The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 88008

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They like to sing and dance." Ducky said.

"And are very silly." Cera said.

"And fun." Petrie said.

"Last we heard they lived in Berry Valley." Cera said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hmm they do sound like my old friend Gunther Zimmerman,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He likes berries and to sing  silly fun songs, and dance?" Ducky asked.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Big Boss took a thought "Yes but his been in surface for us in 10 years..." Big Boss said not noting it was his own son. "LT Neal and his only to find out a little bit more on it on the safe side, I won't lose any more agents to your errors. ONe more Sam and I will personally deal with you myself... in the most serious manner you can never think of" then ends the comm.link

Ice turn hearing the last part "Wow someone seems to be in a bad mood" Ice said to Sam.

----

"I don't think a human would go that far to be like them... would they?" Littlefoot said and asked with a unsure look on his face about it

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well war can have an effect like that on some people,' frank said.

------------

"Yeah it does ice,' sam said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail laughed and said, "I'd like to meet the Yellowbellies. They sound like they know how to have fun!"

Pterano smiled.
"They do sound like an...interesting group of dinosaurs. However, Frank have you heard from your Zimmerman friend recently?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank shook his head "No he died during the flooding during a appointment with his pyscoligist in New York,' frank said with a small tear rolling down his face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They are fun, they are." Ducky said.

"Gee, I would like to meet them too." Chomper said smiling.  "Do they live far from here?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"well does anyone want to hear on when I my rainbow face features first started to appear,' frank asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked at Frank, "I do, I do, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said nodding her head vigorously.

"ooh, I like stories." Chomper said smiling and clapping hsi hands together lightly.

"Me like to hear." Petrie said a bit excitedly.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It was may of 1982 on a thursday I was sitting in my office reading a novel by Zane Grey when I heard that there was some trouble in the lab so I went down there to see what was goin on well I went in after a younger scientist told me there were still people in the lab and that the genes of the dino there which happened to belong to a dino of the raptor family well I got the other people out when I thought I saw another person so I went back in and a celling beam collapsed and ther was an explosion whcih fused the dinosaur's genes to my genes which cause me to become what you would call a fastbitter which I found out when I woke up, anyway ia few weeks later i discovered that I was slowly starting to return to normal when I noticed that I had a rainbow colored tail at first i was surprised sincefastbitters don't have rainbow colored tails and I also found out that I could and still can speak' frank said before clearing his throat and coughing twice "the language of sharpteeth,' frank said in sharptooth. He tcoughed again and said normally 'But I really don't have anyone else in NEA to speak with in sharptooth.'

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Petrie, & Chomper sat down to listen to Frank's story while Spike lay down.  Cera sat down with the others after they had sat down.  

"You teach others sharptooth." Petrie said.

"Or talk to me in sharptooth, or my mommy and daddy." Chomper said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That is true chomper,' frank said before turning to petrie. "Petrie it's not really that easy to teach a other humans and leafeaters to speak sharptooth,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot wondered about what Frank said and then asked "Is there more of your Rainbow Face features showing yet? or is it going to happen all suddenly?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Will it be poof, all at once?" Petrie asked.  

"That could be quite a surprise if it were poof, it would, it would."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How long till your birthday Frank?" female Rainbow Face asked him since she had a throey.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks a little concerned as an idea occurs to her, "You won't go boom when you change will you?"

"That maybe scary, and loud." Petrie said.  Not liking the idea of the boom, remembering what smoking mountain was like.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It will be in 5 days,' frank replied to the female rainbow faces question..

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was curious after hearing the story and asked, "Wait, if its so hard to teach other humans and flatteeth for that matter how to speak sharptooth, then why can I do it so easily?"

Pterano smiled.
"This is indeed worthy of celebration Frank. You should be very proud."