The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most shocking plot twist ever?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shutter Island-The entire "investigation" was just an elaborate roleplay, and Leonardo Dicaprio was one of the asylum's patients.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the film is called De Ja Vu...that wasn't entirely shocking but it was like ..oh okay, that's pretty interesting sort of reaction.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have two.

Kurama in elfen Lied comitting suicide with Mariko. What the heck? :blink:  I can honestly say, I did not see that coming. Why would he do that? I can understand that Mariko was his daughter and he wanted to be with her but seriously, commiting SUICIDE? Just a terribly shocking plot twister.

The train scene in Final Destination 3. What? They seriously are going to die? It didn't make sense at all. I was completely blown away when the preminaition was actually coming true. What happened to, "cheating death"?  :blink:

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How to Train Your Dragon

After the climatic battle, when Hiccup wakes up in his house and sees that he lost one of his legs. That really shocked me (in the good way). Not just losing a leg, but the fact that they did that in an family friendly animated movie. Because normally in every other animated movie I see, the hero usually comes out of the big fight or climax almost without a scratch on them.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Death Note: The Last Name

L wasn't really dead, and the Death Note had been replaced with a fake. This was particularly shocking because in the anime this is based on, L dies about halfway into the series.