The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 77176

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Yurei?' where are you going?' Marie called out as she ran down the trail after hm " You said that you still had some things to show us ' the retriever said giving  Yurei a smile. ' and you're a better tour guide than that woman who gave us the official tour. she was boring as dry paint.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It felt like Flora barely had time to blink and two of their number were gone. "Err, where'd everyone go?" she asked. She glanced at the exit of the arcade, completely clueless as to why Yurei and Marie had dashed off so quickly. Already they were out of sight. "We...going somewhere else?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei turned, quickly regaining his composure and smirking some.
"Heh.  It's getting late, and I'm sure you guys had plans for the night, and I'd hate to get in the way."
He said with a small, halfhearted chuckle...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we don't have any plans ' Marie assured him" Come on, lets go get some dinner.. my treat.' She smiled at him. 'don;t worry about Marita. shes always been open with her affections, shes planted kisses on me like that on more than one occasion. Girl believes in public snogging what can I say. don't read anything into it.  Doesnt mean  that flora doesn't like you, or that you have to compete with any of us for Floras affections. Your relationship with Flora is between you and her. we'll know about it, of course since we're a small close group, but you want to take her out on a date, none of us are going to stop you. we're fine with it, in fact. next time you  see Flora, snogg her like Marita did. that will ease matters on that score.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Uh, hello?" Flora slowly came walking down the trail, looking confused. "Guys...?" She hadn't noticed their location due to the darkness; they were halfway between the labs and the city, and the faint dim of the city streetlamps could only do so much this far into the lonely desert dunes. "What happened...?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu chuckled sardonically.
"Nah, it's fine.  Really.  You guys go on ahead.".
He said lightly, shaking his head a bit...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
maybe yuri had to head home to do something that he forgot to do' Marita said ' we'll catch up with them' Emma assured her.
_ Come on Yu, I insist. lets go get some food.' Marie said firmly' any place you would recommend?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Well, we're going to be back at the lab soon enough...I hope they're not still in town." Flora and the girls had walked right past the pair in the dark. "Do either of you have Marie's phone number?" Flora asked Marita and Rose nervously. She didn't like the idea of her friends going missing out here in the desert.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"Honestly, I don't have any suggestions.  Plus, I'm kinda tired.  Think I'll just head home and crash for the night."
He said firmly, turning and heading towards the lab again...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright we'll pick you up in the morning then. say 8 am..' Marie said.

- Yeah i have her phone number' marita said pulling out her phone and checking first to se she had reception, which she did. marita pulled out maries Number and dialed.
_ marie head her phone ring and pulled it out ' hi marita!  where am i? Oh I'm with Yurei, hes headed back home to get some shut eye. ' i think  you probably passed us as we were walking. just head to an inn or something and I'll meet up with you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora nodded. "So Yurei's okay and y'all are staying in a motel?" she asked. "We could probably make the lab, you know. It's like ten minutes that way."

She glanced at Emma. "I'll walk you back to your room if you want Emma," she smiled. "Sounds like everyone's going to sleep."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei turned and gave a small wave to Marie, heading back the way he had been going.  
"Right, then.  I'll... See you then."
He said softly, chuckling slightly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora started in surprise when she saw Yurei emerge from the lamplight. "Yurei, there you are!" she exclaimed. "Where did you go? Is everything okay?" Leaving Emma's side, she darted forward to her best male friend to check on him and maybe get an explanation for his behavior.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu turned at the sound of Flora's voice, expression barely changing.
"Oh.  Hey, Flora.  I just... Forgot something is all.  Figured I shouldn't leave it here over night."
He said coolly, barely making eye contact as he kept walking...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Oh, okay..." Flora bit her lip. She could sense something had changed since they last spoke. "Um, you wanna meet up sometime? Emma asked me to come to her room tonight, but tomorrow I'm free. We could, like, go for a swim or something."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei shrugged noncommittally, barely breaking his stride.  
"Sure.  Whatever.  Wouldn't want to get in the way, though."
He said flatly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"In the way?" Flora put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you wouldn't be in the way. I like spending time with you. I'd totally hang out with you if I could, I know you wanted to show me the red light district tonight, but Emma just...asked sooner. That's all." She tried to give a reassuring smile but she doubted he could even see it in the dark. "I can make time for you both, trust me."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei looked at her hand for a moment, and then pushed it off his shoulder.
"It's fine.  No need to worry about me.  You go and have fun."
He said, voice momentarily icy as he walked off...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora gave up the chase and just stood there, blinking in surprise at how that conversation had gone. What is his problem? she wondered. Everything was fine at the arcade, he even won the video game, and then...what did I do wrong?

She slowly made her way back to Emma. "So, um, do you still want to go to sleep? I'll walk to you your room," she asked hopefully, the prospect of getting lucky marred only somewhat by her continued attempts to figure out what she'd done wrong with Yurei. He knows I'm not his girlfriend, right? I thought we both understood that just because we fooled around in the bathroom, I've got time commitments to my other friends...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think its my fault ' Marita said ' I think.. when i kissed you Flora , he didnt take it well.i didnt mean to hurt his feelings, of course..but .. i think i did. Tomorrow, spend the day with him, we'll make do, looking around the complex..
_
 i'm a bit hungry' Emma admitted ' i'd like to get something to eat first, if thats ok."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: