The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guess the next poster

Amaranthine · 6849 · 353330

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes

Nick one more time?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes. Myrkin for the 4rh time?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yup

Nick?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep Myrkin #5?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah

Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yep half dozen for myrkin?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here I am

Will Nick show up again?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep. Myrkin #7?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes. Nick again?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep. Myrkin for an 8th time?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes. Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep. Myrkin #9?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yup

Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep. 10 straight for Myrkin?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes.

Nick?

By the way... Thanks for oportunity of rising my post rate. :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No problem. Myrkin for 11?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sure

Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep. Myrkin for 12?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes

Nick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yep. Myrkin for a record-tying 13?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: