The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indiana Jones RP

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could pm the gn with a character I use to do in a cliffhanger's campaign.   Though some adjustment and altering would be needed since he was used in a GURPS campaign.  Some things that may need altering are his being only 3 feet tall due to dwarfism, drinking what I call an atlantean elixir once a month or week or something, and other things.  

I can do any of the gang, I'll let some others pick and choose one that is not taken.  I've also done Mr. Thicknose in the past so may do him if he is needed and no one else takes him.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Will the artifact be on land or in the ocean...and how many german infantry soldiers will there be?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It will be on land somewhere in Egypt and there will be 50 infantry soilders.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Is that enough??? If you look at the first movie, they had atleast 50-100 soldiers, and that was one officer, a Gestapo and one archaeolgists and he wasen't even german.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Oct 29 2008 on  03:36 PM
Is that enough??? If you look at the first movie, they had atleast 50-100 soldiers, and that was one officer, a Gestapo and one archaeolgists and he wasen't even german.
Now that you put it that way I guess all of us could do the part of a few soldiers ok so a correction to my last post 50 soldiers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I pmed my good guy that I used in a gurps campaign, not sure if any tweaked, altered, changed version of him would fit.  

Players, who want to, could maybe do bad guys, or the gm could do all the bad guys him/her self.  Not sure what the gm's preference is.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is a possiblity it depends on how many will join in the Rp.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
4 German archaeologists - f-22,Vilstrup
Sallah
Indiana Jones
Henry Jones Sr
Marcus Brody
Short Round- lillefot
Littlefoot
Cera
Ducky
Petrie
spike
Mr Threehorn
Grandma longneck
Grandpa Longneck
50 Infantry men(Could be one or more people for this role depending on on how many join)
2 Officers

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
hmmm, now that you mention something about Great Britian Kor. Couldn't we have a third team, british one, trying to get the artifact as well?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wouldn't the British work with the U.S.?

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
British characters.. very interesting.

Yes, though that would be a JOINED operation then.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Oct 30 2008 on  10:20 AM
hmmm, now that you mention something about Great Britian Kor. Couldn't we have a third team, british one, trying to get the artifact as well?
That does seem like a good idea.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A british and german counterpart to Indiana. That would be very interesting.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Oct 30 2008 on  05:21 PM
A british and german counterpart to Indiana. That would be very interesting.
Yes it would.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds unwieldy 3 separate teams.  A British team, a German team and an American team.  I guess next you'll add a Russian team, an Australian team, a Canadian team A Chinese team, a Japanese team, a Shaolin monk Team, a Tibetan Monk team, a Martian, a Venusian team, ect .  not to count the separate lbt time, no count me out, this is to many teams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 30 2008 on  08:28 PM
Sounds unwieldy 3 separate teams.  A British team, a German team and an American team.  I guess next you'll add a Russian team, an Australian team, a Canadian team A Chinese team, a Japanese team, a Shaolin monk Team, a Tibetan Monk team, a Martian, a Venusian team, ect .  not to count the separate lbt time, no count me out, this is to many teams.
I didn't say there would be a third team I just said it sounded interesting I was waiting on the opinion of everyone else.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sounds unwieldy 3 separate teams. A British team, a German team and an American team. I guess next you'll add a Russian team, an Australian team, a Canadian team A Chinese team, a Japanese team, a Shaolin monk Team, a Tibetan Monk team, a Martian, a Venusian team, ect . not to count the separate lbt time, no count me out, this is to many teams.

Got a point there, Kor. Let's just stay with the traditional American vs. German

But we can allways put a few "orther character" into the game, like a british collegue of Jones, or some Italian allies of the germans.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vilstrup,Oct 31 2008 on  01:15 AM
But we can allways put a few "orther character" into the game, like a british collegue of Jones, or some Italian allies of the germans.
Yeah that would work.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So it's just going to be Vilstrup,lillefot and me in the RP?