The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 91248

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Lisa stood there behind them "you know the value of money here is worthless, we eat the alootment that we are given. It will be in your handbooks which you all got from the Port" Lisa told them.

---

Frank came to the hanger and two men stood there in front of the doors to the main hanger "Sir your aloud in to check on your plane but that is it, since the dinosaurs became more aware as late no flights around or over the land mass are aloud now, only boat travel from the Main Port in the cliff. Sorry sir but we have orders from the New World Alliance directly handed to us only a day ago" Frank then remembered about those important visitors that Elm said he couldn't speak of orders fron NWA.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'All the accommodations here were thought out thoroughly. I think I'll be in the game room.' Argaya said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon everyone part from Evan and Startor that left Elm look to both as the door shut. "Right I asked you two to stay because the problem is far more serious then many here knows and what I will tell you two and what is said will not leave these walls and not to be spoke of, understood?" Elm look to them.

"understood Professor Elm" Startor spoke back with a nod she knowing this must be very important.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank nodded his head and walked into the hanger with the two men behind him. He ran his right hand underneth  the wing of his P-51 Mustang "Hello old friend I'm sorry I haven't flown you in a while,' he said to himself. "Alright I'm done,' said frank who walked out of the hanger.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well sir, wish we could let you, but orders are orders" the guard said as the door shut.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OC( Yes he does. Sorry, I've been away. How can I help you?
Just let me read trough...)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Evan nodded.
"Will stay within these walls. Understood."
"So, what is it Professor?"
Evan closed his note-aparatus.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Elm sighs and sits down "I check over your records and since you will work close to what I work on you'd need to know this. You see Startor had almost been discovered by those kids and they been closer then usally to this complex in the last two weeks." Elm said to them both. "We built this in the wall that least gone to but these kids go to almost anywhere. We have no idea what effect if they discovered our Complexs or those cameras" Elm said to them getting up.

"So tomorrow you and I Evan will talk to those in the ice when they are unfrozen and Startor will keep a eye on Littlefoot just to see if he sees any more of our cameras. None of this is told to anyone alright?"

"Yes sir" Startor replied.

"Evan come with me and Startor see you in the morning" Startor leaves and Elm look to Evan. "come with me"

---

Littlefoot walking just behind the others wondered what he saw and wanted to go off look for it now. "Maybe if I sneak off I can look for that thingy." Littlefoot whispered to himself.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Who told us what?" Evan said to confirm his silence.
"Okay"
He put his things in his sidepack and followed Prof.Elm.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot found his chance and takes another direction heading back to the location he saw the object then stop "Maybe it did run away, maybe I should go this way" Littlefoot takes a new direction towards the areas that haven't grown in a while "Wow I remember the fire that started here... still nothing grown here... wonder when it will grow back" Littlefoot looked around the area of blacken trees with no leaves on them and the ground having no sign of grass on it. "huh where that warm air coming from?" Littlefoot was feeling a bit of warm air blowing from the ground and walked to it and looked down "A round hole?" Littlefoot looked down it "I see light like the bright circle down there" he walked around it to try a get a better look down there without looking down it cause of the warm air coming up.

----

Elm and Evan arrived at the room with all cameras in the area shown on screens "Welcome to the eyes outside the complex, this is called Lens Labs since we watch and understand the dinosaurs best we can without being detected" Elm explained to him and hands him a lvl 9 clearance card. "This is your clearance level and here is book to show you the areas you can access with this card" Elm gives him the book as well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Amazing..." Evan murmured and put the things in his sidepack.
He looked around.
"...You said that one of the dinosaurs... was it Littlefoot? almost had ran into one of the cameras?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"yes today" Elm nods then walk to a door it opens to show a lift "Why don't I take you to Floor B7 that is where we grow some of our food in a underground Green House which has a lake and trees with flowers of all kind, it also a good place to rest in some of the locations in it" Elm said to Evan.

---

Littlefoot turn to hear someone but his back feet slip over the edge and he falls but try to hold on with his front feet "I can't get any grip... help!" Littlefoot cried then slips down the tube falling down it faster and faster sliding on the metal surface he shots out and hits the water with a big splash then surfaces seconds later coughing then looked around then gets to the shore getting out his shook the water off his scales then took a better look and saw the hole "Wow I am lucky there was water below that big hole. But what is this place? it feels warm and there lots of trees and plants every where and light with no bright circle, this place amazing I got to tell the others" Littlefoot turn to look for a way out "I'll go this way" Littlefoot picks a way and heads off.

At one side of the place a door opens and Elm with Evan enters "Welcome to Farm Greenhouse B7 this is one of 20 that around this complex deep under the Great Valley about 40 feet, we have air pipes that make sure that this place don't get too hot as you see from the celling, only one leads into the Valley which is the one above the lake that leads to a part of land in the Valley that seem to suffer massive fire damage and ungrowable now" Elm explained as they walked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank walked into the restrant and ordered a glass of beer as he began drink he said to the waiter "Ya know Back in WWII I told my buddies I'd rather die than be grounded, and now I forget that all flights in the area of this island are restricted,'. He took another swig as he looked at the ring on his finger "It's been more than thirty years since I lost her,' he said. as the waiter was about to pour the next glass frank took the bottle "I'll be back with this later,' he said he paid the man and began walking off to his room.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey, where did Littlefoot go?" Ruby said and looked around.
------------------

"... I don't know what to say professor..." Evan walked around in the area, stunned by amazement.

This is almost like a Geofront!

Evan turned to Elm,
"Thanks for letting me on this... whole thing!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank who had finished drinking stumpled into his room and fell foward onto his bed with the bottle falling out of his hand. He kept thinking "Why do I not have level 9 security clearence,' he asked himself. "I'm just gonna get some sleep now,' he said to himself.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They walked around for about a hour and up to the farms with the water spraying out of the ground onto the crops "The food helps us stop getting ships coming in with supplies such as food which saves any chances of being spotted more like the flying the dinosaurs" Elm said to him as they walked Littlefoot was behind them and turn.

"Huh? I never seen those before, wonder what kind they are. Hope their not Sharpteeth, I bet they know a way out" Littlefoot came up behind them and nerviously spoke up "Erm hello... I am kind of... erm... lost can you tell me how to get back to the Great Valley" Both Elm and Evan stopped and slowly turned around looking at Littlefoot with shock.

"Oh no..." Elm spoke with total shock

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank opened his eyes "I'm just gonna go talk to the professer myself,' he said. He walked to the control room using the walls as leverage. "Oh I shoud not have had that whole bottle,' he mumbled to himself.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot saw the shocked faces and frowns a little "Is something wrong?"

Elm shook his head then said "No but... how did you get in here?"

Littlefoot looks up and towards the vent over the lake "There was hole and I fell through it from up there into that cold water" Littlefoot replied "erm who are you and what are you? I never seen anything like you before"

Elm clears his throat "I am Elm and this is Evan we are humans, and who might you be?" he already knew that

"Littlefoot" Littlefoot said to them "Your speaking so I guess your not sharpteeth, thats a releif" Littlefoot smiled "Could you help me get out of this strange underground valley place?"

Elm puts a finger up "Could you let us speak in private" Littlefoot nods an Elm pulls Evan away and spoke "Snap out of it Evan" he slaps Evan across the face to snap him out of it "Now this is what I feared the most. We've now interacted with him and now we had no choice but to tell what kind we are since the truth  better then a lie." Elm said to him