The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion Topic for TDV, season two RP.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Brek If you have to do this RPG, maybe you and everyone else could really slow it down by doing for one hour on lets say every Tuesday, once a week. That way I would feel a little better about the TDV, season one story getting finished. I mean that's not too much to ask is it now!?

PS Hey Nick could you change the DTV part, so it reads TDV instead & thank you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've changed it, also this goes in the Discussion section..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dark Pterano, you realize you don't have to read the RP. If it bothers you, don't read it.

It may just be me, but I think that is kinda asking a bit much.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Usually though brek, you complete the first before starting the second.   wrap things up, because if you leave the first unfinished before going on to the second one, chances are you won't finish the first story..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I did say I would finish the first story, but my lack of a word processor since January due to a virus has greatly hindered my progress. I typed the final 3 SV chapters on a school computer, and my computer time there is limited.

I'm not disagreeing or anything, I just want to explain the lack of updates.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've thought about this for a few days Brek. But I'm sorry to say this, but I think the TDV season 2 RP sould be locked! Just until the TDV season 1 story on fanfiction.net is finished. Which sould be at least a month or two at the most or how ever long it will be?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just don't read it DP, I still think you're overreacting.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you asking for this, because you think that brek wont finish season one if he will be playing season 2 rp? Considering how many other RP brek is playing it wouldnt change much for TDV1 progress if he didnt play one. And if you are afraid that this RP will reveal too much (or someting like that), then you dont have to read it. Simple.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well yeah kind of and Brek it would be the right thing to do. I mean if I can wait for three years for someone to do a story update. Then I think you and a few other people could wait for a couple of months.

That's not too much to ask now is it!?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're being a little forceful DP, I think it is too much to ask.

I mean, I want to to do the rp, I know GVG wants to, I've told Chronicler how it ends, and both Nick22 and Myrkin knows how it ends. I think you are being a bit unreasonable.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Look Brek I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you really are kind of rushing your work as well as telling a few other people how it ends.  That really does ruin it for other people, who can wait!?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He does have a point though.. usually you complete the first story before going onto the second. I understand you want tio get Season 2 underway, and that you've been having problems with your computer, but still theres no need to rush. Rushed stories aren't as good as those that are allowed time to flourish... THere are rps on here that went over a year in the making,such as the seconf Insane Cafe story..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well...I guess we can go slower. How about each of us post in it no more than twice a day?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats not what I'm trying to say. What I mean is that you work on completing the first season first, so that once yopu do that, you can go at the second season, at whatever speed you feel like.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: