The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 87996

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well I think it has something to do with your being half sharptooth longtail,' frank said. He turned to pterano "Yes I am very proud of it pterano,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Going to have a party on your birthday?   Gosh, sounds like fun.  Who'll be there?" Chomper asked.  

"I'd guess anyone who'd not be to shocked at a human turning into a rainbowface." Cera said, not thinking that would be to many humans.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Female Rainbow seem to be counting with using one claw hand on the other for a second or two then thinking about something rubbing her lower part of the snout then turn to Frank "You won't just change suddenly since that would most likely kill you, the tail was a result of that accient so it sped up the process around that area, you most likely was in pain for days" she said to him "And I know since Helm let me have a look at reports on medicle about you"

Then she continued "If my sums are correct you will change slowly over the next 5 days, by tomorrow morning you would find that you be noticing changes and will go on till your birthday when the changes finish. So expect some differcults in the next few coming days" Female Rainbow Face said to him.

"Wow so he will change slowly over the next 5 days?" Littlefoot looked at her.

"Most certainly" she replied calmly "It a process that will have the mind and body cope with the changes with the most minimum of pain. Enough for the body not to go into shock"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well that's good,' frank said. "Well my wingman mitch will be there and a few other people chomper,' frank said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail tiltled his head as he asked, "Will we be there too Frank? I would like to celebrate your birthday with you."

Pterano smirked and replied, "We may not be able too Longtail, the humans are from what I've seen, rather shy, and sometimes ignorant of the truth. No offense Frank."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"None taken but mitch isn't one to be ignorant but some of us are shy and ignorant but I might be able to arrange it for you guys to be there,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky squinched up her face thinking.  She thought for a bit before she spoke.  "If some are shy, then maybe you can have 2 parties.  1 for only humans and one for us and those humans who do not mind seeing or being near us."

"2 parties, me like that." Petrie said.

"Gee, having 2 parties sounds like fun.  I'd like to try that someday." Chomper said smiling.  He liked the idea of having 2 parties, sounded like lots of fun to him.  

Spike nodded, he could imagine how much food there would be at 2 parties.  The image made him lick his lips.  

"I don't know," Cera said not sure, "It may work though."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What happen at these Parties?" Littlefoot asked with wonder.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is that like a starday?  We celibrated Ruby's starday before, we did, we did." Ducky said.

"Me remember, some of it scary." Petrie said remembering the scary incident that happened.  

"Yea, and when we mentioned it was Ruby's starday Mr. Clubtail got all nice." Chomper said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I just miss them terrible,' frank said. "You mean you're wife and kids,' the male rainbow face asked. "Yeah,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is painful to loose those close to you." Cera said understanding the feeling.  

"It is, is, it is." Ducky said nodding.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it really is,' frank said slowly nodding his head (OCC: I thought Threehorn was littlefoot)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail at the mention of losing those close to you, turned around andshook his head whispering "And sometimes the pain never goes away....ever."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank stood there for a moment before saying "It can be very difficult to talk about such things'.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then why don't we talk about something more pleasant." Cera said looking at some of those who looked sad.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Professor Elm came into the hanger with Lisa pulling along two trolleys full of food "Hello children and adults alike I thought you guys be hunger about now so me and Lisa whipped up a treat for you all." Elm said with a smile

"Indeed now remove those sad faces and come on and eat" Lisa said in a cheerful tone.

Littlefoot turn to them "Wow thank you!" Littlefoot looked to the others "come on guys lets eat, they did all that for us, we should be happy to have very nice new friends!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank picked up a ham sandwich on the first trolley "Hey do any of you want to see the inside of one of these planes,' he asked before taking a bite of his sandwich.