The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dink, the Little Dinosaur

NewOrder · 124 · 10519

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's good indeed, I wish I have Boomerang here and I wish Boomerang shows Dink in latin America.
 It would also be awesome if more chapters of Dink begin been uploaded into Youtube, because it is too hard to find anything of Dink anywhere and I (and I bet many people) will have the chance to see the chapters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dink likely has more fans then some would think.  It would be nice if more could see it, and if more were uploaded.  One or both may occur at some point.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Maybe, with more episodes, interest may arise. But I guess most people would be happy to watch again a good show.
 I do look forward to see more episodes :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is great, thanks for the information.    Seems like it is episode 4a of season 1.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yes, it is the chapter 4a of Dink :yes . I finished watching it now, very interesting chapter, it realle makes me remember why I liked this serie.
 Thanks for the link Coyote_A :DD .

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: Chiletrek,Dec 19 2008 on  03:16 AM
Thanks for the link Coyote_A :DD .
No problem. I just hope that there's gonna be even more episodes soon. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope they do, that would be nice if they would.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Another episode was uploaded, interesting how at the very beginning you can see a feathered dinosaur, maybe an Archeopteryx, and also quite a panoramic view of that section of Green Meadow :yes .

Amber's Crusade
Amber's Crusade

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I think it is 6a of season 1.  Hopefully gradually the rest of season 1 will be posted.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yes it is, it is a fun chapter, poor Amber :lol .
 Did you notice the details I mentioned? of the Archeopteryx and the panoramic view of that section of Green Meadow?
 About the chapters and that youtube user: wow two chapters in two days, the only way I could feel happier is if that the user can post more episodes soon :wow .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I saw the episode.  It could be an Archeoptryx (or however you spell that) indeed.  It was an interesting segment.  More of Amber and Shyler, with her other friends just doing an extended cameo at the beginning.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 A new chapter was uploaded!
 Lights Out
 I just found it, I decided to post a link as I wait for it to fully load... and now I'm going to watch it :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An interesting episode and fun to watch.  Another one that seemed to focus on Amber and Shyler.  I wonder if they did that often, or if different characters had episodes that focused on them just as much.   It seems the uploader is skipping around a bit as it is 1x10b.  It may be however they are being shown on their tv or however they are getting them.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Our wishes are getting fulfilled, because I haven't seen this many chapter in ages (since it was first shown I belive) I truly hope more chapters will get uploaded :yes .
 You are right Kor, the last 2 uploaded chapters are more focused on Amber and Shyler, but I have seen episodes and names (since I don't remember all episodes) focused on other characters of the Green Meadow Gang, for example, in season 2 there are many chapters focused on Scat, other example may be "Dink, come home"  which is focused on Dink and Flapper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some of the others focused on Amber also, White Beauty also did, though Shell Game seems to be more focused on Scat & a bit on Crusty, though all of the characters are in it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is nice, because it allows you to get to know the characters better, but still not letting the other characters to a side, still everybody interacting.
 There is a chapter when Dink is forced to fight a threehorn-like dinosaur (cannot remember why)... it was the first time I saw a sauropod to stand only in the rear legs... Dink is a far better fighter than Littlefoot :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That does sound interesting.  Maybe Dink can teach Littlefoot.