The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 56489

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Are you kidding?" Shenzi snapped.  "He betrayed us!  He said WE masterminded Mufasa's death!  Only because of that we have no friends with the Outsiders, either.  Besides, we don't know squat about Scar's little cats since they left the Outsiders..."

Ed was starting to struggle with the rock bone...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So what are we going to do huh?!" asked Banzai.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Eat Ed, for all I care!" Shenzi shouted.  "At least it would shut you up!"

Ed's head popped up with as stunned and as stupid looking a face can get...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She doesn't mean that Ed..." Banzai explained, annoyed by his friend's inability to know sarcasm.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I know, we're waiting for Nimrod, but that doesn't mean Hali can't at least answer the question and it won't get too far I'm thinking :DD

"That's a nice name it's nice to meet you. So where you from"? Ramiki asked getting a little bit more comfortable with this cub.

"Um, I don't really know..." Hali admitted, shuffling her paws, "Like I told the grown-ups, I vaguely remember the Pride I might have come from when I was really little but then there was this aweful fight and I was put in a bush for safety and...no one ever came back, so I've been on my own since then". She frowned again, "Now that I think about it, I could have been abandoned for all I know, but...I think someone meant to come back, I don't know" she shook her head.

"So..." partly to change the subject she went on, "are there lots of fun stuff to do around here?".

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
OCC: I am back, so you can continue. Thanks for the wait :-)

IC: See there, and already found a cub to play with, Simba said as he smiled over at Nala.

OCC: About the bad guys. I could play some. Just don¥t know. Should I make up some chars and post them?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jun 20 2009 on  07:31 PM
OOC: I know, we're waiting for Nimrod, but that doesn't mean Hali can't at least answer the question and it won't get too far I'm thinking :DD

"That's a nice name it's nice to meet you. So where you from"? Ramiki asked getting a little bit more comfortable with this cub.

"Um, I don't really know..." Hali admitted, shuffling her paws, "Like I told the grown-ups, I vaguely remember the Pride I might have come from when I was really little but then there was this aweful fight and I was put in a bush for safety and...no one ever came back, so I've been on my own since then". She frowned again, "Now that I think about it, I could have been abandoned for all I know, but...I think someone meant to come back, I don't know" she shook her head.

"So..." partly to change the subject she went on, "are there lots of fun stuff to do around here?".
"Man that's harsh before I came to the pridelands I used to stay in a pride at war too except I don't think I have ever known my parents. From day one I've been kinda on my own. You know no one to look out for me or nothing. Until I met Vitani" Ramiki said looking lovingly at her. "So what games do you like to play"? Ramiki said eager to drop the topic and not upset either himself or her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" so mother" Who is going to care for Little Hali? Kopa asked his mother. " Is it going to be a group effort?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm, it is a tough question" Nala admitted, "I admit when I brought her back I was just thinking of a group effort in raising her until or unless some lioness and her bonded I suppose, just wouldn't want to force it, we can see how it plays out I guess" she said still thinking.

"I am glad to see she's become so comfortable with us, though" Nala smiled, noticing as Simba pointed out how she was making fast friends with Ramiki.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Well, Kiaras is no condition to care for her, she has to worry about her pregnancy.. I guess Vitani could care foor her, but I'm not sure iif it is fair is saddle her to with two cubs without a father figure there to help her.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu was sure Kopa wanted to e Ramiki and Hali's father figure/Vitani's mate, but he didn't say it.

"Good idea mom," smiled Kiara

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa frowned as he looked at Kovu. " what?' He said experatedly. "It's not like I want to be her father figure.. I was just making a suggestion. Nala looked at him, He wasn't very convincing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani had overheard what Kopa and inside frowned. She should have known Kopa wouldn't really wanna help. She had hoped deep inside that Kopa would help her raise Ramiki but now that was impossible in her way of thinking. "All though it is is up to Hali I wouldn't mind taking care and Ramiki by myself. I wouldn't mind if you guys and Hali don't mind."Vitani said trying not to let her sadness show.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nala just smiled, whatever she herself was thinking that Kopa was thinking she kept to herself, "Well like I said we can see how it goes" she said, "for now she seems comfortable here and I dare say after all she went through that's one good thing".

Hali thought about Ramiki's question, "Well...I don't know if I know all the games..." she admitted, "since I only stubmled across others to play with every now and then, but...hide and seek or tag were always good" Hali was glad she could think up some names, she didn't want to seem so ignorant of normal cubs' lives that she couldn't think up games.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa ran his paws through his mane. "Gosh, I sound stupid" He sighed as he looked at vitani.. then turned and headed back home. " Hali, when you are finished playing with Ramaki, come find me..' He said.. " You can.. stay with me.. for awhile..It wouldn't be fair to Vitani to put all the burden of caring for you on her..'
 after saying this,, he walked away, Reproving himself for sounding so flippant..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok" Hali said a bit unsurely as Kopa walked away. It felt a bit weird to be the topic of so much discussion.

Nala debated following to see if her son was ok, and truthfully wanted to, but knew that her son was grown and perhaps wanted to be alone right now with his perceived messing up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could have gone better" Nuteri said approaching Kopa. "What can I do, Nuteri.." "Ber honest with yourself, my prince.. " " I don't want to give her the wrong impression. "You just did, by acting as if you didn't want any part of helping to care for hali. The poor cub has never known a father, that she remembers, she needs stability, someone to protect. And Vitani has had no luck with having any sort of relationship, while caring for Ramiki. males whoo wish to find a mate, don't want extra baggage, an adopted cub is a big turnoff. She has a lot of hopes for you.."
_
Are you saying that she wants me to her mate. " Nuteri gave him a "duh" look. "you are going to be king, Kopa, by next spring, you need a queen.. there are not that many available females at this point of the year, the ones that aren't taken are too old, too young, or who have been rejected, Vitani being of the third group..Take her out on a date tommorow, and see where things go.."
'But' Nuteri pointed back at where the others. "Go! Ask her out.. and yes, the kids can come too" Kopa's mouth fell ope.. "What? am I to be responsible for both Ramiki and hali?" "Go, bnbefore I knock you over the head with my stick Kopa! Of course, I might knock some sense into you.." Nuteri began moving his staff back and fiorth"
' Ok! Ok! I'll take her out on a date!" Kopa said, turning and heading back, as he did so, he bumped into Vitani. 'Oh.. hi" He said embarassed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani was just a little bit angry at Kopa . It seemed like he thought that she couldn't handle it. She tried her best not to show it. Kopa didn't mean anything by it he was just trying to be nice and care about her. And yet Vitani still questioned why he didn't think she could handle it. Till just then some words that Kopa had said started repeating itself in her head."It's not like I want to be her father figure" Here Kopawas voluteering to be Hali's guardian and look out for her and yet he said he didn't want that. What did that mean? Did that mean she didn't love him? In Vitani's mind it did. Who was she kidding? It's not like she really had a chance. "Hi" Vitani said not really looking at Kopa she didn't want him to see her cry." Im gonna go take a walk" Vitani said trying not to show how sad she really was.

"You love to play Tag too?" Ramiki said happily. Ramiki could kinda tell she didn't know many games and never really had to many friends."Don't worry Hali I know a lot of cool games and I could teach you every single one of them. If you need a refresher course on how to play Tag just tell me". Ramiki said nicely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'd like to take you out on a date tommorow' Kopa saidf hurriedly. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier..I'll be there for you, if you need someone to tend to hamiki or hali.. it's not fair to force you to raise two kids by yourself" Kopa stratched his head. "You're probably angry with me, so.. ewr.. ' he trailed off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 22 2009 on  11:16 AM
"I'd like to take you out on a date tommorow' Kopa saidf hurriedly. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier..I'll be there for you, if you need someone to tend to hamiki or hali.. it's not fair to force you to raise two kids by yourself" Kopa stratched his head. "You're probably angry with me, so.. ewr.. ' he trailed off..
Vitani stopped in her tracks as Kopa said the first thing. Perhaps Vitani had thought wrong . Kopa wasn't a bad guy and Vitani wasn't really angry at Kopa. She was frustrated, a little bit sad, and confused bt not angry. " A date? That sounds really nice Kopa. I'd love to go on a date with you" Vitani said hoping she didn't sound to desperate.