The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I started it.  So It won't be long before I post it... :rolleyes Finally.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes!  Its Finished!!! Alright everyone meet the Final Dinodain.

Camilla the Dinodain

Camilla's Personality

OK...First of all lets take a look at spikes appearance.  Spike is Slow, the silent type, and have a serious passion for eating, but if it was up to him to make the right decision to a problem it would be the right choice.  Camilla is 100% opposite of Him, shes very talkative; doesn't give anyone a chance to speak and would usually say things that are off topic.  Yeah she is your "out of the blue", and a tad naive type of character.  Spiketails are naturally slow but Camilla is the Fastest Dinodain in the After Live.  If she have to race from Earth to Pluto and back it would take less than 20 seconds.  For Some Reason Camilla believes in staying in shape (:blink: very Strange indeed), actually this is what makes her very energetic she encourages herself and others to stay healthy, and active.  Finally we come to her Elemental Powers which is...FIRE.  Her performance is really impressive she has mastered most of her Fire Techniques. Despite her naive part of her nature she can held the Fire real Nicely. (Note:  Camilla makes a Great Comedian character, shes enough to make you laugh).

Rolle of Camilla

Guardian...of Spike.  Like any other Dinodain is to keep their chosen young dinosaur protected at all times; also guide them to know and do right from wrong.  Now in Camilla case she would Guide Spike to particular trails that are quiet tough.  In other words:  helping him to speak out to other, although he perfers to be the silent type.  Try to be active and in sharp...TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE because spike loves to eat and be lazy. Final trail...Moving at a Fast paste, to bad Spike chose to move at his own paste.   :rolleyes Yeah...she got it bad, but possess is being made...little by little.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow I love that one, I honestly do. Great job! :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It looks good, I like how you make the details. Are those fire wings?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great drawing of Camilla.  Those wings do look like they are made of fire, or something like fire.  Keep up the good work of drawing.   :yes

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To those who replied to the new drawing I want to give a big thank you.  Chiletrek and Kor you all are indeed correct about the Wings, they are made of Fire.  Camilla is the Fire Dinodian, the rest of the information I will have to type up.  I'll  notify you all when I get it done.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I typed up everything about Camilla so if anyone gets the chance I would like someone to read and see how it turns out.

Thank you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I good read and interesting characters.  Though there are some spots where I think you put in the wrong word, but overall very well written and an interesting character.  

She must be frustrated quite often by Spike's being totally opposite to her.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Now I'm missing three important characters Alpha, Omega (gods of the Universe) and Shadow Claw (god of Destruction and Chaos).  When I get the chance I will draw up these Characters you guys can stay tuned if you want to.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  No need to hurry.  We can wait till you are satisfied with each drawing.  You've been doing very well so far.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Those sound like very interesting characters, I am looking forward to see them :DD .

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,May 15 2009 on  10:50 PM
Hello:
 Those sound like very interesting characters, I am looking forward to see them :DD .
Thanks you Kor and Chiletrek I'll do my best with these characters after these last two I might try and start the Fan Fic. story I mention earlier.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck with the drawings and fanfic.  When you are posting the fanfic you could put in links to where these pictures are or include the pictures in the stories, which ever is better.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok...There all completed.  Allow me to introduce to you all the gods of Light and Darkness.  

First up the Creators of the Universe

Alpha the Styracosaurus and Omega the Amphicoelias are gods of the Universe they created the Dinodains and the 3 Dimension that divided the 3 Classes of Dinosaurs.  They possess the Most Powerful Source of Energy called 'The Holy Light'.  It repels All kinds of evil that moves in the Secret Realm, but its like what the gods would usually say "True Power comes from the Heart not by the Element alone".  No one knows the gods true appear not even the Dinodains but only they can see by there outter figure.

(That why I didn't want to put to much detail in the drawing because they are gods they don't necessary need details).

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
And Final...the god of Darkness Shadow Claw god of the Mysterious Underworld.

What really happened a few B.C.s ago was Shadow Claw was a ordinary dinodain like the rest but because of his lust for power and control over the Universe all of that cause a growth of Dark energy as a result becoming a god of Evil however Alpha and Omega sealed him away in an endless empty space dimension for 5000 b.c. years  Now he's back and more determined to seek revenge and to control the Power of 'The Holy Light'. How will it be done is a good question but its a known fact that Light is Greater than Darkness but can a god beat a god?  Shadow Claw happens to be god Master of Darkness, he has the ability to be undetected by the gods (Alpha and Omega).  He's plotting to use the holy light to create a universe of his own but first he has to create a army of demons to destroy the Mysterious Realm, and the Mysterious Dimension.  But the Dinodains (including the ones that protect the Gang of Five) are there to stop Him.

(Note: in the Future Fan Fic story 'Two Lovers, One Destiny the Dinodain 5; protectors of the Gang of Five were destined to defeat Shadow Claw).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting pictures and an interesting big of text and information.  It seems you have your universe well thought out.  GOod luck on future drawings and any stories you may do.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Very interesting, I like how the god of darkness has those ghostly-hands.
 I hope you'll find the time to work on your fanfic, and keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Kor and Chiletrek for encouraging me to move on up.  And guess what I found the inspiration to color my artwork now that I found my flash drive I can remove some unnecessary stuff off my computer so I can use CoralDraw9 its a very interesting program once I get use to its material my artwork will look so much better than usual.  Wish me Luck!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And good luck!  :smile
 Your story seems to have a very complete background, keep it up!. I don't have CorelDraw9, but I have heard about it, it should be very useful :yes .

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Very good artwork man, I like it alot :-)