The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Children of Maganog

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
"Don't worry about it so much Zaine, when the time comes we'll be ready...I hope." said Longtail as he walked along with Zaine, but then he frowned and said "Ugh...now you've got me worried about it!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim continued to watch Cyrix and Korr, and listen if she is close enough to hear, while she continued to hide also, living out in the mysterious beyond one got experience hiding and running from sharpteeth, as well as fighting when one had to.

______

Littlefoot and Ducky continued to eat from the bush that Littlefoot was standing next to.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix was becoming impatient something he vary rarely did...at least not since he was a hatchling...he then stepped forward and pulled Korr away from the waters edge. looked him in the eyes and said "I honestly don't know what your plans are, but you...will...not...get my nephew! Do you understand?"

The Red horn nodded and said in reply "Please Cyrix, you..." he thought for a moment before he spoke again "Just trust in me to do the right thing." Before Cyrix could respond however a rustling sound was coming from the bushes behind Korr, and Aeto. Cyrix called out "Mim I need you to see what that is please."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim did her best to head over to where the rustling was coming from to try to see what was causing it.  She got herself for anything, was it a plant eater, a sharptooth, or something else?  She was as ready as she was when she went over to see what it was.

_______

Littlefoot and Ducky still ate a bit.  Ducky soon sat back, getting full long before Littlefoot did.  Though he finished for now.  

"Let's go and find out friends and what they are doing." Littlefoot said.

"Yes, lets, they may be doing something fun or looking for us, they may." Ducky said before she made sure she was firmly on Littlefoot.  When he was sure Ducky was ok he set off walking over to one of the areas their friends were often found.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine then noticed Littlefoot and Ducky walking along. I have to do something to get my mind off of the sharpteeth. Being with my friends will help. "You're right Longtail. Let's worry about it when the time comes. Let's go see Littlefoot and Ducky and have some fun." He gestured Longtail to follow him as he walked towards Littlefoot.

"Hiya Littlefoot!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded and said "Yeah you're right Zaine..." He then followed after him eager to see the others!

~~~~~

The rustling in the bushes in front of Mim was of course none other than Charger, Korr's son. With a frown he said "Let me go see my dad! Get out of my way rainbow face!"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ateo looked up from where he was at the watering hole, and turned his head to see, not too far from him, Korr and Cyrix. His eyes narrowed a little as he laid eyes on the redhorn. He wondered, to himself, what the redhorn was doing here and if he was going to cause anymore trouble.

He decided to find out for himself. Walking on all fours, he made his way towards the two dinosaurs. "Hello there..." He said, with slight hesitation. "I think we've crossed paths before."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled while Ducky waved.  "Hey guys, how are you doing?" He asked.

"Nice to see you, it is, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

____

"Let's ask some of the other elders." Mim said in a friendly manner, then louder so Cyrix could diffidently hear, "It's Charger, he wants to go and see his dad." She said, keeping an eye on Charger as she said this.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked at his foot. "Well. my foot's pretty much better, so I'd say everything's fine at the moment." He smiled and looked back up at his friends. "I say we do something fun together. What do you say?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr and Cyrix for a moment looked up at Ateo and both of them nodded in response to his question as Cyrix said "Yes, we have I still want to thank you for your help from before with my nephew." Korr on the other hand had taken several steps back from Ateo remembering what happened the last time they met.

However his demeanor changed when he heard Mim say who was in the bushes..."CHARGER?!" The red horn took several steps forward and looked at his son for a moment before saying "What did I tell you about following me here?" Charger looked on the verge of tears as he replied "B-but dad..." "But nothing, now that you are here, I'm going to have to watch over you."

Cyrix saw this exchange going on and he looked over to Ateo, and said "I know this may sound rather...odd, but would you mind watching over the little red horn while we settle matters with his father?"

~~~~~

Longtail nodded and said "Yes something fun is a step in the right direction, so what do we play?"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ateo listened to what Cyrix had to say, and offered a smile. "You're quite welcome." He noticed Korr's reaction to his presence, and shook his head a little. He didn't know why Korr had done that. Maybe he was afraid that insane duckbill was going to show up again.

He looked at Cyrix when he asked if he'd watch Charger. He gazed down at the young child, and back at Cyrix. "Sure, okay."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix nodded and said "Thank you." to Ateo and then once he was sure Korr was done yelling at Charger he walked over and tapped the red horn on the shoulder and said "Korr I believe Ateo and I have come up with the perfect solution to your problem." Korr eyes looked suspicious as he said "And that would be what exactly?"

Cyrix looked over to Mim and then down to Charger and said "With your permission we would like to have Charger stay with Ateo in his cave until the danger of these sharpteeth danger." And to Cyrix surprise the Leader of the red horn seemed to be thinking about his options as he said "Yes, yes this is a good idea I like it!" he looked over to Ateo and said "You have my full support for this Ateo..." he then smiled and said "Thank you!"

A grin spread across Cyrix face as he walked over to Mim and whispered in her ear "We have a back-up plan in case Korr tires anything stupid now. I want you to go with Ateo and Charger."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods to what Cyrix says, agreeing with what she thinks to be his plan.  

____

Littlefoot looks at the others, "Do you have any ideas what we can play, or what you do not want to play?"  Littlefoot asked.   Ducky remained fairly quiet a the moment letting the others speak a bit before she did.

Seeing some of his friends gathering together Petrie flew off from the high branch where he was and flew in that direction till he arrived where they were.  

"You no start fun yet?" Petrie asked not wanting to have missed the start of anything fun.

Littleoot shook his head, "No, we are still talking about what we want, or do not want to do." He said.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ateo didn't really know what he was getting himself into, but it was just one child, so it shouldn't be too hard. He gazed at Korr, and listened to what he had to say. When the redhorn was done, the plateosaurus nodded, offering a smile of his own. "You're welcome."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr nodded to Ateo and said at a whisper "my son has a bad habit of poking others with his new horn...Just be careful where you sleep!"

~~~~

Cyrix looked to Mim for a moment and said with a blush on his face "Be careful...I don't want to lose you."

~~~~

Longtail said "We should toss the seed, but where can we find one big enough for all of us to play with?" He started to look around but found none.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine began to look around for a seed until he found one big enough for everyone. "Hey guys! I found one! Catch Littlefoot!" Zaine whipped the seed with his tail, aiming it towards Littlefoot.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ateo chuckled lightly as he took mental note of Korr's warning. "All right then, I'll be careful. Thank you for the warning." He said in a tone as soft as Korr's.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot laughed as he used his tail to hit the tree seed to the next person.  "Great finding one so fast Zaine." He said.

"Yes, we are all glad we are." Ducky said.

"You hit tree seed good." Petrie said.

____

Mim nodded, "Some folks, regardless of age can be more then an handful." She said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Torgo, after hours from his fall awoke finding himself laying on his side, where he had fallen. The fall was long, and his bruises and cuts deep, but he knew he must accomplish his mission. He knew he must do what he had set out to do.

And he knew his master was still going to fight him. The very spirit of the terrible sharptooth of ages, Maganog who had long tormented him in his dreams, and even while he was awake.

Torgo was tired of the burden his master put on him, and he was ready to fight and regain his freedom.

The valley folk had to've been some form of hope, and he knew that if he could warn them before they destroyed him he could possibly gain their trust, and this somehow would drive Maganog's spirit from him.

He struggled to get to his feet, glancing up at the massive rock wall from whence he fell,  and with a glare of determination, he decided to tackle it once again... to get into the valley.... that was his goal.

-------

Syrius was still speaking with Kragoth through the dream. the fastbiter remained calm throughout the conversation. As did the elderly duckbill.

"Its indeed been a long time, since the event back at the crater, hasnt it?" said Kragoth "My, how your uncle and my father fought. And then to see my own father get tossed over a cliff and into a nasty puddle of boiling hot magma, twas tragic indeed... it broke my heart, ya know."

"My Uncle, Elith died shortly thereafter."nodded Syrius "From the wounds that your father inflicted upon him... so we're even"

"So we are..." said Kragoth thoughtfully "And how did you get from that crater and wasteland alive? And that nasty graveyard of bones? Surely,you at that age... a young leaf nibbler struggling the world alone could had never lasted a day there in that nightmare land."

"Simple. I was rescued." Said Syrius.

"Ahh... I see." nodded Kragoth, still looking thoughtful of the chatter. "And by whom?"

"That matters not. You've never told me why you've come to me in my dreams." said Syrius.

----------------------------

Torgo grit his teeth as his wounded body scraped the rocky surface, he had just started back up the steep rocky slope when suddenly his mind was clouded again, and his Master returned to him

'Torgo...' came the terrible voice, and this time Torgo felt a terrible sensation in his body, he let out a terrible scream as his head was forced back to the point that his neck almost snapped, a force unseen it was, and it held the hapless fastbiter in a terrible position, almost to the point of levitation

'I've warned you.... Torgo.' said Maganog's voice.

His mind flashed and Torgo once again found himself in a vision once more facing Maganog

"You betray me, Torgo. I am very disappointed in you. And for your sin against me, you shall die."

"No!" Started Torgo "I am free from you! I demand you let me go!"

"You have no power or free will." said Maganog, his voice hissing and low. "You belong to me, Torgo. Forever."

Torgo tried to move but found his body under Maganog's will, frozen in place, forcing Torgo to look up at Maganog's hideous form.

"And now. Die."

[ [ [ [ Mood Music for the following scene - A MUST! ] ] ] ]
[ [ [ [ Mood Music for the following scene - A MUST! ] ] ] ]

There was a nasty crunch noise and Torgo felt a terrible stab of pain jolt throughout his body, it felt as if he was being twisted. Like a wet rag being squeezed of its water. But suddenly, there came a light in that dark place and something unexpected happened.

Maganog was suddenly knocked to the ground from the snapping whip of a mighty tail. Torgo fell from Maganog's terrible wrath and he fell to the ground where he glanced up seeing something he'd not ever expected in a vision with Maganog. There looming above Maganog was a mighty longneck, terrible and large, yet beautiful and graceful was he. Brave and willing, his eyes shown like flame and his wrath upon the dark spirit was great.

SNAP! came the mighty tail again, and it struck a terrible blow to the terrible sharptooth. Maganog let forth a terrible roar, which in all its horrendous fury emitted a sound beyond comprehension. The roar was joined with the distant tormented cries of Maganog's many victims of old. And it caused Torgo to coward further away. But the mighty longneck remained unaffected, his fiery gaze upon the sharptooth.

Finally, the Longneck spoke, his voice as mighty as Maganog's, only much more tolerable "I've defended this land from you time and time again." He said "And so, here we are again. Maganog, child of the Etheras Stone. I will not let you enter this valley, nor will I tolerate your five children to enter."

"Foolish spirit of the valley." Hissed Maganog "I will have my way!"

"Not if I have much to say about it." At these words, the great lone longneck turned his head towards Torgo

"Go forth, messenger. Warn the valley of the threat that is to come. You have my aid and my blessing."

Before Torgo could even utter a response the vision ended, and he found himself at the top peak of the great wall, looking out over the grand valley.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'We have a messenger arriving. We should go and greet him. Argaya, please send a mental warning to all Great Valley residents of the coming danger.' Vylor said.

Argaya nodded, and then projected this thought.
Attention all dinosaurs in the Great Valley. There is a great danger coming. We must band together or perish.