The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bump this thread when in a good mood!

Explorer · 277 · 26437

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just got my AP scores back today. I got the following grades on the following tests:
  • Physics C: Mechanics - 5 - I was so happy about this one. I though I would have to retake it. The open-ended questions were sooooooo hard. :smile
  • Calculus BC - 5 - This was an expected grade. :rolleyes
  • Computer Science AB - 4 - Not what I was going for, but I am still satisfied. Most colleges will accept a 4. :)
  • Us History - 2 - This one was saddening.  :cry

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm happy because seeing Tim and Iris being together made me feel joyful again. Lately, I haven't been in a good mood so, that is a plus.

Also, I'm at my bf's place, so that's cool. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Today I visited the National Zoo and saw my first live kiwi (Apteryx mantelli). :! :DD

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 17 2009 on  07:21 PM
^ Whoa! That's awesome! :D
My thoughts exactly. :smile

It was by far the biggest highlight of my trip to D.C. (and I had already been to Washington Monument and the Smithsonian :p); not only did I get to see one of my favorite animals in the flesh for the first time, but this one had actually been taken out of its enclosure by its keeper specially for visitors to look at up close. :wow I'll probably post pictures (and further details) in the AM section once I return home and get my regular computer back.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I spent time with my grandma for the first time in like a year. :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I ish happi cause......:^.^:

Because I am excited for Friday, and I'm not cooped up in the house all day. :)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm in great mood right now!  :D
I was in the city today and bought new clothes, and some electronics.
Among them, an external 500 GB HDD, which I have been wanting to buy for a long time, but just haven't done it.

But what really makes me glad,

Is the new speakers and subwoofer that I bought from Logitech!:D
A total of 200 W and 400 topped!
The sound is PURE AWESOME!!!!!  :wow

And yes, my new veranda is complete. ;)

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Two great things.

One, I just got back from an AWESOME party, and second, pokeplayer FINALLY updated the fan-fiction!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm happy 'cuz today was the first day of our two-week Junior Rangers program.  It is from Monday through Friday from 9AM to 3 PM, and it is held in the state park I volunteer at.  Basically, I got to teach a bunch of 9 to 13 year olds about local marine life and local wildlife today.  Tomorrow, we will be hiking, so we'll most likely see real wildlife.  There's this one girl who is cute as a button and has the same squeaky voice Ducky has :).  She kept tracking me down to ask about our region's snakes, as well as the other subjects I talked about.  She really made my day :yes.  Then again, the program did.  It's really fun so far, and the children are well-behaved ;).

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Two.

I'm typing this from a fishing trip in Florida

AND

I am less that an hour away from finishing the latest chapter of Twilight Valley.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Jul 28 2009 on  12:37 AM
I am less that an hour away from finishing the latest chapter of Twilight Valley.
SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEET!

Excuse my randomness :lol.  Make that two reasons I'm in a good mood!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sick right now, yet I'm happy that I'm resting and healing. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 30 2009 on  12:12 PM
I'm sick right now, yet I'm happy that I'm resting and healing. :D
I'm sorry you're feeling sick, but at least you're doing what's necessary to get better :yes.

I'm in a happy mood 'cuz I've made it to the beach twice this week :D, my second time being this evening.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm in a good mood cause of two reasons:

1. Nick Swisher solo shot to tie the game with two outs in the top of the ninth!  Go Yanks!

2. I'm right on schedule to release the next chapter of The Eternal Bond sometime next week!  Quickest turnaround yet!

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Jul 30 2009 on  10:41 PM
I'm in a good mood cause of two reasons:

1. Nick Swisher solo shot to tie the game with two outs in the top of the ninth!  Go Yanks!

2. I'm right on schedule to release the next chapter of The Eternal Bond sometime next week!  Quickest turnaround yet!
HEY. Arn't the Yankees playing the Rays? Boo Yanks. =[

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Last night they were playing the White Sox (and unfortunately lost 3-2).  They did play the rays earlier in the week and put them in their place!  You see that distant speck in on the horizon?  That would the Yankees, wayyyyy off in first place.  Besides, it doesn't matter who you go for, you have to admit the Yankees are right now the best team in baseball (LA doesn't count, their playing in the easiest division in baseball while the yanks play in the most difficult)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just got back from watching a bat emergence (a colony of bats leaving their daytime roostóin this case a mine shaftóto hunt at night). It was rainy out, I had to hike up a huge hill to get to the location, and the bats weren’t nearly as numerous as I’d hoped they would be, but for a bat fanatic like myself, it was a real treat. :smile