The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 54050

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe it'll be a safe adventure." Littlefoot said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I hope you are right, Littlefoot." - Trod replied to Littlefoot.

Rhamphy just sighed, the kid Flyer is more adventurous than his Runner friend, but after the close call he got before he arrived to the island made him not hope for more emotions... at least, not for now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope so too, I do, I do.  Our past adventures have not been always safe, no, no, no." Ducky said, remembering some of the past adventures they had had.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That doesn't surprise me," Chomper commented.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but the way I see it they were more fun too" Cory said with a smile as they continued along.

"So how close are those fast biters?" he asked Trod and Kit. Kit peered forward, "Just a bit over there" she said.

"Good, I want to make sure we know where they are" Cory replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good, that gives us an idea of where not to go.  & we have to make sure the wind won't carry our scent over to where they are." Littlefoot said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We should just follow in the direction Kit and I showed and we should be safe." - Rhamphy said to the group as he jumped from Trod's shoulders and began walking again. For a Flyer, walking is always kind of tricky, due to the shapes of their wings and how they extend fro their arms and hands to their legs. But still Rhamphy managed to walk somewhat faster using all four of his limbs, that way he avoids to give his wings some of the added strain of walking bipedally.

Trod kept on walking, wayching in many directions, just in case something could happen. He then saw Chomper and asked. - "Chomper, how is your father doing?" - his question came from his curioisity, if Chomper's father is feeling ok, then there is the chance to arrive sooner to the Land of the Mists.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is a good idea, we should try doing that." Ducky said.  "and I do hope Chomper's dad is doing well, I do, I do." She said with concern in her voice.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper walked over to his father and examined him. "He seems fine right now, but we should be quick before the pain comes again."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok, let's be on our way, but not go to fast." Littlefoot said, thinking Chomper's father may not enjoy walking very fast.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cory nodded, that did sound best. Twiz and Kit meanwhile tired to keep a good eye on what the fast biters were doing so they wouldn't attack by surprise.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod was also trying to look for any sign of trouble. - "We may try to speed up a bit, just to make sure we passed the Fast-biters." - he shrugged after remembering what could be just around a few hills.

Rhamphy then commented. - "Well, hopefully nothing bad will happen, so no need to call the bad luck upon us!" - he said as he tried to keep a swift pace.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Luckily, since my parents are friends with that belly dragger and sharpbeak, so we'll be safe when we get to the Land of the Mists," added Chomper.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That sure is a good news Chomper, and it makes for a good relief." - Trod said to the Sharptooth.

Rhamphy just smiled at that.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that might be the biggest help of all if you can get them to leave us alone when we get there" Kit agreed.

Despite the help, Petrie didn't think he wanted to see the belly dragger or sharp beak still, but for Chomper's sake he didn't say this.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky was still scared at the memory of the belly dragger and her sharpbeak companion.  She remembered what happened last time and how she got almost eaten, but didn't say anything.  

"Well, every step we take gets us closer to there at least." Littlefoot said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Seeing how nervous Ducky was, and knowing why she was, Petrie flapped over to sit near her, "No worry, me just fly you off again if they do try anything" he told her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky hugged Petrie, "I am glad. I am,  I do hope it will not be neededed. I do, I do." Ducky said while hugging Petrie.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy looked at Ducky and Petrie and smiled, they look like siblings or dinosaurs with a friendship born from pure adversity, and bonds like those are almost impossible to break. Rhamphy can really understand that. He then looked at Chomper and Littlefoot. - "So, any of you guys have an idea on how far we are from the Land of the Mists?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie smiled, "Yeah, me too", he didn't have any death wishes to deal with a sharpbeak and bellydragger.