The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Cubs: The RP

brekclub85 · 485 · 22880

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I've caught some decent sized-things before," Bagheera said.

Maybe I can give you lessons Namita," he added, starting to have some kind of attraction for the girl panther...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe each of you has a few tips that may help the other." Baloo said as he paused in his picking up leaves to pile them into an organized pile.  

Kaa continued picking the best looking ones and pulling them off, sometimes pausing to watch them flutter down as leaves do.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah..." Bagheera replied, blushing at Namita.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita tried to not notice if Bagheera blushed a bit, otherwise she might start up. "Uh, sure...that sounds...great" she said.

As Hathi walked a few leaves over to some more of the adults, he kept a small smile to himself, he knew that look from when he'd started trying to impress Winifred.

Some of the younger calves started running around laughing as they caught the leaves Kaa was throwing down. "Fro (throw) more!" one of them coaxed, laughing and stomping his little feet.

The mothers giggled, "Isn't that cute".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Could somebody please tell me what's been going on in this roleplay so I can join in again? I was recovering in the hospital for about a month. I was hit pretty hard with the swine flu and it took me a while to be able to come back online.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: What was going on last that you remember?  Right now most of us are getting leaves to help Hathi to get them to his herd.  )

Kaa giggled a bit then started to pull out more leaves since it seemed to make the young elephants happy and they were playing and the adults seemed to not mind.  

"why wouldja look at that." Baloo said watching the young elephants, "Looks like they invented a new game."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Here's what happened: After Kit12's and your OCs introduced themselves to the main gang, then most of the group (minus the cats) went on a treasure hunt. Now, like Kor said, everyone is helping Haithi's herd get food. Your character RJ can join in.)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
RJ who still was getting aquainted with the group and could be kind of quiet sometimes. It wasn't that RJ was mean or anything. RJ was just really ,really, really, shy.

RJ picked up a big pile of leaves and stacked them in a pile with a smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo continued to gather the leaves that Kaa drops that the young elephants do not go for and puts them into a pile also, to keep things neat and easier for delivering to the older and adult elephants.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks for the help RJ," Loie said to the young tiger.

Bagheera did like RJ, but he wish he wasn't so shy.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, it's a very nice pile" Namita said as she came over to walk it over to the other elephants and gave a small smile to the tiger, trying to ease RJ up a bit, but not pushing it since she could tell he was shy.

Shere Khan figured he couldn't blame the guy for not being so hot on talking to these slightly lesser animals, in his mind.

With a giggle, the elephants rushed through Louie's pile, blowing air at the orangutan playfully.

"Hey now, no making messes over there!" Hathi half scolded.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They seem to like picking on me," Louie laughed.  He went to go gather them up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Need any help Namita?" Bagheera smiled, looking at her.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Jun 15 2009 on  08:38 AM
"Thanks for the help RJ," Loie said to the young tiger.

Bagheera did like RJ, but he wish he wasn't so shy.
"Thanks" RJ said after moment or two. He wished he wasn't so shy as well but making friends was never really easy for RJ. Back before he had met the other cubs he had lived in another jungle where he had tried so hard to make friends . But, see the thing was back then he would always end up saying the wrong thing or saying a stupid thing. And the other kids thought he was weird and never wanted to hang out with him again. So the way RJ saw it in order to not say a stupid thing or the wrong thing all he had to do was not talk much at all. He liked these cubs and all though he didn't mean to be so shy he also didn't want to end up saying the wrong thing.

RJ gave a slight smile back. He could tell all the kids wished he wasn't so nervous. And deep down RJ wished so too he just didn't want to end up back in the same situatian he was in before.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo laughed at the antics of the young elephants.  "you know that looks like fun.  I'll have to try it someday." He said as he continued with what he had been doing before.  He noticed Rj & heard what Louie said. "yea, if you wanna talk about how you feel just do so." He said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera just kept looking at Namita with a smile.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Jun 15 2009 on  11:31 AM
"Something wrong RJ?" asked Louie.
RJ just looked at Louie and Baloo. Was his facial expressions that easy to read? "No, don't worry about me guys just thinking about something" RJ said with a small smile. They wouldn't understand even if he told them. And in all honesty nothing was wrong. Except for this whole shy thing. Maybe he needed some help with that.

He looked over at Bagheera and smiled to himself. He chuckled to himself because something told him Bagheera liked Namita more then a friend.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well that's good to hear" Namita commented before smiling back over at Bagheera a bit shyly. "Um...sure...i-if you don't mind helping that is" she said, not wanting to be a bother but also not wanting to hurt his feelings by turning down his offer.

Shere Khan rolled his eyes, Bagheera was losing dignity fast as far as he saw it.

Namita scooped up half of the pile if leaves, "I, I think I've got these" she said, "you...uh, could help me out with those, um, I guess, if you wanted to" Namita gave a shy shrug.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't," Bagheera smiled. He then realized what Shere Khan was thinking, so he quickly changed his attitude.

"Better get myself back to work," he said, and continued his job gathering food.
"Sure, I'll help."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kaa paused for a moment in what he was doing to look at RJ, "Thinking is always a good thing.  Better to think then act then to act without thinking. Or so I've heard." Kaa said.