News:

Author Topic: It came from Beyond the Mysterious Beyond  (Read 45 times)

Goldenwind

• Member+
    • View Profile
It came from Beyond the Mysterious Beyond
« on: June 21, 2020, 04:10:00 PM »
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?" -LBT VII

----

A star flies through space. It has a beautiful glow, almost as if it radiates a rainbow aura...

Current coordinates... Earth...

Something wasn't right about this... Wasn't Earth the name the name of that planet where a great mission took place?

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Don't you ever wonder what's out there?
    • View Profile
Re: It came from Beyond the Mysterious Beyond
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 08:31:58 PM »
Meanwhile, in a lush, green valley on the planet below, a group of young dinosaurs had gathered for a storytelling session under the glow of the crescent moon.

"It always started on a night like this one, beneath a sky full of stars..."

As she began a new tale, with the light of the magma ridge along the ground providing the  perfect glow for a dramatic ambience, Ruby lifted her hands towards the heavens for emphasis.

"Some would see strange lights, others would hear strange sounds, but in every account, something strange would accompany the arrival..." Ruby continued, trailing off for effect as she turned her gaze towards her audience. "The arrival...of the SKY BEINGS!"
Going through my fanfics to make sure I don't want to change anything before I post. (This might take a while.)

:rainbowwave Remember this, reader of my signature: there is much more to what you call the great circle of life than you can possibly imagine!