The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,May 4 2008 on  06:25 PM
Quote from: jedi472,Apr 27 2008 on  08:13 PM
The Land Before Time on the Muppet Show! :lol:
I can totally picture the beginning of the show.

(Scooter opens the door and peers into the dressing room)

Scooter:Land Before Time gang? Thirty seconds to curtain, gang!

Littlefoot:Thanks, Scooter! It's great to be here!

Cera:Yeah, but there's this creepy guy running around here. He's called 'Crazy Larry' or something.

Scooter:Oh, you mean Crazy Harry! He's just a Mup-! CRAZY HARRY?!?

(Crazy Harry appears from under the dressing room table, with his dynamite plunger)

Crazy Harry:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Crazy Harry yanks down on the plunger, and an explosion is heard as a cloud of white smoke appears)

Scooter:This is gonna be one crazy show...
 :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

That's a hoot!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT meets Walker: Texas Ranger
Walker (aka. Chuck Norris) gets teleported back in time along with some creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live.  The creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here) tries to get everyone in the valley hooked on drugs and it is up to Littlefoot and Co. (and Chuck Norris) to stop him.  Walker turns the gang into 6th degree black belts in karate.  They work together and roundhouse kick and karate chop their way through thousands of the creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here)'s  minions until none are left.  Then they engage in an epic battle with the creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here) which lasts about 20 minutes.  It ends with Walker breaking the creepozoid's neck and all is well.  Walker then mysteriously gets transported back into his own time.  The end.
(After the end credits rool through, we see a peaceful scene in the Great Valley when suddenly Jackie Chan randomly appears surounded by hundreds of evil ninjas of doom.)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,May 4 2008 on  09:53 PM
LBT meets Walker: Texas Ranger
Walker (aka. Chuck Norris) gets teleported back in time along with some creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live.  The creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here) tries to get everyone in the valley hooked on drugs and it is up to Littlefoot and Co. (and Chuck Norris) to stop him.  Walker turns the gang into 6th degree black belts in karate.  They work together and roundhouse kick and karate chop their way through thousands of the creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here)'s  minions until none are left.  Then they engage in an epic battle with the creepozoid drug dealer/murder who thought he could mess with Texas and live(insert TM sign here) which lasts about 20 minutes.  It ends with Walker breaking the creepozoid's neck and all is well.  Walker then mysteriously gets transported back into his own time.  The end.
(After the end credits rool through, we see a peaceful scene in the Great Valley when suddenly Jackie Chan randomly appears surounded by hundreds of evil ninjas of doom.)
Heh!  Okay, that was...  Interesting...  A little odd, but still interesting! :lol
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The most insane crossover yet!

Indiana Jones and LBT

Indy has yet again been hired by the US Government to beat the nazi's to a religious artifact. However both Indy and the German arcological team enter a room in Cairo and end up in the prehistoric time Indy&Sallah end up close to the great valley where the Germans end up in the middle of the Mysterous beyond completly lost. It's now a race against time as Indy&Sallah soon find out the artifact is in the Valley.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Rugrats :lol!

The Rugrats have somehow gotten transported back to prehistoric times in hopes of meeting the real Reptar and instead come across something WAY better: seven lovable dino children :wub:.  Chucky gets along with Ruby due to their quirkiness, Tommy and Littlefoot team up for obvious reasons :rolleyes:, Ducky and Dill hit it off 'cuz Ducky's maternal, Phil likes Chomper 'cuz they eat bizarre things, Lil attaches to Petrie 'cuz he's funny, and Spike and Spike the dog hang with each other 'cuz they're mute and easygoing :p.  Now for the best part, something I would so pay to see:  Angelica aka "Bossyboots" TRIES to order Cera around and gets her toddler behind whooped, or at least a horn up it :lol.  Cera replies," NOBODY tells this threehorn what to do!"

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 10 2008 on  10:50 PM
LBT and Rugrats :lol!

The Rugrats have somehow gotten transported back to prehistoric times in hopes of meeting the real Reptar and instead come across something WAY better: seven lovable dino children :wub:.  Chucky gets along with Ruby due to their quirkiness, Tommy and Littlefoot team up for obvious reasons :rolleyes:, Ducky and Dill hit it off 'cuz Ducky's maternal, Phil likes Chomper 'cuz they eat bizarre things, Lil attaches to Petrie 'cuz he's funny, and Spike and Spike the dog hang with each other 'cuz they're mute and easygoing :p.  Now for the best part, something I would so pay to see:  Angelica aka "Bossyboots" TRIES to order Cera around and gets her toddler behind whooped, or at least a horn up it :lol.  Cera replies," NOBODY tells this threehorn what to do!"
 :lol That's funny!  I didn't ever really care for the Rugrats, but that's funny!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Rugrats idea sounds interesting and would make for a very funny episode I think.   :lol  :lol

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Halo3 meets LBT.  Master Chief and Cortana get blased back in time when the ring exploded and their ship crash lands on prehistoric Earth.  Also, a bunch of Flood managed to hide on the ship and get loose in the Great Valley.  This would have a lot of carnage in it.  I can just see some mutated flood dinos running around.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
GTA meets LBT.  Oh and throw in  Jack Thompson as the bad guy just to piss him off. :lol:  :lol  :lol  :lol

No wait, I've got it!  National Geographic meets LBT! :lol  

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sesame Street & Lbt - Someone finds an old rusty key that no one has any idea what it is for.  Looking around a half buried door behind some boxes and when the key is used it is found to open into what looks like a park.  Going deeper in the person finds that it is not a park but elsewhere, a place where dinosaurs live.  What will the two worlds of LBT and Sesame Street make of each other.  Who will be the person from Sesame Street to discover the  Great Valley and what will they make of the talking dinos.  What will the gang think of Sesame Street when they visit it.  

_______

Dragon Tales & Lbt - The kids and their dragon friends are flying around Dragonland when they go to a spot they've not been to before.  They see a door in the middle of nowhere and one of them decides to open it and take a peek inside.  They wind up in the LBT world.  What will they make of the LBT world and the sharpteeth and fast biters, and what will the gang think of them or the dragonlands when they, likely, visit it.  

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Mad Max X LBT - Um, let's not even go there.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Narrator: In B.C. 5,000,000,000, war was beginning.
Littlefoot: What happen ?
Cera: Somebody set up us the earth shake.
Ducky: We get hole in Great Wall .
Littlefoot: What !
Ducky: Main entrance turn open .
Littlefoot: It's you !!
Sharptooth: How are you gentle dinosaurs !!
Sharptooth: All your Great Valley are belong to us.
Sharptooth: You are on the way to extinction.
Littlefoot: What you say !!
Sharptooth: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Sharptooth: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
Ducky: Littlefoot!!
Littlefoot: Take off every 'PETRIE' !!
Littlefoot: You know what you doing.
Littlefoot: Move 'PETRIE'.
Littlefoot: For great sequel.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,May 29 2008 on  10:50 PM
Yeah!  All right, LOL!!! :lol  :lol  :lol All your base are belong to us!  What WAS that game, again??

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Zero Wing, by Toaplan, who went out of business

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm working on a story called Journey To Black Mesa East, The Gang find a strange silver thing in the rock face, turns out to be a portal, Cera and Littlefoot get trapped in the present world [year 2010] they team up with a human SolarThreehorn  in a race to get back to the great valley before.....:p

so LBT meets Half-life 2

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile

ROFLMAO!