The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Biggest Longest & Heaviest Carnivore Dinosaurs

Guest · 26 · 2952

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 10 2009 on  09:14 PM
And where is this letter? Please show me some proof.
I could, but I can't post pictures into the forum :bang .

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
You could upload the picture to a picture hosting site like ImageShack or Photobucket and you could post the link.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Would you like to see Red Claw and his minions killed by a Tyrannotitan, hero or villian, it's a mystery? It's all in this topic here.

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sharpteeth get boring to watch as villans after a while. Villains like Pterano, Ozzy and Strut would be much better.

Though I would like to see a new sharptooth in each movie. Red Claw, in the TV series, is getting boring to watch.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Sharpteeth aren't really villains, as far as I'm concerned. They don't really have any big plans or anything; they just want to eat because it's in their nature. Rinkus and Sierra, however, were greedy and wanted the power of the Stone of Cold Fire for themselves, while Ozzy and Strut menaced the gang, even trying to kill Littlefoot, not because they wanted to eat them, but simply because the kids kept "getting in the way".

But I've never considered shartpeeth as real villains. The only one that comes close in the movies is the first one, which had vengeance as part of his motivation of going after Littlefoot and the others. Chomper's parents went into the Great Valley LBT2 not because they were hungry, but because they were looking for Chomper. But this doesn't make them villains.

Redclaw, even though he's the main antagonist, doesn't seem to have any other goals other than just hunting and eating, and doesn't seem to be targetting anyone specifically. The gang are probably just unlucky and keep running into him.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Personally, nothing will ever match the fear the original sharptooth in the first movie brought. I think to make another movie and try to match that same level would be impossible, if not highly difficult, because the movies have now taken the turn for the youth audiance. The first one was so successful because it appealed to a much broader "family" audiance, but now it seems families all together just get these movies because the kids love them.

On the subject of fan ideas, I think the main reason why fan ideas are not accepted is because if they were, Universal would have thousands and thousands AND THOUSANDS of requests, and all of them probably revolving around the same subject (Littlefoot and Ali getting together again, etc...). It's hard enough to try and make a movie to appeal to an audiance. It's even more work to make a sequel, or in this case sequels, to try and play upon the success of the previous movie. I can't imagine the stress Universal would be put through if fan ideas were sent to them.

Besides, I fully agree with Malte. We really don't need another movie to keep our passion alive, because we've already established it here at GOF. We can continue to dream and come up with fanfics, rps, or other ideas to satisfy our imagination, and I feel that's perfectly enough.