For the month of November we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome Hyp, Mutt, and Nod as they show us why it is good to be big!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards is now open.  If you have submitted stories to the fanfic awards then please feel cordially invited to submit your reviews.  The review topic and list of submitted stories can be found here.

Wild Arms

Hammy

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Is Wild Arms a relative of the Rainbowfaces? At least a similiar species?
Well, we know that Wild Arms is a Nothrynchus, a kind of therizinasaur. The Rainbowfaces pretty heavily resemble Ozzy and Strut, with some notable differences, so they're probably some kind of ornithimid. Therefore, both of them are maniraptors, so they're somewhat related, but funny enough, the Yellow Bellies are probably more related to Wild Arms than the Rainbowfaces, seeing as they also appear to be a therizinasaur of some description.

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
Is Wild Arms a relative of the Rainbowfaces? At least a similiar species?
Well, we know that Wild Arms is a Nothrynchus, a kind of therizinasaur. The Rainbowfaces pretty heavily resemble Ozzy and Strut, with some notable differences, so they're probably some kind of ornithimid. Therefore, both of them are maniraptors, so they're somewhat related, but funny enough, the Yellow Bellies are probably more related to Wild Arms than the Rainbowfaces, seeing as they also appear to be a therizinasaur of some description.

That would've been my answer. Official sources have confirmed that Wild Arms is a therizinosaur, while it's pretty safe to say that the Rainbow Faces aren't--I always thought they were Gallimimus.
Currently not very active due to school and work, but I'll still be checking in. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
Uh, regarding Wild Arms...have you guys seen his page on the LBT Wiki? I feel like the guy who created it really just used it as an excuse to bash the character for whatever reason, because it's the most biased wiki description I've ever seen. If I hadn't seen the movie, I'd probably think Wild Arms was some sort of villain! And every single wiki page involving him (including Wikipedia) just has that same completely subjective description copy-pasted onto it. I came across this before when I was searching the LBT Wiki Gallery for images to use as drawing reference, and it's bugged me ever since. I mean, isn't the whole point of any wiki to be an objective source of information? What's it take to get an account and edit a page? I'm ready to do something about this... :rolleyes
Currently not very active due to school and work, but I'll still be checking in. :)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Uh, regarding Wild Arms...have you guys seen his page on the LBT Wiki? I feel like the guy who created it really just used it as an excuse to bash the character for whatever reason, because it's the most biased wiki description I've ever seen. If I hadn't seen the movie, I'd probably think Wild Arms was some sort of villain! And every single wiki page involving him (including Wikipedia) just has that same completely subjective description copy-pasted onto it. I came across this before when I was searching the LBT Wiki Gallery for images to use as drawing reference, and it's bugged me ever since. I mean, isn't the whole point of any wiki to be an objective source of information? What's it take to get an account and edit a page? I'm ready to do something about this... :rolleyes
Usually you're allowed to edit Wikias without creating an account, but if having an account is a prerequisite to make edits, then you can create one without any charge whatsoever. I don't see what's holding you back.