The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 53200

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright.. I'll try here goes" Krysrtal said sending ourt mental narrage against the machine. Krystal felt resistence from inside the machine..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's just pray this succeeds" Samuel muttered over the com as he came in for another attack.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal striggled mentally with the machine until she made a breahtrhough.. " hit it now With everything you've got! She called out.. the strain was raking a roll on her.. and her voice was ragged.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Roger that,let's end this!" Avalon replied, launching a barrage of sidewinder missiles which met their mark and damaged the machine severely. "Feast on this" he than launched two bombs which hit their mark as well. "And this one's for hitting my Arwing" he continued and lauched everything he had, damaging the machine even more.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The machine sagged visibly, slumping down as if it was defeated, then just as suddenly shuddering up to life again.
<FoOls!!! Did YoU thInK yOu coUlD sTOP uS?!>
The Crawler's voice crackled over the intercoms, as it fired a last shot at Katt's fighter before taking flight, rocketing out of the atmosphere and disappearing without a trace...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Let him go" Fox said ' Lets just get back to the ship and head out Nice work krystal' He added' Everyone to the ship' He said turning his arwing and flying back to the great Fox..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Bill Grey looked over his control panels and grinned. "Great job everyone! I'll have Rob and Slippy sent down to the hangers so they can begin repairs right away!" he said with the most enthusiasm he could muster.

Jason on the other hand groaned in anger. "Figures, the one time it's vulnerable my targeting system and smart bomb launcher lock up and go to standby! Sorry 'bout that guys." he commented with a dejected tone in his voice.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal flew as best she could to the hanger.. her mental battle with the crawller had left her weak.. " where are we headed next? I'm going to lay down in my room for a bit.. sio carry on boys....' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's suit hung limply in the air, until the White Fang units retrieved it, tugging it back to the ship, which proceeded to dock with the Great Fox.  Adrian staggered out of the ship, looking physically drained as he stepped down the corridors of the ship, ending up in Krystal's room...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Adrian/ what are you doing in my roomn/ krystal said as she stopped in the doorwar. ' the guest rooms are down the corridor. ' if you need to lie down, i understad, but this is my room..
- well I didn't getr muh of a reading on that machine' Slippy said because of the shield, but we;ll need a great increase in fire power if we're going to take it down..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian looked up at Krystal.
"Oh!  U-uh...sorry about that...I just...something kinda drew me here..."
He said lamely, shaking his head a little...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its ok' krystal started as Katt poked her head in.. " er Hi can I help you? Krystal asked.. " i was just helping Adrian here find his bearings..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bill was glad to see the others all aboard but he himself felt the need to stay on the bridge and simply reclined in the command chair as he plotted a new course. "Man... been a busy day." he commented quietly to himself.

Jason for his part had docked aboard Great Fox, but was busy trying to re-calibrate his targeting systems. Having rebooted the entire Arwing four times without the target markers reseting, he climbed out of his Arwing and sat against the side looking at internal schematics to see if he could figure the problem out. "What... am I missing here?" he asked aloud not knowing if anyone was around to hear him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt chuckled and waved Adrian out.
"Hey, Krystal...mind if I come in for a while?"
She asked, blushing bright red...

Emile walked into the hanger, just in time to hear Jason's complaint to himself.
"Erm...E-excuse me, but...I couldn't help but hear you, and maybe...Can I take a look at it?  I'm...pretty good with technical stuff..."
He stammered nervously...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, you're Katt tight/ Falco talked asbout you from time to time, not all in a good matter..She chuckled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jason grinned lightly as he heard Emile speak. The young pilot looked up from his schematics and nodded his head. "Of course. I would appreciate the help Emile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox headed to the bridge
 Well we managed to raiuse and ancient civiklzation frpom the deeps, but in the process, released anm ancient evil with huge powers.. and we really did a number on the blue Marine..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bill couldn't hlep but laugh as he listened to Fox speak. "Yeah, you're right. I have to admit, raising that city was pretty cool. But that thing... whatever it was... was way too strong for a simple ancient evil. And as for the Blue Marine, I'm certain Slippy will have a field day fixing the armor and designing new weapons for it. Just give him some time." he said with a smile as he reclined again the command chair of the Great Fox.

At that moment however Fay stepped into the room and smiled. "Hello again Fox. Long time no see." she said with an upbeat tone and then she glanced at Bill and replied, "I see you're doing well William."

Bill cringed at the use of his formal name. "Yes Fay. Glad to see you're keeping yourself busy. Have you talked to our son yet?" he asked rather tersely.

Fay frowned at Bill's words partially because they were true, but she then looked to Fox and asked, "So.. where is our next destination?"

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Samuel stepped into the room at that moment. "Yes indeed, where should we go from here, Fox?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt chuckled.
"Hardly a surprise that Falco would be...less than kind about me.  He and I had a...falling out a while back.  But...that's besides the point.  Can I come in and sit down for a while?"
She asked, looking down shyly...

Emile smiled and hopped up, perching on the side of the cockpit and looking at the computer.
"Hmm...here's the problem.  One of your computer chips and one of the energy capacitors to the targeting computer are fried.  Shouldn't take me more than a few seconds to replace the damaged parts."
He said brightly...