The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Slip and Slide Sharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Sharptooth decided to join Ducky on the Slidp and Slide, much to her dismay.

@Sneak
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 02:55:04 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
That's not how you play, silly! You don't scrape the ground...you slide on the ground! :duckyhappy

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth: It’s ok! I got this.

*Sharptooth runs and closes his eyes as he slides, failing to see Ducky was already going first*

Ducky: Ahhhh! He’ll squish me! No! No! Noooooo!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
?
what?

You are the Original Sharptooth in Sharptooth Clan, I thought you should be privy to all Sharptooth pics. In case you need to redact anything. 

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
This slide is for the children, Mr. Sharptooth! :thudstonk

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth reads *Slide weight limit is 400lbs*

Sharptooth: I’m only 8 Tons, it’ll be ok.

*Hits slide and mountain collapses*

8 Tons is 16,000lbs

:lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
🎵 Slide to the left! 🎵

Ding!

🎵 Slide to the right! 🎵

Ding!

🎵 Freeze! 🎵

Sharptooth doesn't wait and proceeds to slide anyway. He's really excited I suppose.

AHHH! Sharptooth! Wait! It's not your turn! Nope, nope, nope! :sducky

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth: I’m going!

Ducky: No! No! No!

*Duckbill screams*

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever heard the tragic tale of Sharptooth the Dumb? They say he wanted to use the slide... but forgot to check if anyone was in the way. And so, an innocent duckbill lost her life. Tragic. :cry

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you ever heard the tragic tale of Sharptooth the Dumb? They say he wanted to use the slide... but forgot to check if anyone was in the way. And so, an innocent duckbill lost her life. Tragic. :cry

And that’s the reason why the rest of the alive Gang members agreed on a major consensus to euthanize this mentally retarded Sharptooth. :(

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

And that’s the reason why the rest of the alive Gang members agreed on a major consensus to euthanize this mentally retarded Sharptooth. :(

Boulderdash! :lol

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Is it wrong that actually makes more sense than what they did in the original film? Better than the vague explanation that Littlefoot turned into a minuscule murderer for a while. :!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Is it wrong that actually makes more sense than what they did in the original film? Better than the vague explanation that Littlefoot turned into a minuscule murderer for a while. :!

Well, at least he became a murderer for a greater good...right? :thinking
I mean...the Great Valley would be in danger if he kept following the Gang.

Hmm...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Hmm...

Greater good.. you leaf eaters. All Sharptooth wanted was Momma Longneck Meatball Sub. :p 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hmm...

Greater good.. you leaf eaters. All Sharptooth wanted was Momma Longneck Meatball Sub. :p

Well...it was the Earthshake’s fault tbh that he was separated from his delicious meal. Was it, right?

I’m still gonna say, Sharptooth should’ve targeted those diplodocus instead. :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth does not error, he recalculates. His ghost haints the Forbidden Poil.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They must hunt for food. It is a cruel world, but that doesn't make them evil. Sharpteeth have feelings too! :thudstonk

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ducky teaching Sharptooth how to do the Hokey Pokey near a mountaintop wasn’t the best idea... :oops

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
They must hunt for food. It is a cruel world, but that doesn't make them evil. Sharpteeth have feelings too! :thudstonk

Amen!

Sharptooth slips and belly flips down the slide.

Ouch!