The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley RP.

brekclub85 · 884 · 43508

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Longtail?! Are you hurt?!" Grandpa Sharptooth called.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail blinked for a moment as Grandpa Sharptooth called out to him and he smiled, but continued to step away slowly from the fight between Redfoot and the clawhand...that was one fight he just didn't want to be a part of. He stepped over and replied, "We should go now...."

Redfoot however wasn't at all fazed by the clawhands roar, and tried to step on the vicious creature hoping to end this fight quickly and without harm to anyone.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What should we do about those two?" Grandpa asked, looking at the brawl a short distance away.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ty landed, looking thoughtful about Grandpa Sharptooth's question. He turned to both Kit and Longtail, "What would you say your take on the sailed clawhand is?" he asked, "I mean as I understand it, she drug you, Longtail here, but do you feel any...animosity over it, or was it just a poor predator's choice and she would need our help".

It was a though situation to feel out, since Ty himself would never hunt children, but then he knew otherwise fine sharpteeth just didn't have that qualm about them sometimes.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The sailed clawhand saw Redfoot's foot coming down towards her and she quickly moved to get out of the way. But she reacted too slow and the heavy foot slammed down on her left arm. She roared in pain and struggled to get her hand free.

After a hard yank, she manage to free herself, but there was a sickening crack, her ulna and radius bones snap in two, and her hand and part of her arm had been ripped clean off.

The sailed clawhand staggered back, roaring in agony as blood squirted from the open wound. She glanced at the longneck and hissed, her eyes widened in both fear and shock. She started to move backwards.

Ateo watched as the female sharptooth started to move away. He glanced up at Redfoot and asked, "You going to finish it off?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We.......can't let Redfoot kill her," Littlefoot said suddenly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned to Grandpa Sharptooth and looked shocked when he heard Littlefoot speak up. "Are you crazy Littlefoot? She just tried to EAT ME! I say we let her finish what she started! I wanna go home!"

Redfoot was at this moment torn, between finishing off the Clawhand, or letting her live with her already disfiguring wound...but he figured to stop a sharptooth you had to kill it. He then stepped forward and brought his tail into the air ready to strike her down to the ground and crush her head.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
But before Redfoot could bring the tail down, one of his enemies stopped him by slashing his tail.

"Redfoot..." a large gray sharptooth muttered angrily.

"It's Doc!" noticed Littlefoot.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ty had been in mid-flight preparation to intervene when Doc did it for them. It was no secret how Littlefoot thought Doc was the Lone Sharptooth of legend. Ty...wasn't so sure, but kept this thought to himself.

Kit glanced up at the sharptooth in awe though, silent awe though and backed up a bit due to shyness.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail slapped his face with his tail and muttered, "Oh, here we go...and the game just gets harder to play everyday!"

Redfoot turned to face Doc, and without making a single sound nodded his head to Ateo to attack Doc and keep him distracted so he could finish the Clawhand off.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Traitor..' Doc muttered, pouncing Ateo and slashing Redfoot on the tail again

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ateo looked up at Redfoot and nodded back. He then moved forward, prepared to do what it took to keep Doc distracted. He charged towards Doc, mouth agape.

The sailed clawhand didn't know what to make of the scene. But she didn't have time to ponder. She looked at Redclaw and, remembering her injury, quickly turned and ran, intent on leaving the valley as quickly as she could.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Doc charged Ateo back, and ducking to avoid his jaw.

He then thrust his own head right on the bottom of Ateo's jaw.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail felt something inside him as he watched the sailed Clawhand turn and run...he then flapped his wings and broke his hiding cover and flew above the Clawhand and spoke. "You get out of here...I'll keep Redfoot busy!" He then turned and faced Redfoot and said, "Just let her go...she's not trying to fight you anymore."

Redfoot grinned and said, "Not a chance...and now I'll finish what I started with you kid!" Redfoot then charged Longtail and the Clawhand hoping to get them both with one attack.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Longtail!" Kit had just prepared to flap up to help him, when her dad gently yanked her back down, "Don't you dare!" he said worriedly. Before she could protest, he was up in the air himself, "Come on, Longtail's going to need our help...again" he said to the others, hoping that maybe as one charge they could deal with Redfoot and keep him at bay from both Longtail and the sailed clawhand.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
(Mind if I join in and add two characters?)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Thanks)

A mated pair of sharpteeth, the same kind as Chomper's, rested just outside of the valley.

The first to wake was Rutilus, a large male with red eyes, a green hide with a pale yellow underside, and a very strong jaw, even by his kind's standards.

Rutilus got up and sniffed the air, hoping to find some traces of food. He found none. He looked next to him and saw his mate, Whiteclaw. She was still asleep.

Whiteclaw was colored a light shade of red, and had a pale white underbelly. Her claws were unusually whitish, hence her name. She was with eggs, and had been so for over two months. Normally, she had average patience, for a sharptooth, but the lack of food and her changing hormones made her rather... insistent.

Not wanting to announce a lack of food again, Rutilus let her sleep on... but could not help but to nuzzle her once, lightly. This slowly woke her up, though... she would not be happy to hear that there was no food... again. She needed more food now, and her disappointment at not finding any was more due to the risks posed to the children then to herself.

"Morning, Whiteclaw" Rutilus said. "I wish I could say that I found-"

"No food again?" Whiteclaw said. "That's the third day now..." Whiteclaw slowly rose to her feet, feeling the parched earth beneath her white soles. "This land is dry... no leafeaters would want to move here..."

"We should keep looking" Rutilus said to his mate. "There's a valley up ahead, and it might have-"

"MIGHT! Rutilus, we are starving! I am suffering more because I need more food for our children! Or did you forget that you got me-"

"I KNOW!" Rutilus roared. "You think I don't care?! When we found that juvenile threehorn a week back, who did I give it to? I gave it all to you, even though it was I who killed it!"

"Only because you said you would 'make it up to me' after leading us into a desert!" Whiteclaw snapped back. "Giving me a snack hardly compensates for that!"

"It was your idea to head north in the first place!" Rutilus replied.

"Yes, to follow the river!" Whiteclaw snapped.

"The river which turned foul when we followed it north? Oh yes, the one with the infected water!" Rutilus said.

Whiteclaw wanted to slap him with her tail, like she had done when he pressured her to mate with him some times... but knew better than to do that when Rutilus was mad. He could be violent when angered, as most sharpteeth were... he would probably not attack the female who had his offspring with her, but it was not worth taking that chance.

"Let's just... continue" Whitclaw said. Clearly, she was not going to win. Sometimes, she wanted to just leave and hope to find food on her own... but a gravid female is hardly a fit individual in a harsh world, particularly when she was alone. Like it or not, she needed Rutilius to help protect her and the children, when they were hatched. It really stank; when she had wanted to mate all those many times, they had no eggs, but when Rutilus had successfully pressured her into mating with his words... she got gravid... this was the first time that she was with eggs... and it was not when she wanted it. She did not intend to lay eggs until she and her mate were in prey-rich territory... but neither she nor Rutilus waited that long before doing 'it'...

She loved Rutilus, but sometimes, she wished that he would not pressure her for mating so much...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile