The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Literally everyone was going down the hole. Even the Shurlup was there.

OOC: It's short, but I have to go.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only ones not yet in the tunnel were omnivaraious mr. Chong , nick and Aves. Stripetail had lit his staff so that the others could see. "Ok, We're still missing a fe people. And Shurlup, no eating..." The Shurlup, looked at him and growled, it was hungry, and this was the most potentiel meals he had ever seen.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked behind him as he said "Ya know if you wern't so busy trying to eat everyone you came across Shurlup...you'd be a pretty cool friend to have." he then added in an irritated voice "Who ever is nibbling on my tail please stop."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'The Shurlup? A Friend?' a waiter laughed bitterly. "You don't know how many customers and staff he's eaten this year. 15 by my count..over 50 since this place opened. He looked at the Shurlup, who looked at him as if he were a hungry morsel.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So...who locked him in the men's washroom anyway?" asked Longtail with a nervous grin.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus looks around in their surroundings, "Better then being above I guess." He looks around, his eyes enchanted to see in the dark.  Useful for detective work.  "Being here reminds me of several cases."

The troodon reaches into a pocket to pull out a small flashlight with a band on it.   The band being elastic and the flashlight is in front, leaving his hands free.   Once it is in place he turns it on.  "I do not nibble on someone's tail unless someone asks me nicely, and they have to be friends before hand." he said looking around where they were.  

"And I'm not that kinky, even when I was alive." Marcus said.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Scarab stomped over the cafe, the drivers sensing the fact that it was now devoid of life. Anno said "That thing is going to follow us." The Dwarfs started a rowsing soung of "Gold Gold Gold!" They were quite adept singers. "Gold gold gold gold gold! Gold Gold! Gold gold gold gold!" Sang the Foreman. Death said I THINK I MAY HAVE TROD ON A RAT. The DoR said SQUEAK?! Vera said "I hope this tunnel holds up..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail frowned as he said "It had better hold up....I am NOT digging us out! And I can...just wait and see I can dig my way out of almost anything!" Longtail then thought about his current situation and then commented "Maybe I should wait until we're out of this silly tunnel first."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves took off his earphones and turned to Nick

"What'd you say? I'm busy"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
as he said this.. the wall gave way, and the human and fox were staring up at a huge cannonn through a hole in the ceiling. the cafe was starting to crumble, the only thing, keeping it up was the shield stripetail had put up. "WE NEED To get out. Get mR Chomng.. there is  a tunnel opening in the dining room. Everyone, literally is down there. This cafe is not going to hold up up much longer.. stop what you are doing, and go get him..Unless you want him to die..." Nick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Scarab charged it's main cannon, and then... there was a malfunction. Suprised, the drivers argued, and struggled to rectify the mistake. "Well, it can't be that hard!" Said one, shoving the other out of the way. "It's just some Covenant tech." He fiddled with a few wires and tubes, and was rewarded with a shooting pain all through his body. "Not that hard, eh?" Said the other driver. He shoved the first out of the way and took an odd tool to work on the tech. "Well," Said Driver # 1, "Hurry up! Or else they'll get away!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves looked astonished at the site of the cannon, but it was not the cannon he feared the most.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?" comanded the allmighty voice of Chong and he came stomping out of his ofice, his eyes a terribly glow of red and a glare that would even scare Mr. T into playing with dolls.

Chong turned looking at the canon

"FOOLS!" he said and he raised his arms and started to chant his spells which echoed throughout the cafe and the area seemed to bulge and crack at his own wrath

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong's magic came into conflict with the  magic of Stripetail's shield, the shield deflected the magic back towareds Chong. "The shield won't last much longer" Nick said. He grabbed Aves and picked him up. nick then bolted for the dinning room and safety. he tried to ignore the squirming Aves, who was trying to get away. "You'll thank me for this later" He called out as he dove into the dwarves hole, Aves in tow. They landed in the tunnel, right on top of some dwarves.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves growled and looked displeased due to his being carried away like a hapless pup. But he then turned his glare up through the opening

"Well, if it means leaving this terrible cafe for good, I say let the cannon and Chong have their way with it. I've had enough!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hopefully, he dies so we get a new boss" Nick cracked.
_
Roes ris rean re rant reat rour pie?' Scooby asked petulantly. "Yes, Scoob. The more important goal now is -STAYING ALIVE" Shaggy said beginning to panic.Dixie was scared,too but she was trying not to show it. "Ok, I for onewe suggest, we all stick together" She called out. "any objections?"

_
Good Idea. Dixie. I'm giving you each magic rings which will allow me to identify your remains in case you don't make it.The rings will create an exact image of your face and name" Stripetail said. For example" he gestured at Scooby. There was a temporary flash of pain, and a large golden ring apppeared in scooby's third claw of his right front paw. In a twinkling he saw an image of himself and his name appear on the face of the ring. Dixie was next, then Shaggy, Longtail, Aves and down on through everyone, including nick.
_Nick tugged on his, it wouldn't move"How do these come off?' "they don't, until I order them too."came the reply.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess it'll do, though it clashes with my eye color." Marcus said.  The troodon only glanced at his and continued looking around as he was before.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well I gotta admit, it does match my wing color...thanks...although I don't think I like the idea of dying at all!" cried Longtail with a frown on his face. "Be happy you're still alive...!" said Omnivorous walking next to the little flyer. "I wonder if the cafe is still standing?" asked the Force Ghost.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus makes a dismissive gesture, "Dying isn't usually to bad, and there are advantages to being dead.   No more dandruff problems, hunger pains are gone, you can sprint for hours without tiring, and other advantages."

"I think I'd rather not try at experience out quite yet," The troodon said to Marcus,  "And I've never had any dandruff problems."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A certain seven foot tall, green armour'd and orange visor'd man jumped off the back on the Scarab. The drivers were still bickering. "No no no!" Said Driver # 2. "The green plug connects to the orange-" Driver # 1 interrupted him. "Wait... did you hear that?" Driver # 2 looked puzzled. "Hear what?" He asked. Driver # 1 answered "A sort of nasty, banging sound?" Driver # 2 replied "No, I didn't." Driver # 1 shook is head. "Must've been my imagination." Then, the Scarab exploded. Brillant cyan flames washed over the cafe, but the shield protected it. After the flames dissapated, the shield gave out. Beneath the ground, one of the Dwarfs stroked his beard and said "Bloody hell, did you hear that?" There was a resounding yes* from the all those in the tunnels.

*In Death's case, it was YES, and in the DoR's case, it was SQUEAK.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail replied "Yeah of course we heard it, but what the treestar was it?" "Think you little fool!" said Omnivorous "It's that tank has been destroyed....but by who is what I'm wondering?"