The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Plan for Christmas Time

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just one thing I would like to metion before I discuss a new Topic for everybody.  The new video I metion awhiled ago Tricia's Music video, It's now complete.  But change were made during the constuction.  I had to change the song it didn't match at all so I used Lullaby from Mel B.

Anyway I thought it would be a good Idea if we'll try something for Christmas
The idea is making a video called

LBT's 12 Pains of Christmas

I must find out from all of you if this is a good idea or not. :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm not quite sure if it wouldn't mean projecting too much of our human thinking on the LBT dinosaurs. Celebrating Christmas more than 65 million years before Christ? It sounds a bit unlikely.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They would likely be more willing to celebrate spring since the cold time is over and there'll be plenty of green food again.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 30 2007 on  06:59 PM
I'm not quite sure if it wouldn't mean projecting too much of our human thinking on the LBT dinosaurs. Celebrating Christmas more than 65 million years before Christ? It sounds a bit unlikely.
Understatement of the century.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe have it not Christmas themed, as such, but a title something like.  The 12 Pains of the Cold Times.    They'd find some aspects of it fun, but overall a hassle.  Cold, less food, water is hard, ect.  Unless they live where they did at the and of the movie where Tippy first appears.

One for each main season could be done maybe.  The 12 Joys of the Warm Time.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
the twelve pains of direct to video sequelism

*dodges tomatoes*

I tease!  :lol

okay, but to be serious. no it cant be Christmas themed, unless you want to break all laws of time logic (unless you saw that LBT parody on Youtube, featuring Raptor Jesus and want to base it off that... )

the 12 pains of winter sounds good though

nabil r

Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Nov 30 2007 on  07:10 PM
Just one thing I would like to metion before I discuss a new Topic for everybody.  The new video I metion awhiled ago Tricia's Music video, It's now complete.  But change were made during the constuction.  I had to change the song it didn't match at all so I used Lullaby from Mel B.

Anyway I thought it would be a good Idea if we'll try something for Christmas
The idea is making a video called

LBT's 12 Pains of Christmas

I must find out from all of you if this is a good idea or not. :^.^:
 :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
featuring Raptor Jesus and want to base it off that...
:blink:  :x For the sake of every one on this forum, don't do it on that video NeoGenesis005. :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
the twelve pains of direct to video sequelism

I'd either watch that or make it myself.