News:

Author Topic: Pokémon Sword & Shield  (Read 4811 times)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Sword & Shield
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2019, 10:19:14 AM »
So, since I have a three day weekend from work, I have chosen to do some 6 IV Breeding.  This is something I have more interest in doing over Shiny Breeding.  You can manipulate it more and you have better luck.  The tricks I learned in last gen seemed to have gone unchanged.

As of this point, I have 5 Pokemon which I have successfully gotten 6 IVs in this Generation.  4 of them are male and one is female.  I plan to continue to grow my 6 IV collection.  My end goal is to pull off all the Pokemon I can through breeding.

Wish me luck!

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2020, 04:28:02 PM »
Luck has been wished!

How did it go?
:PAli

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

Ducky123

• I like cute things!
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2020, 06:32:53 AM »
I don't play the game and I don't wish to but I just want to say that one of the traier girls is really cute and I'm slowly racking up a good amount of fanart haha. Marnie is simply a cutie, wouldn't you agree @CybertronianBrony?
mostly inactive due to exam preparation. Includes my creative work in particular which is entirely on hiatus. Hit me on discord if you need something, I'm more active there :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2020, 04:24:56 PM »
Okay, so a Pokemon Direct came out today and it had some new stuff for Sword & Shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5afasEAiN0

I'll be looking forward to this. :)