The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Sleep and Remember

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I noticed that in Dante's profile, there was something about a curse.  Same thing with Virgil.  VIrgil seems to have an energy blade attack.  I have no problem with these in a random rpg but I don't think it should be in a strict rpg.  Hopefully this clears things up.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right now, Dante's Curse only acts like Longtail's sharptooth half. It amplifies his negative emotions and awakens a killer instinct.  And not to worry, Virgil won't be using his energy blades anytime soon.  Just fists, feet, tails, and claws.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
A question is now....who starts the next RP? I would, but I want it to be fair...so I say we vote on it!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't mind you taking the startup, GVG!  I'll make sure to be the second poster.  
We need a title, too.
How about...
"Friends and Adventure?"
Not very good, I know, but I tried!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll start the next one off.  however, we still need to figure out who will play which official LBT character.  I already reserved Littlefoot but it seems that everyone else is still open.  I plan to start the new RP off but I need to set the rules for it as well.

PS: I was thinking that in the second RPG, they've been in the valley for about two weeks.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That works for me...and I guess I'll take on Ducky as well..just for a start.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The second RP is officially open.  See the RPG section.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I take it it's not pure lbt? What sorts of things are allowed?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually Kor it is...Sleep and Remember and its sequel are pure LBT RP's...so feel free to join!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is pure LBT? I wanted to be sure of what was allowed or not allowed before I considered joining.  I prefer pure lbt personally.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
No one minds if I play Spike?  I haven't read all of the first RP, so let me know at any time I happen to "fall" out of sequence.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I"ll bring in Mim and Diver.  I'll not do any of the gang members unless the rp is underway and none are being played.  That way everyone has a chance at them who may not have an oc.

Though Diver looks exactly like Ducky I'm sure Spike can easily tell the difference, and likely anyone who gets to know how Ducky or Diver (or both) talks, a well as anyone with a sense of smell as good as a sharptooth & of course her whole family of siblings, and parents.  Just some info here so you don't have to go looking up the character in one of the characters threads for info.  Got the idea from a few lines of the song family and some shots of some of Ducky's siblings that look exactly like her.  

Mim is a regular rainbowface, though maybe one who thinks about things more then some who just take things for granted.

Is Hunter a fast biter or another type of dino?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mirumoto_Kenjiro,Apr 23 2008 on  06:40 PM
No one minds if I play Spike?  I haven't read all of the first RP, so let me know at any time I happen to "fall" out of sequence.
Sure.  Just as long as you stay active and don't stop posting for long periods when we might need you, I guess it is fine.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is Hunter a fast biter or another type of dino?

Hunter technically is a fast biter, but unless she starts a fight, most at fist glance (or from a distance)  would see her as a longneck...until you got close enough to see her claws.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
To Grievous:  Hmm...  There are times when I'll be away for a few days, and my time here is restricted.  So now that you mentioned it, I'm not sure if I'll have the same pace as the rest of you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok guys.  I haven't forgotten about this or anything.  I will be unable to post much until after May 29.  I will be busy as a bee until after graduation.  Plus, I am having to work something out with my job because there is an error on my schedual that has me working on my graduation night.  I am unter a lot of stress right now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's ok.  The rp will still be here when you have time and are relaxed enough to pick it up again.   :yes   Good luck.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think we need to come up with a villain and a plot now.  I have a few ideas that i am planning to use later on.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile