The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Let's play Jeopardy! (LBT-style)

action9000 · 241 · 18808

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Latest Scores:
Petrie: 600
Darkhououmon: 550
Flathead770: 400
Tails_155: 300
action9000: 250
Littlefoot1616: 150
landbeforetimelover: 100

Darkhououmon, pick a category!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Like LBT 8, I watched LBT 7 once and never again.  I don't know who a spokes dinosaur is or was.  I'd consider Tickles "speaking" more than Grandpa longneck in the first film since the kids obviously had a good idea what that little rat was saying with all the squeaks.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I watched LBT 7 once and never again. I don't know who a spokes dinosaur is or was.
Disregard my arguement about the spokes dinosaur.  It got sorted out.  Thanks Malte. :P:

Geez, I think my LBT geekiness is slipping lately!  I'm makin' all sorts of errors! :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
TV Series for 200:

After an eleven year absence, which character returned to the series, with a new voice and companion?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Sounds like a winner to me. :)  Once Tim gets everything ready, choose a category and point value.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Update coming up!

Petrie: 650
TheNumberOneShmuck: 200

TheNumberOneShmuck, it's your board.  Pick a question. :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
(Yeeeeah look at me go!)  :lol:  I wonder if I can win the first round by just providing questions.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Please name the only female solo (the entire song completely by one female voice) we have had in the LBT sequels (not the TV episodes) so far.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's correct  :yes

As I have never ever seen the jeopardy show which inspired the game I think I'm missing some joke. Why do responses always come with incorrect interrogatives (e.g. Who is Ali? instead of Was it Ali, or What is "Grandma's Lullaby"? instead of Was it "Grandma's Lullaby"?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can pick the next square TheNumberOneShmuck.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No wonder I can't get any points; you guys are playing at 5 in the morning LOL! :p

Anyways, score updates:

Petrie: 650
TheNumberOneShmuck: 400
Malte279: 50

Why do responses always come with incorrect interrogatives (e.g. Who is Ali? instead of Was it Ali, or What is "Grandma's Lullaby"? instead of Was it "Grandma's Lullaby"?
In the original "Jeoaprdy" show, the "questions" are normally in the form of a long answer or statement.  The player then needs to answer the "statement" with a "question".  We have been generally ignoring this rule in this game because I didn't want to overcomplicate things.  Anyone who wants to abide by the original Jeopardy statement/question structure, feel free.  I wasn't going to not accept an answer though, because it didn't follow classic Jeopardy rules.

Anyways, TheNumberOneShmuck, go ahead. B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Guest Characters for 300:

This character from the Grosvenor sequels was voiced by a person with a stellar career in vocal singing and stage musicals and has presented many of the Academy and Tony Awards.  Name the person who did the voice over and the character played in which LBT film.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Yep, certainly is Peters....can't believe they didn't give her a musical number.  Anyhoo...I'll tell Tim to update this and then you can pick a category and value.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I thought the EXACT same thing, seen Into The Woods? very good