The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's ME!!!

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey guys!!! I survived basic training! I'm kinda sorta back for now. Don't get too much on the details, but I have internet and a way to see all of you again, so I am happier than I was about three days ago. ^_^

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Good, good.  Be careful now!  Take care of yourself!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Good to see you again arrogantrex! :yes
Do you have any idea what will come next?
Anyway, all the best to you.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey Arrogantrex. We missed you all :-) Glad that you are back :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good to see that you can visit again.  Hope things have gone well and continue to go well for you.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey there.  Good to see you again.  so what happens next after basic training?

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Glad to see a familiar face again. :D
Welcome back.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi, I don't know you, but I welcome you back on the forum =).

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey pal.  Good to see you back and well. How's life?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:^.^: We're all glad to see that you're okay and safe!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back mate! Glad to see you're okay!  :^.^:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I knew you were gone, but I didn't remember it was for training.  Anyways, welcome back. :yes

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Allright, well. Here's the deal. I graduated basic training as of around May 15th so now I'm in Texas. To be blunt, this is still a training environment, but it's more like college. We have a lot more freedom than we do in basic training, like getting our weekends off for example. We're still just in training, so if we do screw something up or get into trouble it can be bad on the arms and chest if you follow my meaning.  :lol  Anyhow, I'm here to learn my job that I picked for my time of service. I can't say much about what it is though, I would be violating my branch as well as my contract.

All I can really say is that I really haven't felt this physically fit before.
For our fitness test we have to do two minutes of sit-ups, two minutes of push-ups and run two miles. They have standards for each event and for Basic we had to do at least 50% in each trial, in this new place called AIT (Advanced Individual Training, yeah the Army likes acronyms), we have to do like 60% or 70%, I can't really remember. All I know is that I was performing well above the AIT standard while I was still in Basic, which was quite the delightful surprise.

I'm on casual status now...I have been for almost three weeks and I have yet to gain more civilian priviliges back yet. x_x I'm waiting for my classes to start too...which has been a real drag on my mind since all of my LBT goodness is on my new laptop, which is locked up in the Staff Duty office. x . x

Either way, I've been pretty content with myself as of late.
Oh yeah, I know this sounds weird, but if someone really wants to like talk on the phone or something and doesn't live out of Country from me, I'm willing to give up my cell number... I get bored on the weekends and I could use someone to talk to. >.> So yeah, I'll give you a note with that in it if you really feel up to just randomly talking with someone. :p As for the rest of you who think that the idea is positively weird, I apologize for the confusion in your brain. I just work like that.

I ran three miles this morning with my entire battalion. 500+ people in formation...It was fun.  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like things are going well for you.  You are in Texas, how are you taking to the heat here?  Ran 3 miles, wow, I can't run past 1 block, though my lungs are likely in far worst shape then yours.  Been that way all my life, but that is another topic.  

What sorts of things do you like to talk about?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: arrogantrex,Jun 6 2008 on  01:50 PM
Allright, well. Here's the deal. I graduated basic training as of around May 15th so now I'm in Texas. To be blunt, this is still a training environment, but it's more like college. We have a lot more freedom than we do in basic training, like getting our weekends off for example. We're still just in training, so if we do screw something up or get into trouble it can be bad on the arms and chest if you follow my meaning.  :lol  Anyhow, I'm here to learn my job that I picked for my time of service. I can't say much about what it is though, I would be violating my branch as well as my contract.

All I can really say is that I really haven't felt this physically fit before.
For our fitness test we have to do two minutes of sit-ups, two minutes of push-ups and run two miles. They have standards for each event and for Basic we had to do at least 50% in each trial, in this new place called AIT (Advanced Individual Training, yeah the Army likes acronyms), we have to do like 60% or 70%, I can't really remember. All I know is that I was performing well above the AIT standard while I was still in Basic, which was quite the delightful surprise.

I'm on casual status now...I have been for almost three weeks and I have yet to gain more civilian priviliges back yet. x_x I'm waiting for my classes to start too...which has been a real drag on my mind since all of my LBT goodness is on my new laptop, which is locked up in the Staff Duty office. x . x

Either way, I've been pretty content with myself as of late.
Oh yeah, I know this sounds weird, but if someone really wants to like talk on the phone or something and doesn't live out of Country from me, I'm willing to give up my cell number... I get bored on the weekends and I could use someone to talk to. >.> So yeah, I'll give you a note with that in it if you really feel up to just randomly talking with someone. :p As for the rest of you who think that the idea is positively weird, I apologize for the confusion in your brain. I just work like that.

I ran three miles this morning with my entire battalion. 500+ people in formation...It was fun.  :lol
I'm planing to join the Airforce so Airfoce Basic is not that different from army basic from what i've read. Have you found anyone else in your battalion who likes LBT?