The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 98786

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I really don't care about their motives. What do they call themselves?' Stripetail said firmly. "But you guys can take point.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They can protect you very well" Stripetail repeated. "Dixie just asked that question, but I dont mind repeating myself. This armor can protect you against bullets, but you'll still feel recoil from the bullets, you'll be knocked back a bit. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Strut, Deimos and Dr. Zanasiu took point. Strut's shotgun had a flashlight attached under the barrel so he  turned it on.

"I think one of the terrorists mentioned an organization called "Purity of Life" or something like that. It's supposedly this anti-technology and anti-genetic engineering terrorist group." Strut said, swiveling his shotgun to illuminate the steps below him.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Purity of Life', huh, Well thats an oxymoron. Terrorism is  the tool of the weak against the strong, usually used to undermine governments and create fear, doubt, and dread in the citizens of countries and regions. It is usually perpetrated by cowards, or the fantically devoted to a idea or creed." Stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The two dragons felt relieved to hear that.

"So do you perform genetic research here?" Wataru asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guessing they might, if these Purity guys are trying to stop it" Dixie said, putting in her two cents. "Rhy ro rhey rall rhemselves ririty rof rife' rif rhey rill reople?' Scooby asked her. "Who knows, cousin. Just stick close to me.. not TOO close' Dixie said clarifying herself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro and Cynder grinned and slid a bit closer to each other. They had stopped flying, choosing instead to walk to conserve energy. Having four legs made it a bit difficult to maneuver on the steps though.

"Guess so," Wataru said.

---

Sparx dropped down to hover next to Shaggy. "You know maybe we should just call off the bet, or change the nature of it."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' A bit late to do that though Sparx. We'll just have to be upfront to both couples.." Shaggy said. "I'm not looking forward to it either Sparx, but We have to. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They do sound interesting." Ducky said looking at the french fries.  

"Try a bit of 1, likely it cant hurt." Douglas said.

"What if it do hurt." Petrie asked, at the idea.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'it won't hurt, if you wait a little bit for the fries to cool. they tend to be very hot at first." Lilo said. Ali looked at a plate of fries, steam wafted off of them and dissipated into the air. "They look odd.." She said warily.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nago sipped at his coffee. He decided perhaps he should introduce himself to the rest. "My name is Nago Keisuke, I'm a... friend of Wataru's..."

"You should try them," Sparx put in. "It's always nice to have new expierances, provided you're not experiencing a dark hole filled with doom from which you're not likely to escape..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eating hot food can be bad." Ducky said.

"Eating cold food too." Petrie said.  "Cold food can get hard." He said.

Douglas nods, "Both of those can be careful if one isn't careful." He said relaxing where he was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi, Nago, I'm Ali' Ali said,  before taking a few fries in her mouth.  Potatoes were something new to her, she was used to leaves, or berries. They were warm, but not hot, and quite salty.
-
 Shaggy offered a couple fries to Sparx. "Want some? They're really good Sparx, especially with Ketchup. If Scoob was here, I'd be sharing, but he's not. His loss." He said with a grin.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sparx took the fry and bit off the end. "His loss indeed."

"Are you sure you can't tell me anymore about where Wataru is?" Nago asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked at the french fries, "are there enough for everyone? I hope there is, I do, I do." She said hoping there was enough for everyone.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"They'll probably be cold by the time they get back though," Sparx said, he took another bite and continued. "I'd hate to see good food go to waste."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky took a french fry with one hand and took a small bite.  Chewing it she smilled and started to eat the rest.  "Nice, different." She said.  

Seeing it seemed to be ok to eat Petrie took one and started to eat it.  "Me like." He said, liking the different new taste.  

Douglass took one as well and ate a bit of it.  "Yes, they are very well made." he said.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Wautru left with a small group from here about 20 minutes ago, I don't know where they went though" Nani said. "Stitch and Angel went wih them too. " Pleekly said. He was ptting fries in his mouth fin\ve at a time and letting his two tongues move them around his mouth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They are on some sort of mission of some sort I think." Douglas said eating another french fry.

"It is bad to let food go to waste, it is it is." Ducky said as she began eating another.

"If they wanted to eat they no had to go." Petrie said getting another one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and Dixie continued down the stairs, both now activasting their 'night armor". the light from the armor showcased buklllet holes continuing down, and some dark splatters on the wall. Dixie shuddered, was that blood? "I hope thats not what I think it is' She said aloud as she continued walking downn. The landing they were approaching had a large number 3 on it. They were 4 floors away now, But what caught her eye was a small legend next to the door. "Cafeteria-  Base mall- Hansel's Jewlry-- the rest was covered in some goop= "So there IS a clothing store here, or there was, at least.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: