The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 91168

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pterano threw up his wings as he replied:
"Finally!" He then turned to Wolfgang and nodded his head. "Thank you, please lead the way." He commented as he took one last look around the interrogation room. 'Hope I never have to come back here again!' thought Pterano to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It sounds sad, it does it does." Ducky said with a sad look on her face about the talk concerning the battle and folks dieing.  .  

Petrie then heard what they said about his uncle.  "Me uncle free?" He asked looking around at Frank with hope on his face that he had heard correctly.  

"If he is it sounds neat." Chomper said.  

"Yea, great." Cera said slightly sarcastically and keeping her feelings to herself.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it is sad ducky,' frank said. "Petrie you uncle is free Wolfgang is bringing him up here as we speak,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie started to jump up and down happily.  "Me get to see uncle again." he said happily.  

"That is good." Chomper said, "But why wasn't he living in the Great Valley this whole time?" Chomper asked, curious and wondering why.  

Cera looked at Chomer, though she had her doubts about Pterano's changing, she didn't want to spoil Petrie's mood and he had saved Ducky at the end.  "Let's just say he did something wrong and had to leave for a while." Cera said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Our second question is from Joe in the cafe,' mitch said as he began to read the note handed in "Is it true that you were ordered to shoot down general Anderson if he treid to land in Germany during WWII, well Joe though it is true that our squad was under such an order we never had to carry it out'.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The elavator stopped and the doors opened "Your nephew is right this way through that door mr pterano,' Wolfgang said stepping into the inner runway area.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
sam paced the floor "If they are developing a plane I think we should take the one NEA are working on so we have the parts we need,' he thought to himself.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano smiled and nodded his head as he stepped out of the elevator.
"Thank you very much Wolfgang." He then stepped up to the door, and as he turned the knob on the door he wondered what his nephews reaction would be...not knowing Petire already knew he was here.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I certainly hope we don't have long to wait." Cera said, not liking to wait for anything.  

"We can only wait as long as is needed, we can not wait any less, no we can not." Ducky said shaking her head.  Not liking to wait, but understanding that some waiting needs to happen at times.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank turned his head and saw pterano and said "I don't think we'll have to wait very long for your uncle petrie'.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked over at frank with a mix of impatience & hope with some longing as well, "Me hope not, me do miss him."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano smiled as he stpped though the door and said, "hello children! How have you all been?"

Longtail turned as Ptearno opened the door and he smiled as he looked over to Petrie and smiled.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wen Petrie heard his uncle's voice he smiled as he launched himself into the air and flew at his uncle, "Uncle, me mess you." He said, he got to his uncle and hugged him, "Me glad you come back.  Me no forget you." He said happy his uncle was back finally.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ptearno hugged Petire back and said, "I've missed you to nephew! I'm glad to see you're safe." He then looked over to the other young ones and smiled "Why Littlefoot and Cera how are you two doing?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Littlefoot smiled "I'm doing fine, I am glad you was cleared" Littlefoot turn to Frank "How many of these Human complexs are there on this land?" Littlefoot asked with wonder liking to know how many there are.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"There are about 15 different ones scattered around the island,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm doing find and you?" Cera said, not thrusting Pterano, but seeing no reason why she should not be civil and nice, he was being nice and he may have changed after all.  

"15, that sounds like a lot, it does it does." Ducky said.

"Yea, quite a lot, with many people in them." Chomper said.  Thinking it was a lot and must be hard to keep all those people running things well.

Petrie continued to hug his uncle, "You stay, not go away again?" He asked him hoping he was going to stay this time.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well since he's off the hook I beleive he will be staying,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano gave a wide smile.
"Yes nephew, I'm staying. Honestly I don't want to be anywhere else right now but here with you and your friends."  He then turned to Littlefoot and Cera as he replied, "I'm doing just fine. And yes I'm glad I was cleared as well." He then locked eyes with Cera for a moment and said mentally 'she still doesn't trust me...its clear, but I don't blame her.'