The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"We here" Topys stops and turn around looking at Jason "Now many should be coming since they most likely saw you" he told Jason.

---

Wayne look over to the left of Rick "I gather from what I am seeing the sharptooth isn't any harm"

"Yeah it looks it if daddy got him coming along it means that sharptooth most likely harmless for some strange reason" Cera frowns at the end of her words not sure about it.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Brian got bored of doodling in the dirt and fionally decided to come out from his hiding. His curiousity had him wanting to explore the area.

He had every intention to use this as a short vacation and was feeling all the more interested in his abilities as a dino

The duckbill came from his hiding and started looking around for everyone, little did he know he clumsily left the stone where he was doodling at

"Anybody around here?" he called out

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"You probably haven't seen me before because I am new here. My name is Austin. Might I inquire as to yours?" Austin said.

"My name is Vylor. My sister is Argaya." The golden longneck said in a male voice that hinted at a great intelligence.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 looked at littlefoot and said"You know I can't help but wonder what will the grownups do about this'.  "I don't know f-22' said littlefoot.  ''It's  strange really having all of this happen' said f-22. "What do you mean' asked littlefoot. "Oh on how this sharptooth comes and doesn't not hurt anyone' said f-22

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Austin was speechless. However, he was able to remain calm and hide his thoughts from the other two longnecks. They shouldn't even exist here. Littlefoot is one thing. These two are another. I wonder, could they help me ind any other GoF members?

"It is a pleasure to meet you two. However, I must go and talk with a friend of mine." Austin said, and then he proceeded to leave the glade.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can continue to the thundering falls like your idea was or  head over to the meeting place to see if we can find out some information." Mim said.

"You think they would let us in even?  What if it is grown up only talk?" Chomper said.

"We won't know unless we try, certainly not" Diver said.

"And if they do have an important decision or news to tell people, we would be right there and they could tell us.  Even if no one else is allowed inside." Kor said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Brian hummed to himself admiring the sceney as he continued to look for the other

'They cant be very far.' he thought to himself

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Now being at the meeting place and waiting for others to arrive Rick decided to sit down and wait...as there really wasn't anything he could do about it.

Longtail on the other hand was more than willing to go to the meeting as he stated "I don't care even if the meeting is for grown ups only...you know I won't be caught if I stay in the trees. However his plan was shot down almost instantly as Cyrix said "I don't think so my nephew if this meeting is grown ups only then you will have to come back here and wait with the others."

'Besides I want to talk to that new longneck who was with Mr. Threehorn.' thought Cyrix to himself as he began to walk away, then a thought occurred to him

"Mim would you like to come with me, or stay here and watch the young ones?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am going to see" Cera said already deciding she wants to see what going on.

"I am interested as well but maybe we should keep a little safe distance until the adults have talked" Wayne suggested

"Well staying a little back I guess is ok, but we should be able to listen in and water Cera replied.

---

Topys turn to Jason then to the kids in view with the Rainbow Face and knew it be near impossible to keep them back. "His different then any sharptooth I seen I guess the kids be fine to come over but if anything happens I will make him very sorry" TOpys whispers to himself and no one hears him then he spoke out. "Kids come over his a harmless scared freaked out sharptooth but just keep behind me a bit" Topys called out

---

Cera's jaw just dropped "Did... Daddy just say..."

"I heard" Wayne blinked

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim thought for a bit, during which Cera and her dad Talked then she turned to Cyrix, "Yes I'd like to go.  And so the parents of the young ones here will feel more ok perhaps some of the larger of us should stay near where the kids are.  Though the sharptooth seems like he may be nice like Chomper, or at least not mean, their parents may feel more relaxed and less distracted if they see their young ones are not just out in the open, but do have some protection near them if needed." Mim said.

"Makes sense to me.  I'll help." Chomper said.  

Kor nodded, "Very sound reasoning.  Those less distracted with the concern over their kids can more easily focus on hearing." He said while slightly gesturing with his wings.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Austin was searching for F-22.

He found him with Littlefoot. Austin approached without noticing Littlefoot. He had other things on his mind.

"F-22, could I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" he said.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason looked around at the meeting place, wondering why or how the rocks all sat so perfectly. Did they build this? No...the dinosaurs of the Great Valley don't build, do they? The tyrannosaur mulled this over in his mind as he stood in the center of the meeting place.

A bit nervously he turns to Topsy, "Uhm...how many are going to come?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"As many as the others choose to come or not to come, depends" Topys replied looking at Jason. "The Old Longneck will try to get reasons and understanding that will talk talk and more talk" Topys said to him.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"alright" said f-22 he turned to littlefoot as littlefoot asked 'you gonna be at the meeting' "I sure will I'll see ya then' replied f-22. "Alright later!' said littlefoot as f-22 walked off with Austin he asked "Am I correct to assume this is about me almost giving us away?' he asked

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Brian soon came to the area everyone was at, seeing the crowd he was sure something was going on. though he felt strangely shy with his new dino form

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Rick was still looking around to see who would show when he saw two familiar heads rise above the tree line. 'Whoa! Those two are a lot bigger than they look on TV.' said Rick to himself as Grandpa and Grandma longneck stepped into the meeting circle.

"Good day Mr. Threehorn...I see we have several new visitors in the valley and I hear one of them is a sharptooth, like Chomper." He then looks over to Jason and nods. 'This should prove to be an interesting day.' thought Grandpa longneck to himself as he waited for other valley residents to arrive.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim, Chomper and Kor walked over towards where the meeting place is.  The three of them stayed together, for now at least.  

Kor looked around.  It looked better then on tv.  He wondered how it was set up.  Likely by some sort of large biped, like a swimmer, with some assistance from a longneck likely, he thought to himself.

If her mother and siblings are present and close enough Diver goes over there, otherwise she stays with Mim.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason's eyes nearly pop out of his head as he looks up at Grandpa Longneck and Grandma. He had always wanted to meet them, even since he'd first seen them way back when... Who'da thought that he'd meet them and basically be a bad guy?

All Jason could really do was look from Topsy to Grandpa, from Grandpa to Grandma, and then back to Topsy. This was getting a little too surreal...no matter how pleasant it was to see all of these characters that he'd always wanted to meet, it was just overwhelming for him. Jason just stood in the center of the meeting place, feeling, well, quite out of place.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes that ture Longneck and this Sharptooth named Jason ate leaves in front of me and this young longneck" Topys turns to Rick then to Jason. "Seeing this with my own eyes I just... don't know what to do. I never expect to see a talking sharptooth eating plants without a hint of dislike before" Topys said in a quite a problematic tone with a very unsure way to try and deal with it.

"Wow who are they?" Wayne looked up at the two longnecks since he already knew but he kept the act up.

"Oh that Littlefoot's grandparents" Cera said with a smile "They pretty cool for longnecks"

"Thats mean they really cool right?" Wayne asked

"Well duh, of course" Cera shook her head a little "Maybe I should teach you some Threehorn later, you really lack them not being with your own kind."

"Do I really lack them?" Wayne asked and Cera nods with a 'hu hum' "Guess I we could later on"

"Good, then don't forget" Cera walk past and sits down by a log Wayne turn to Rick looking up him a little seeing he heard the whole talk and wondering in mind what he thought about that.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Pretty much. You should do well to watch your tongue. However, I had another reason to talk to you. I need you to find anybody that is like you and I; human on the inside." Austin said. "We must go soon." he said.