The Gang of Five

It certainly has been a crazy year, hasn’t it?  Well, thankfully, a new year is upon us and here at the Gang of Five forum we have a new year of showcases, prompts, and themes to get the new year started in the right way.  We wish you all a happy new year, and we look forward to what you have in store for us this year!

For the month of January we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome Littlefoot's Mother! :)littlefoot The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

Also keep in mind that the December and January prompts for the fanfic prompt challenge is now open.  We are doing things a bit differently this season and allowing for people to either fulfill a monthly prompt or a suggested prompt during each month.  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! :)  The fanfic prompt rules and list of monthly prompts can be found here.

Youtube LBT Series

Threehorn

  • The Gang of Five
  • *
    • Posts: 11027
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Hi guys, just letting you know that I am putting up the series with premission from Action9000 on Youtube but in private area only. the only thing that is public are short music videos from the series that been put up so far in the private area.

You would have to get a account and be my friend to view the episodes. They also in three parts cause of the length of the episodes making it over 22 minutes long. Being in a private area don't vilote any rules in youtube cause only friends can view it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FlareTheCharizard

here is a link to my Youtube.

Have fun viewing. and I adding them up weekly as well if you wondering why there not many.


DarkHououmon

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 7194
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I've also put the episodes on YouTube as private videos only. I put them up so that a couple friends of mine, who are on my Friends List, could watch them.


Petrie.

  • Hatchling
  • *
    • Posts: 0
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Be prepared to be banned from youtube....as soon as google took over all the copyrighted stuff went bye bye and anyone who uploaded the stuff got thrown to the wolves.  Just don't be surprised.


Threehorn

  • The Gang of Five
  • *
    • Posts: 11027
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I am trending carefully to make sure I don't get banned. the music videos seem to be no bother but it the series it self so private it from public seem to be fine.


Petrie.

  • Hatchling
  • *
    • Posts: 0
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Fanmade music videos aren't the issue--tv shows (that will be) on dvd are.


novaflare

  • Spike
  • *
    • Posts: 300
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Mar 12 2007 on  08:51 AM
Hi guys, just letting you know that I am putting up the series with premission from Action9000 on Youtube but in private area only. the only thing that is public are short music videos from the series that been put up so far in the private area.

You would have to get a account and be my friend to view the episodes. They also in three parts cause of the length of the episodes making it over 22 minutes long. Being in a private area don't vilote any rules in youtube cause only friends can view it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FlareTheCharizard

here is a link to my Youtube.

Have fun viewing. and I adding them up weekly as well if you wondering why there not many.
A little hint. Contact ytv.com the ca company who airs the eps in canada. Them giving full permision to post the eps publically would not be a first. Theyallowed this with beast machines some years back.

At any rate i am xnovaflarex on youtube so send that invite my way.


f-22 "raptor" ace

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6735
    • View Profile
could you also send the invite my way I'm THEF22ACE on youtube.com. Haven't posted any videos yet. I probbaly will soon.


pokeplayer984

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6853
    • View Profile
If I could figure out how to change VOB to the proper thing, I'd post a ton of scenes from The Great Day of the Flyers, especially the favorites.  Until then, I'll get nothing with my Windows Movie Maker. -_-

Anyways, send those my way ASAP.  As with everywhere, I'm pokeplayer984. :^.^: (I just came to love this username once I picked it.) :)


Petrie.

  • Hatchling
  • *
    • Posts: 0
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Look for videora xbox converter online to help with those .vob files. ;)


DarkHououmon

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 7194
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum is another program. It's the one I recently downloaded and used. The only downfall of it is that it puts a watermark on the video.


pokeplayer984

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6853
    • View Profile
Okay, I downloaded the iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum.  Now, please tell me how to do this step by step and so that I can fully understand how it's done.  I am such a newbie at this sort of thing. :^.^:


Petrie.

  • Hatchling
  • *
    • Posts: 0
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Not trying to make a big deal about it, but videora puts no watermarks on the stuff encoded with their programs.  Depends on if you want a watermark on your video or not.  Your call.  We're just telling you what's out there and can get the job done.


pokeplayer984

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6853
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Mar 14 2007 on  09:28 AM
Not trying to make a big deal about it, but videora puts no watermarks on the stuff encoded with their programs.  Depends on if you want a watermark on your video or not.  Your call.  We're just telling you what's out there and can get the job done.
Well, I did some research on the two to see if there were any possible requirements and other programs needed.  I do happen to have an XBox 360 to make your choice work, but it is my brother-in-law's, and I would need his permission to do something like this on his XBox 360.  And since I really don't mind watermarks, as long as they don't interfere too much with the video, I went with the iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum.  It was just a better choice in my situation. :)


DarkHououmon

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 7194
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Locate where it says File, then select the VOB files you want to turn into AVI, WMV, etc. After you have what you want, then on the right side, where you see "Output", you can select what format you want it in. The default is AVI, but you can change it to other formats, such as WMV. After that, just click Start, then it'll start reformatting.

When I used this, it does not slow down the computer, so you don't have to be offline while it's reformatting.

Note: It will, at least twice, pop up with a sign for you to Register. Click Later and you can move on just fine.


pokeplayer984

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6853
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Mar 14 2007 on  11:05 AM
Locate where it says File, then select the VOB files you want to turn into AVI, WMV, etc. After you have what you want, then on the right side, where you see "Output", you can select what format you want it in. The default is AVI, but you can change it to other formats, such as WMV. After that, just click Start, then it'll start reformatting.

When I used this, it does not slow down the computer, so you don't have to be offline while it's reformatting.

Note: It will, at least twice, pop up with a sign for you to Register. Click Later and you can move on just fine.
Thank you!  Now I just need to find the right scenes I want to change, and then it's all good from there. :)

EDIT: Uh-oh!  I have a problem! -_-

I keep getting an error message everytime it finishes.  Apparently, some sort of problem is occuring, and it asks me to send the report to them, so I do, and I can't send it.

WTF is going on?


pokeplayer984

  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • *
    • Posts: 6853
    • View Profile
Alright!  I have my first YouTube Video!  I'll have the link up soon. :)



Sazuke

  • Ruby
  • *
    • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
    • http://busterdownloader.blogspot.com/
See my favorite anime... I like Naruto. This is my first video for it is still amateur... but for the first time I think is good.
Naruto it's a coll anime... I love de serie
My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxMastar

My amv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMY1TjatsE


Littlefoot90

  • Chomper
  • *
    • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • http://lbtwelt.npage.ch/
hi, I have a Youtube profile was watching the tv consequences films and pure. So look for the LBT speaking friends can not hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Littlefoot90