The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Cera: Little Foot of course! We're best friends! Shorty is pretty cool too and I warmed up to Chomper a bit more, but Little Foot IS my best friend.

Ducky, what is your favorite food?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera: Shorty, his personality is kind of like mom.

Chomper's parents, how did you meet?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Aug 2 2009 on  02:22 PM
Cera: Shorty, his personality is kind of like mom.

Why did you skip the question I put in? I was there first. :p

I'll ask again:

Ducky, what is your favorite food?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whoops, missed it, I was looking on the wrong page.  :bang

Sweet bubbles, yup yup yup.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper's Dad: Oh we met a looooong time ago, when the earth shake struck. I got stuck with her and we actually hated each other at first because we were so afraid of the "big bad" Sharptooth.

Chomper's Mom: But thankfully we were able to find our way from there and well...we fell for each other...*looks at her mate lovingly*

Chomper's Dad: :wub: :oops

Pterano, when will you come back to the Great Valley? You would make quite a few people VERY happy. :smile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Pterano: My exile should be over in two or three cold times, but I might come back sooner if something happens to old Threehorn. What was that I heard about him getting into a fight with Red Claw?... :p

Ruby, do you deliberately talk the way you do, or do you just repeat yourself by accident? (Just to clarify, I LOVE the way you speak! :smile)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby: :oops Oh thank you. I am very grateful for your comment because it is something to be grateful for. I just wonder if people understand what I am saying, so I try to clarify myself and speak VERY carefully so others can understand me.

Petrie, why do you talk in third person? Would you like someone to help you with your grammar?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me no know what you talk about.

*Gang looks towards Petrie with disappointment then turn to Rat_Lady.*

Cera: Uh, can we talk to you privately for a second when he's not around?

*later when Petrie isn't around*

Littlefoot: Okay, here's the truth, we tried to teach him correct grammar when we got the reviews for the second movie after we found out he was rated as the worst character due to his grammar problem.

Cera: Yeah, so we tried, but he never got it.  We gave up by the fifth movie and it just got worse from there.

Ducky: There was some hope after the seventh movie when he finally spoke right, there was.  But when Pterano left Petrie was back to normal, he was. *sighs sadly*

Spike: And the haters report me as the worst just because I don't talk.  Unbiased reviews say differently.

Ali, your REAL thoughts on Littlefoot and his friends being friends with Chomper?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I thought it was pretty strange...and I'll admit...horrifying...I just didn't know what to say at that time..Little Foot is definitely a nice and smart guy, but sometimes I wonder about him...

Sharptooth, are you still alive?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sharptooth: ... (take a hint :p)

Chomper, did you ever hunt anything bigger than buzzers and crawlers? (Anything that you ate after you caught it, that is.)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No..I may have tried catching those fuzzy things (prehistoric rodents), but they're too fast for me right now. My parents say though that when I grow up, I'll be one of the fastest dinosaurs ever!

Ducky, are you aware of how many fans you have?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky:  Hehe!  Yes, I am aware of it.  I gets tons of fanmail every day, I do.  I even got a letter from a guy who wants me to marry him, I did.  I politely turned him down.  I am not interested in that sort of thing right now, no, no, no.  Though I will admit, I do have a love interest of my own right now.

And who would that someone be, Ducky?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: Petrie.

Topsy why are you all ticked off all the time ?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wait, don't you have to answer the above question in character?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
no there's an example on the first post.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No, I meant you had to answer pokeplayer's question, like this:

Ducky: (whispering, as if it was a secret) I like Petrie, I do, I do! He makes me laugh, and has always been a good friend! Yep Yep Yep!

Then you'd write your own question from your perspective:

Littlefoot, do you like waffles?

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Just to make sure everyone stays happy, I'm going to post responses for both of the last two submissions. ;))

Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 8 2009 on  01:09 PM
Topsy why are you all ticked off all the time ?
Topsy: I don't know, it's just the way I am! What's it to you anyhow? And don't call me Topsy! :anger I only let Tria call me that!

Quote from: jedi472,Aug 8 2009 on  01:50 PM
Littlefoot, do you like waffles?
Littlefoot: What the heck are waffles? :confused Do they taste anything like tree stars? If they do, I might like them...

Spike, approximately how much do you eat every day?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Spike: Ommnomnomnomnom...Huh?
....Omnomnomnom

Ducky, can you outrun Littlefoot?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "Only after he has eaten fermented sweet bubbles!  He zig zags in place afterward, yep yep yep!"

Cera, it's no secret you've got somethin' of a crush on Littlefoot.  How did you handle yourself when Ali first came into the picture, no pun intended?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cera:  What are you talking about we're only best friends there's nothing special between us!  And Ali...well...I just don't think she and littlefoot were meant to be..."Friend wise"!

Littlefoot this question goes for you to as well.   Do you have do you and Cera have a Special Connect?  I mean you guys first meant during the first movie and that fight back then also made you and her draw closer to each other so is it true or not?