The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

Chris D.

• Krkthal
  • Ruby
  • Live Long And Prosper
    • View Profile
I'm currently on the second book in the series. The first book is Eragon, with the second, third, fourth, nd fifth being Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. The story is about Dragon Riders and is like a combination of Lord Of The Rings and Star Wars without all of the sci fi.   :smile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No but I herd those books tho. They seem like pretty good books if you're into that stuff.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Ah the Inheritance Cycle. I've read all the books through multiple times, I really enjoyed the cycle being a huge dragon lover, it's such a pity that the movie was a total disaster mainly cause it did not follow the book much at all.

Either way it is a great series and I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy worlds and Dragons as well as their riders.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I should check it out since I do love dragons and and there worlds. If I have time I'll see if I can pick up the book.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I have read this long ago in czech language, I finished reading all four books, and I bought all books now in english. I always liked it, as well as dragons. If only there was new open-world game on PS5 about it! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ohhh I really enjoyed this series! Christopher Paolini is the only author I've met whose books I've really enjoyed. We chatted a bit about what I liked best in the novels, my fav character and what I would love to see in future books. He complemented my name and has signed my 4 books :wub

It's been a long time since I've read them, maybe I should give them another shot.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I read most of Eragon, never read the rest of the books. To me it was drake (dragon) centric LOTR.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith