The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Bashful One

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I think that we should be getting back." Said Argaya.

"Agreed. I will come back at a different time. When there is more peace." Replied Vylor.

The two reached the base of the Thundering Falls. They began to run as fast as possible towards the rest of the group.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail finally stopped laughing long enough to tell them why he was so happy. "I'm happy because  I've been keeping this secret so long, and it just feels good to finally tell someone! Thank you guys for understanding..." but his face suddenly became serious as he continued by saying, "But you know we can't let the elders know about this right?"

______

Chomper said "But why?" Ruby then commented "Being scared may mean he's scared."

______

Cyrix gave a heavy yawn and said Actually I'm kinda tired...I think I'm gonna take a nap." He smiled after that sentence still looking Mim in the eyes.

______

As Ducky climbed on Spikes back he walked over and licked Longtail stating that he too would keep his secret.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Vylor and Argaya were running, Vylor tripped and twisted his ankle.

"What happened?" asked Argaya, suddenly alert.

"Twisted...my...ankle." Said Vylor, his breathing suddenly strained.

"I wish I could heal myself, but this form won't accept magic." Said Vylor when his breathing was less strained.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky and Petrie nodded, "We'll keep your secret, yes we  will." Ducky said.  Petrie nodding again to agree with her.

______

Littlefoot thought a moment, "I guess it won't hurt to keep it a secret.  It's not like something the grown ups need to know it seems like."

_____

Mim continued looking in his eyes, "If you want I can stay here till you go to sleep.  I've already had a nap earlier. before I ate this morning." She said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll go get some help." Said Argaya, and ran as fast as she could to get help.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby and Chomper nodded and said "Do not worry Longtail, we can keep your secret." said Chomper "Your secret is a secret and we will keep it." said Ruby

______

Longtail looked up at his friends and said "T-thank you."

_____

Cyrix chuckled and said "No...you don't have to stay if you don't want to..." He smiled and blushed before he continued "But it would be nice if did."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Argaya skidded to a stop. She said, "Help! Vylor needs help. his ankle is twisted."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked up and said "Really? Where is he?"
______

Ruby and Chomper looked at each other and then back to Argaya and said "We will help too." called Chomper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks at the new arrivals and hearing what they say, "Yes, we will help."

____

Littlefoot looks over at the new arrivals, "Where is he, we need to get the grownups." He said.

_____

Mim blushes a bit herself, "I would not mind." She said. "If you would not mind."

____

Petrie, "We go to where he is.  Me go get grownups then." He said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"He is near the Thundering Falls." Replied Argaya.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail spread his wings and said "Wait for me Petrie, I'm coming too!"

______

Cyrix looked around the cave for a moment and finally found his sleeping spot, a hole worn into the ground after several repeated trys to dig out a grass root. He lied down yawned once more and closed his eyes then he said to Mim "Of course I would not mind, we are mates after all."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Where are some herbs?" asked Argaya. "I know the method. I just need the right plants."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie, "If she know what to do then grownups no needed." He said and relaxes again on Littlefoot's back.  

___

Ducky nods, "Why bother them if we can do it ourselves."
_____

Littlefoot looks at Ducky and Petrie, "I don't know, maybe we should get the grownups.   But if you guys think the grownups are not needed maybe you are right." He said not fully convinced but willing to go along with the majority.

_____

Mim nods, "That is true. You just rest and I'll likely be nearby.  I'll get you if anything comes up that I know about that needs you there." She said as she watched him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't know, I would still feel better if we had an adult nearby, at  the very least we could get my uncle, or Mim to help." said Longtail, not wanting to totally give up a good idea.

_______

Ruby nodded at Longtail's statement and said "A good idea is always a good idea." Chomper shook his head as he replied "I say we follow Littlefoot!"  with a grin.

______

Cyrix smiled and said "Thank you...my mate." as he let his sleep overcome him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ducky "let the rest of us go to where Vylor is.  We can tell him help is coming, yes we can." She said nodding, "And we can keep him company till help arrives." She said.

_____

Littlefoot nodded, "I thing it would be better.  To at least get a few grown ups." He turned to Petrie, "Petrie you can get them here the fastest.  Go and get Cyrix and Mim, they should be not to far." He said.

_____

Mim gently patted Cyrix till she was sure was asleep.  She then crept outside as quietly as she could so as not to awaken him.  She stood in the entrance a moment before walking the rest of the way outside thinking of the different options she could do.

______

Petrie, "ok, me get uncle and Mim." He said before he spread his wings and launched himself in the air, heading over to where Longtail's cave was.  He flew at the quickest speed he could.  He headed up and flew above tree top level so he could fly straight instead of having to dodge between trees.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was right behind Petrie flying towards his uncle's cave knowing that at the very least Mim would be nearby.

_________

Ruby looked over at Argaya and said "Come on let's help so we can help." Chomper nodded and said "Yeah, let's go make a difference!"

_________

Cyrix was beginning to dream, but little did he know his dreams were about to come to an abrupt end, very soon and very quickly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky said, "Yes, lets go."
_____

Littlefoot sets off in the direction of the Thundering Falls, running fast, but not at a pace that will exhaust him.
_____

Petrie continued to fly towards Cyrix and Mim's cave.  He flew above the tree tops so he could flly straight there.  Once he drew near he saw Mim a short distance away from the cave he flew over to where she was, calling out.

Mim looks over in the direction of the commotion. When Petrie landed and told her what was wrong she turned to Longtail, "You go and get Cyrix I"ll head to the site." She said, "Come one Petrie lead the way." She said.  Petrie took to the air and she took off at a quick pace, Petrie keeping just ahead of her.  She hoped with her knowledge picked up from living alone and picking up certain kinds of knowledge  in the great beyond she could help.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail flew into the cave too fast, and upon realizing it ran head first into his uncle giving them both major headaches, 'The pain will have to wait!' thought Longtail as he rushed over to his uncle who just opening his eyes.

"Whoever bumped into me had better have a really good reason to..." he then noticed his nephew standing over him and he sighed and said "Now what is it Longtial?" And all at once the young flyer blabed out his answer... "Vylor is hurt he needs your help now!"

At that moment Cyrix was up on his feet and saying to his nephew simultaniously "Where is he?" And Longtail quickly replied "The Thundering falls! Let's go!" and with that Cyrix was running as fast his feet would take him, knowing Longtail was above him in the air leading the way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky contined to where the others were heading with them.  "I hope it is a simple thing that is easily fixed I do." She said with concern in her voice.
_____

Littlefoot continued with the others going as fast as he could to Thundering Falls, "We won't know till we get there." Littlefoot managed to say as he continued running. When it was within sight he called out to the others, "It's there, just ahead, we're practically there." he said to try to encourage any who may be tired their goal was a short distance away.  They soon arrived there.

_____

Mim ran with Petrie up ahead.   They continued till they arrived at the thundering falls.  Petrie landed next to Vylor and Mim went over to him looking at him to try to see what the problem was.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby and Chomper slid to a stop, saw Vylor lying on the ground as Chomper said "That looks like it hurts alright." Ruby nodded as she gave her response "Can we make you feel better so you can feel better Vylor?" her voice laced with concern.

Cyrix and Longtail reached the Thundering Falls only a few moments after everyone else, and the two were shocked at the sight of Vylor's twisted ankle. "Mim, we need to help him and quickly!"