect. [/QUOTE]
 Seems fitting that the perfect example of this in your art is Cera.
 :lol  :smile